[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bachelor's thesis due in less than a month >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 276x183
>bachelor's thesis due in less than a month
>not even a word written
>>
>>27376721
The

The end.
>>
What's it about? What are you studying?
>>
>>27376752
Fort fooooooooooort
>>
>i'm a stupid fucking faggot who got a free literally free ride to college because i'm white
>>
>>27376721
it's only a bachelor's thesis
big whoop
>>
>>27376782
>implying white people are the ones getting free rides
>implying blacks don't get accepted to literally any school they apply to because muh affirmative action

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>27376817
While I will recognize AA that is not exactly how that works.
>>
>>27376817

This. If you're black, all you have to do is fucking try.
>>
same OP

fucks sake
>>
>>27376817
>being cognitive inept of understanding simple social constitutes

you're a dumb retard for assuming >"muh blacks free education"
>>
>>27376860
Explain it to us then
>>
>>27376721
I have 7 days left until mine. Help.
>>
File: 654984.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
654984.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>27376721
>bachelor thesis in less than 2 months
>have to do serious programming
>my brains cant handle that stuff
>zero words written
That's it lads.
>>
File: 1458777634369.png (167 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
1458777634369.png
167 KB, 256x384
>Master's thesis due in two months
>haven't even begun researching it

GET

ON

MY

FUCKING

LEVEL
>>
>>27378844
>master's degree
It was over when you decided to start.
>>
>>27376721
What the fuck is a bachelor's thesis? I never had to write a thesis to get my degree.
>>
>>27378965
Many programs allow or require a glorified term paper as one of your final undergrad "courses."

Most people don't put any more effort into them than they do any other term paper.
>>
>>27376721
Want to pay me to write it? I'm a ghost writer.

An accomplished one to boot.
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 1632x1224
>don't have to do anything
>haven't even started

Wew rat
>>
>>27378997
What? Is this for stage 3 of your undergrad degree?
>>
I was lazy as fuck in my capstone. I observed sex differences in a mirrored drawing test. I included some neuro shit but basically it said women suck at everything, including drawing. I got a B on it which left me with a B in the class because it was like 75% of the grade. I was pissed but it turns out GPA doesn't matter. I now do administrative and pretending my hardest I convince myself it's related because mont of my work focuses on human factors. It's exactly like my paper said though, women suck at everything so much my job is analyzing performance and drafting policy and procedures to account for retards fucking everything up but still maintaining a minimum level of effectiveness on the site. I get to wear a suit and can make it sound cool but I hate it and wind I'd gone into math instead. Even coworkers on my level are retarded and have no ability to think critically or see the big picture. My shit has statistics behind it but HR and the CEO are creaming themselves over employee recognition initiatives where everything is baseless and arbitrary. I don't know why I even try.
>>
>>27379091
now if only you can get a mirror girlfriend
>>
>>27379176

They were actually not that attractive despite all being uni student subjects. If you saw the results you wouldn't want them. I did multiple trials to also explore the effect of learning on the task and it was minimal. I don't particularly care about coordination but the only gf for me is a dancer or music gf if she's going to be stupid she can at least do something beautiful.
>>
>>27376721
I have minein exactly a month and a half

Today I started the introduction.

And I have tons of sources collected but I'm stuck in the technical analysis because the data is not leading to where I expected it to lead.
>>
>>27376721
you have 1 month to write 40 pages.

Get to it niggah, do 3 pages a day and you'll manage to deliever at least, you will not get an A, but there's a great posibility that you'll pass.
>>
In my experience, when people feel the need to announce that they Haven't Started Yet on academic stuff then there's always an element of 2cool4school boasting tied into it

So lmao at you poser fuks
>>
>>27376782
>being white will get you into college

kek nigger, apparently all you have to do is disassemble clocks and be a mudslime
>>
>>27379520

Your experience sounds wrong. In the real world they're usually procrastinating and anxious about getting a bad grade. If they're 2kewl4skewl they wouldn't even talk about it or pay absurd amounts of money for a BA everyone and their dog has.
>>
>Annotated Bibliography due in 2 hours
>haven't even looked at the list of things I can write one on
>>
>>27376721
I was in your position last year. I kept trying to start everyday but always got distracted by shitposts within 10-15 minutes. Ended up writing about 95% of it in the 30 hour period directly before the deadline and handed it in with something like 4 minutes to spare. Got a decent mark for it too in the end. People on my course were talking about how they had been working on it for months and tbqh I think they cucked them selves by doing that. You lose direction spending that long on a single paper and the whole thing ends up feeling disjointed, not to mention the masses of time they wasted. Better to just hammer it all out in one go or maybe two or three if you don't like staying awake. In any case a month is a shit load of time OP, you shouldn't even be sweating it right now.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.