[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at wageslave job >talk to this qt occasionally >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: The Oblivious Roomate.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
The Oblivious Roomate.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
>at wageslave job
>talk to this qt occasionally
>she's really nice to me
>but she's married
>go together next door to get coffee at dunkin donuts one day during lunch break
>I pay because I'm autistic and I think that's the socially acceptable thing to do
>now she asks to go for coffee everyday and expects me to pay
>tfw can't refuse because, aside from social pressure, think something might come out of it after reading all the cuck threads on /r9k/
>deep down know it won't
>even if she wants it I'm too autistic to know what to do
>tfw I've become a coffee cuck

FML SENPAI
>>
>>27376686

she just wants free coffee

next time when you are about to pay, check your pockets and say you forgot your wallet

see her reaction
>>
you know what to do and you know exactly what she's doing. kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>27376686
Just tell her you can't keep paying for her coffee.
>>
>>27376686
What's the sauce on the pic? I've fapped to that bitch before but I can't remember her name.
>>
You're willingly doing this to yourself. Why are you complaining?
>>
>>27376686
Congrats on being used for coffee.
Next time pour a hot cup all over her tits and face.
>>
>>27376732
This. Do this. It will be funny.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.