[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >almost killed myself today >can barely function
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 19048-Help-Me-Gif.gif (23 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
19048-Help-Me-Gif.gif
23 KB, 500x333
>be me
>almost killed myself today
>can barely function
>schizoid getting worse and worse
>have very sensitive hearing
>can hear and feel everyones negativity toward me
>affecting my productivity

Please help me,I need solutions,I give up.Ill take whatever meds,I tried to take the alternative route with empower plus,fucking broke and cant pay the 96 dollar fee.FUCK IT ILL TAKE THE MEDICINE,I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL AND SOCIAL AGAIN.
>>
>>27376673
>schizoid getting worse and worse
I don't want to generalize, but I'm a schizoid myself. Docs say we're the most apathetic and reserved pd types, least likely to kill ourselves and pretty content with our lives if we're left to ourselves. I can vouch for that last part.

You are probably schizoaffective if anything.
>>
>>27376673
Well, you could try the alternative route with finance- buy a shotgun and blow your brains out...

Should solve your problems, anon.
>>
>>27376673
Kill yourself, fucking normie.

Your brain needs liberation
>>
ALMOST
L
M
O
S
T
>>
>>27376727
what is schizoid + Social anxiety to the 10th degree+extremely insecure.Also cant work with others around.
>>
>>27376673
You want to stop knowing the truth? WHAT? Why?
Once you're normal again your impulses will just lead you right back to the place you are now and you'll have to do it all over again, -if you even can-. Better to go with it than fight it.
>>
>>27376763
do it for me faggot,iam too much of a coward to go with it.
>>
Hello I am wizard of mad

May i sugest last resort of action to taken?
Gun to head be only cure left now
You are no return

Is time you returned to world of sleep when before birth

Sleep in eternal piece friend
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.