[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I look like a school shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 2894981.jpg (85 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
2894981.jpg
85 KB, 500x392
Welp today a cute girl told me I seemed like "the type of guy to shoot up a campus" we hadn't even spoken before and she pulled me aside, into her little group just to say that while they all fucking stared at me.

How the fuck do you react to this? I walked away without saying anything and sat alone holding back tears. Should I go ahead and prove them right? I have nothing to live for anyway.
>>
>>27376540
Maybe tell them that really hurt your feelings and that's the reason people actually shoot up schools
>>
Ignore them bro. They're nothing but roastie whores who aren't worth the time of day.
>>
>>27376540
>I walked away without saying anything and sat alone holding back tears.

I'm not judging you, but really you should have at least asked them what made them think so

Now you'll never have an answer.
>>
Haha she knew you would react like that. Situations like that are great to have come backs for. I know hindsight is 20/20 but something witty under pressure can really turn the tables in your favor, you just gotta have balls to say it or quick reflexes.

>yeah I'll start with you, cutey.
>>
>>27376540
No she just thought you were unattractive and thus looked like a loser. You were probably alone right then too. Women are inconsiderate and selfish so she felt nothing when she said that to you because she is use to stepping over people because of her good looks. Women truly are stupid,don't take it personal though. Women are just fuckdolls given to mankind. We men rule over women everywhere on this planet and in human history we did as well. We rule over women and animals. Women have no value outside the value we give to them. Ignore her, she is just some delusional slut.
>>
File: jeshuz.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
jeshuz.png
171 KB, 326x326
>>27376623

>mfw This is true
>mfw we gave power to women and now they're slowly destroying civilization

They were happier as our little fuckdolls.
>>
File: 545454.jpg (103 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
545454.jpg
103 KB, 300x399
>>27376612

>ewww creeper, you got that voice recorded right cindy?
>yeah stacy let's report this to the dean and get him expelled and report him to the cops for sexual harassment
>>
File: robert_hawkins.jpg (8 KB, 185x360) Image search: [Google]
robert_hawkins.jpg
8 KB, 185x360
troll her be whistling the pumped up kicks song every time you're near her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oLzX0RPquk

it's about that mall shooter pic related
>>
How the fuck do you not "thanks, you too!"
>>
>>27376571
I should have done that. Today was our last day before break so it's too late now.

>>27376595
I wish I could but peoples words really effect me. Over time I will forget but she's in my class I don't want to have to see her again.

>>27376601
That would have been a good idea too.

>>27376612
This too. I freeze up so badly in situations of confrontation.

>>27376623
Probably. Yeah I'm always alone. Why are girls so mean for no reason, I've never done anything to anyone and she went out of her way to embarrass and hurt me in front of her friends and my peers. How am I meant to deal with seeing her next semester?
>>
>>27376739
You're alone because you let people "bully" you. You're only embarrassed because you got out bantered. I'm not saying this to beat you up either. Every social interaction is an opportunity to move into your favor, you're just too socially stunted to act on it yet.

Watch some comedians and how they deal with hecklers. Learn banter and try to be witty. You can do this stuff, it's fun and funny. People can see you as the funny guy instead of the creep, then you're not alone all the time. Make a game out of it, because currently you're losing to them and your self.

If you're really lost for words just ask their name and say "OK <name>" and walk away, but at least you said something.
>>
>>27376540
I'm really stumped here.

You can't really say anything back to her. Even the wittiest, most devastating comeback would still have her win because she knows the comment upset you.

You can't beat her up like you can with a guy. If she was a guy, this would have been the best thing to do.

I don't know. Maybe you can make a fake letterhead and mail it to her parents saying the school is concerned about her showing up drunk to class on multiple occasions.

Or maybe you can get her expelled by accusing her of academic dishonesty.
>>
>>27376890
It's like you know me desu ;_;

>Watch some comedians and how they deal with hecklers. Learn banter and try to be witty.
I will do this.
>>
>>27376540
People have said that to me on multiple occasions.
Fuck you OP. You don't know what it's like to be creepy.
>>
>>27376571
First post

Best

1st

S

T S 3 B
>>
File: Frozens-Queen-Elsa-009.jpg (599 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Frozens-Queen-Elsa-009.jpg
599 KB, 2060x1236
Consider the following...

Let it go.
>>
>>27377013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
I'm trying.
>>
People will probably call this advice beta but you could have just told her straight up that her comment was rude and distasteful. She would either apologize and look like an idiot or keep being a count and look immature. It's a win win.
>>
>>27376908
>If she was a guy the best thing to do would have been to beat him up

You really think so? A guy says "you look like a school shooter" and you respond by hurting him? That would prove him right.
>>
>>27376571
this. At least make her feel shitty.
>>
>>27377181
This OP. for the time being, let it go, but If a similar situation arises, you now know what to do.
>>
>>27376540
>Welp today a cute girl told me I seemed like "the type of guy to shoot up a campus" we hadn't even spoken before and she pulled me aside, into her little group just to say that while they all fucking stared at me.

"I don't know you, so let me ask you, do you ever think before you engage that mouth of yours, or do you say whatever rude, arrogant, nasty shit that comes into your head because you're psychopathic bitch? Or do you have some other excuse for acting like a self-involved, emotionally unaware, immature child with aggression issues?"
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.