[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women lie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1458852820230.jpg (38 KB, 720x665) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458852820230.jpg
38 KB, 720x665
Why do women lie?
>>
>>27376466
Subpar IQ plebs with an exaggerated sense of wisdom and self-importance exist.

More at 11.
>>
Because people let them. Pathetic on both sides really
>>
>>27376466
They don't really care about anything but their appearance. She wants to be seen as a cultured, informed woman who knows all about the world. She could give a shit less about world events, all that matters is people's perception of her, because that is the entirely of how she perceives herself.

I'll concede that everyone requires validation to some extent. But people who live fulfilled lives and have actual hobbies seem to need a lot less than vacuous females like the on in the OP.
>>
File: ENOUGH.png (130 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.png
130 KB, 483x442
SAYS SHE HAS A BF
DOESN'T HAVE A BF
I'M JUST DOING THIS TO NOT HURT YOUR FEELINGS
>>
Leave her alone.
She just wanted to be loved.
>>
Is being this fucking retarded an American thing? I guess it comes with the unfounded confidence. I've never seen anyone act like this.
>>
File: 1n.jpg (22 KB, 629x624) Image search: [Google]
1n.jpg
22 KB, 629x624
why a bitch gotta lie?
vxcgvnn
>>
That is pretty funny. Thank you for the Laugh of the Day, Original Poster
>>
>>27376466
They roleplay through life, which is why they constantly change their looks, hair colour, interests, cheat on men, beliefs, you name it.
>>
>>27376466
Who was she thinking of when she said steve buscemi? is there a governor in the states with a similar name or what?
>>
>>27376757
WHY A BITCH GOTTA LIE?

Blox
>>
>hey you wanna go out sometime?
>sorry what was that I just finished blowing like 9 guys also I have a boyfriend and I'm married with 3 children
>>
>>27377148
She wasn't thinking shit, she just wanted to go along with what Chadson said to appear cultured and informed.

Most people do it, not just women. It's the same as lying about your proficiency or knowledge of a certain field/hobby.
>>
>>27376609
tbhh i can't say i'm much different
>>
>>27377691
but i don't go around saying i care about politics. that's because i really don't care tho, which again is probably the image i want to give off
>>
>>27376507
But robots have low iq too. Lower than women
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_IzYUJANfk
>>
>>27376757
THIS IS VIOLENCE NOW
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.