[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I get with men? I love my current boyfriend but I realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: pixiv55856066.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1970) Image search: [Google]
pixiv55856066.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1970
Why do I get with men? I love my current boyfriend but I realized how much he costs. I'm posting fit for, paying for rent, paying for gas to drive us around, helping him pay off his credit card debt

I just want to be free, but I don't want to break his heart

I just want to buy cute clothes and eat tasty food.
>>
Did you actually start dating a robot or something?
>>
You need to have a serious talk with him. Tell him he needs to start pulling his weight or else you can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>27376355

Then don't you stupid bitch, let your pointless desk jockey job keep you warm at night
>>
How did you get into that situation in the first place?

If being responsible breaks his heart then so be it, fuck him.
>>
How can you love a parasite that's killing you?
>>
Why break up with him? Why not just stop paying for his shit?
>>
>>27376377
>>27376569
>>27376594
Hello, orbiters
>>
>>27376355
>boo hoo I have to deal with something men have to all the time
>>
>>27376355
lol you're dating a loser!
Good job!
>>
>>27377583
No dude, it's true. He sounds like a loser.
>>
>>27378629
Literally nobody would be saying this if it were the other way around. Ah, the double standard.
>>
>>27378662
Well I don't know about anyone else but I would definitely say it. A mooch is a loser whether guy or girl.
>>
File: 1458522093525.png (9 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1458522093525.png
9 KB, 207x244
>>27378662
Lots of people would. I know you live under a rock but girls do work and hold their own a lot of the time. Sure a lot of them get easy street with a guy that provides for them, but that's the guys choice. He could just fucking get rid of the bitch if she turns into a leech.
Yall act like women have all the power. And that's bologna.
>>
>>27378781
Sometimes it's the fault of the culture, not the individual. Like this weird thing some people in the US do where the man pays for the meal on a date. It's probably easy to get complacent if you're on the receiving end.
>>
>>27378893
A lot of girls will pay for the meal. I've dated girls that insist on it half the time actually. I live in the liberal capital of the US though.
>muh strong women
>>
>>27378893
It's not even just that though. There are women who specifically want to date doctors and lawyers because they have money. These same bitches will complain later down the road because they get dumped and bitch because all the good men (read: men who make a lot of money) are only interested in "young bimbos".
>>
>>27379014
Ignore them lol. Washed up gold diggers
This can't be original
>>
>>27379014
Well I mean yeah, it could also be that she's just a shitty human. I guess the point is that some people start off greedy but others are gradually made that way by skewed social expectations.
>>
Little spoiler, if you don't like financing someone else, don't!
Wow that was easy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.