[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work as an estate agent >there is this thing going around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1443487549610.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
1443487549610.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
>work as an estate agent
>there is this thing going around at work where people do a short presentation on what they do with their free time, what their hobbies are, and what they do with their friends
>it's some team-building bullshit where people feel like they know each other more
>assume it's optional, as no one has told me that I have to do it
>everyone has now done one, except me
>think I'm off the hook
>"ANON WE EXPECT YOURS TOMORROW"
>but do I have to do it lol?
>"YES YOU DO"
Shit guys, what do I do? All I do is go to work, come home, then go to sleep. I don't spend any of my money. All of my friends have moved on and got new friends. I have no hobbies. I don't do anything. What do I do? The people at work know I don't do anything, so I can't say that I do something really interesting. Everyone at work has girlfriends, lots of friends, and they go out clubbing nearly every night.

What do I do? I'm thinking that I should just brag about my grades at school and how much I like my family.

pls help
>>
>>27376308
Do one on 4chan, you can make it funny if you aren't completely autistic.
>>
lie, you fucking lobotomised cunt

You didn't think of this already? Fuck me you wagecucks are addled.
>>
>>27376384
no, don't do this no matter what desu
>>
>>27376439
Why? I did a college presentation on 4chan for my writing class and got a ton of laughs. You just have to sell it the right way. Since nobody at his office is going to know anything about it, he can basically say whatever he wants.
>>
Just think of the most normie shit you can and lie. Watching sports, drinking beer and ordering pizza with your friends, if you want to be a bit quirky say you like going to watch capeshit at the cinema.
>>
>>27376473
As a wise person said to me once...

>For fuck's sake, don't put "surfing 4chan" as a hobby... It's shorthand for "no life"...
>>
>>27376473
4chan is normie a fuck, they will know how much of an autist he is. The best thing is to go full no shits mode

>get up
>"Hi I'm anon and I don't like giving speeches"
>sit down
>>
>>27376515
Who cares? Clearly he doesn't have anyone at work he's trying to impress, so what's the point of lying?

And it's not like the whole thing has to be about 4chan.

>>27376545
That would make him look way more autistic than anything else.
>>
If you watch movies, say you watch movies. If you read anything, say so. If you watch sports, say so. If you like vidya, say so. If you like preparing meals for yourself, say so. For most people, hobbies are the most mundane shit they do every day.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.