[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys i want to become a normie after all this time what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Normie Rowe Blog Page Pic (1).jpg (32 KB, 433x429) Image search: [Google]
Normie Rowe Blog Page Pic (1).jpg
32 KB, 433x429
hey guys i want to become a normie after all this time

what are the most normie

>books
>tv shows
>music artists
>>
>>27376188
normie starterkit:

>books
Gilgamesch
>tv shows
Twin Peaks
>music artists
Aphex Twin
>>
File: 1422251594390.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1422251594390.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
>>27376188
>books
Depending on how normie you want to go, scratch books
>tv shows
Anything that's "deep" but not really
>music artists
Either Gaga or Perry should be a safe bet

Honestly, you should probably do some undercover recon. Then once you make it, live the normie life for 2-3 years before you can't take it anymore and ask yourself why you ever attempted it. That's how it goes usually.
>>
>>27376470
honestly i know all normies lack any amount self awareness but they all seem so much happier than me or anyone on here, brainwashed or not
>>
File: elliot rodger and pepe.jpg (170 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger and pepe.jpg
170 KB, 473x704
>Books
Anything really - I'd suggest taking a look at bestseller charts - flavours of the month are good. Failing that, Game of Thrones.

>Television
Again, really depends. Safe bets are that "Breaking Bad" or "House of Cards", or whatever. It's a different story with films - just view the box office hit of the month

>Music
Go for the most viewed on Youtube, I guess.

See, it's a terrible life in reality... Want to step back from the brink, anon?
>>
>>27376336

What? None of those are normie.

Also, is it pronounced "Apex Twin" or "Afex Twin"?

I never know.
>>
File: moe.png (855 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
moe.png
855 KB, 1366x768
>>27376685
I know you people like to demonize normies and feel superior, but most of them are pretty sophisticated or at least try to be.
I still hate normies so I don't partake on anything high culture. I only watch anime and listen to Lil B.
>>
>>27376648
Read those TV shows as "Breaking Brad" and "House of Chads"

I need to get off this board
>>
>>27376188

>books
Not necessary. But if you want to enter the "normie nerd" crowd, Harry Potter.

>tv shows
Binge watch the most popular shows on Netflix

>music
Mainstream hip hop and electronic dance music. Just know the club hits. Genuine pop artists are not necessary because if you listen to Beyonce/Rihanna/Lady Gaga people will probably think you're gay.
>>
File: 1450672526929.png (7 KB, 364x313) Image search: [Google]
1450672526929.png
7 KB, 364x313
R8 my wiki edit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normie_Rowe
>>
>>27376188
>normie music
this includes all progressive house and modern rap tracks
>>
>>27376505
This is true but it's extremely hard to turn back the clock on self-awareness. It's like once the egg is broken you can't put it back together.

They key to this happiness is that you must absolutely keep yourself busy to stay in the loop.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.