[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a black chick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
Would you fuck a black chick?
>>
No No

No

No No

RAVIOLI
>>
>>27375986
I would try but I don't have BWC
>>
I live in fucking Oregon

There are tons of healthy young black nigger women around and I would only date them for less than 6 months before I leave ship since they're fucking shit people as a race to begin with
>>
>>27375986

I do on a bi-weekly basis senpai.

She is my qt gf.
>>
Yeah. I know this really pretty black girl who's really sweet and nice. She's one of the rare black girls with a proper father and she was raised around whites so she has some class to her. I'd love a shot at her.
>>
There is nothing sexier to me than race mixing. The idea of two races, coming together to destroy a fragile aryan blood line makes me so horny.

The idea of taking my entire heritage, which every ancestor before me has worked so hard to preserve, and flushing it down the toilet for a few brief moments of pleasure and animalistic raw sex thrills me in every possible way. Making my blood line go from pure mountain spring water forged by ice and snow into a pure blood line and turning it into an Indian sewer system by polluting it turns my penis into a diamond.
>>
>>27375986
NEVER black women have disgusting faces, and disgusting personalities along with the terrible obese bodies black women are the most inferior women in every way.
>>
I can't wait to make love with my crush that I met here...so happy he likes chocolate.
>>
File: 1423750339562.gif (591 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1423750339562.gif
591 KB, 500x281
I would wife one if she fit my wife requirements tbqhfamalamdesusenpai.
>>
>>27378681
There is a big difference between chocolate and shit.
>>
>5inch cock

I couldn't even if I had the chance to.
>>
Not one that looks like a guy in drag..
>>
File: mehmet_kaplan_560px.jpg (74 KB, 560x318) Image search: [Google]
mehmet_kaplan_560px.jpg
74 KB, 560x318
No black girls here I'm afraid. Haven't seen one. Seen two black dudes once. We just have Mehmets.

Daww... Doesn't this guy look cute. He could suicide bomb all over me and I wouldn't even mind.
>>
I did, once.

I hate to play into stereotypes but holy fuck, they know how to suck dick.
>>
File: 3.jpg (136 KB, 810x1026) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
136 KB, 810x1026
Gonna try to this weekend if I can hold my spaghetti down. Matched with this super cute black girl on Tinder. Matched with another one a few weeks ago who's super introverted and into anime and stuff. I think she lives with her parents too though so it'd be hard to find a way to hang out. Black girls around here are super cool, I can never figure out why you guys get so up tight about it.
>>
We have like 20 of these unoriginal threads per day. This is legit propaganda
>>
>>27378994
Why so grumpy anon?
>>
>>27379326
Someone just wants to bait the coon into responding.

I like it when Bebe and coon fight. But it's gotten rather stale when it's all about beauty. They should be more racist than that.
>>
it's just fucking, why would it matter?
>>
Most of you couldn't even handle a black chick, you would make our race look like a bunch of weak pumping chumps. You gotta be a savage to hold down a black woman. You gotta come correct in the bedroom.
>>
>>27379441
Nah, I did just fine.
>>
o hel yeh I would

I like all the woman, black, brown, white, in between, vatever.
>>
A better question is:

if u a virgin but wanna fuk, would u let a woman fuck u amazon position her on top, you on bottom legs in th air if it was the only way u culd fuk her?
>>
File: rainbow.jpg (50 KB, 386x499) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
50 KB, 386x499
>>27379502
>vatever
This
>>
>>27379564
yees, I would
>>
>>27375986
I like black girls, but they don't like me.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.