[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dating someone last July that I've known for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 739x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 739x581
>start dating someone last July that I've known for years
>things go well I guess
>go to college 4 hours away and only get to see her once a month
>think things are still going well
>today get this

Fuck
>>
>>27375779
>women
>being consistent
>ever

They can change their mind in the span of 5 seconds. And once they've decided they want Chad dick, there's no stopping them.
>>
she fucked someone else and is now breaking up with you.
>>
>>27375809
This exactly, lol.
>>
>>27375809
>>27375829
Nah we've talked more and that's not it since I'm pretty sure she would tell me if that was the reason
>>
>>27375870
>"I'm pretty sure she would tell me if that was the reason"

What reason does she have to be truthful?

Like I said, woman can turn in an instant. They are hyperemotional beings and obsessed with how things "feel". So when a relationship doesn't "feel" right to them, anything's on the cards. Including cheating.

Or, she may be half-decent and has broken up with you before fucking Chads. Either way, it will come.
>>
>>27375779
Sounds like she fucked someone else and is covering her bases
>>
>>27375870
Protip retard: she will never tell you. You'll likely hear about it from a friend that she's fucking a new guy. Probbaly got fucked the night before she sent that.
>>
>>27375779
Tell her to enjoy her freedom and proceed to go North Carolina, no exceptions.
>>
>>27375779
Tell her that you're done with her.
>inb4 op is a desperate beta who refuses to drop her ass
>>
>>27375779

>Only see her once a month
>Expecting any other outcome

If you aren't seeing her at least twice a week you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>27376318
this, curbstomp her now, it's already over.
>>
File: 1456868902180.png (398 KB, 448x478) Image search: [Google]
1456868902180.png
398 KB, 448x478
>>27375779
Respond with something like
>That's very bad I considered us BF and GF
>Well, we'll see us on the other side
>Farewell, my love

Try to blackmail her emotionally, I bet she is one of those who try not to get in conflict with her inner "values" try to use that to your advantage
>>
>>27375870
fucking retard
>fucks someone
>feels guilty
>"hey anon, we are just friends with benefits, not in a relationship"
>now that she let you know about your status, she is relaxed because she didn't REALLY cheated on you
cucks like you validate cunts like her. should have ended this thing with her on the spot
>>
You've been replaced bruv.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.