[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any femanons out there with a server? I want to play with girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: jpe.jpg (149 KB, 1887x631) Image search: [Google]
jpe.jpg
149 KB, 1887x631
Any femanons out there with a server? I want to play with girls
>>
>>27375599
>not hosting your own server
>>
>>27375599
Are you a girl? Original
>>
>>27375611
I've tried on 4 different occasions and im too stupid to figure it out. There's also an issue with that I have 2 routers and that apparently excludes me from having a server too.

>>27375664
Im a dude that's sick of sausage festing
>>
>>27375599
Get the fuck out degenerate.
If you want in on that mentally deranged fembot pussy then go look up the whole 15-year old middle school drama shit, otherwise get the fuck out of /r9k/.
>>
>>27375761
the fuck does your second sentence even mean. I bet you're a nigger
>>
>>27375699
You're probably using your local IP (
Go to your router page (type it's IP in your browser, you can find it's IP by typing ipconfig in a command prompt and using the"default gateway" IP) select firewall, select port forwarding, create a port using your ip (go back to the command prompt, It's the IPv4 address) click "custom port," use 25565 and select TCP only.

Dowload the server application from the minecraft website, run it and keep it running, go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/, copy the address, and paste it in to the "connect to a server" in minecraft.
And you're done.
>>
Girls aren't autistic enough to enjoy minecraft.
>>
>>27376112
I want to believe. I still have hope.
>>
>>27376172
Heyimfemanonhostserveralreadywithmodsplz
>>
I might be up for hosting a tekkit server or some old beta build of minecraft. I really hate the new vanilla versions.
>>
>>27376256
what's wrong with 1.9? Other than mobs being a slight pain to deal with without a shield, it's pretty much the same.
>>
>>27376328
No mods yet, thats the problem
>>
>>27376328
Not just 1.9, I dislike most of the stuff they added of the last 2 years or so. I liked the beta when there weren't mobs and I think mods just do a better job. Although dual wielding is pretty cool since now I can finally make a mod I wanted.
>>
>playing jvm based vidya games
>playing memecraft
>>
>>27376193
>>27376353
>>27376383
>playing with mods

I mean, might as well not play minecraft then
>>
>>27376403
What exactly is wrong with the jvm? You realize after a few seconds of starting the jvm that performance is pretty good, even compared to c++. Minecraft was just poorly written.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.