[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most pathetic robot challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15
File: pepe44.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe44.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
Only post if you're more pathetic than the poster above you. Lets find the most pathetic person on /r9k/. I'll start.

>23 year old NEET khv
>dropped out of high school in junior year because of muh anxiety
>before dropping out, had no friends and ate lunch in the library to avoid people
>moved around a lot anyways, never at the same school for more than two years
>pasty fat body with hairy nipples, acne all over, and a surgical scar that looks like a second navel
>NEET of nearly seven years
>afraid to leave bedroom, often piss into bottles to delay trips out
>only leave to grab lunch and dinner
>failed drivers ed in high school, so no license
>parents pick up liquor for me because they pity me, get drunk every day after waking up
>haven't even played vidya or watched anime for the past few months because they lost their appeal
>never shower, wear the same sweatpants and t shirt every day for weeks at a time
>use my pair of binoculars to watch cars pass by and children play outside to pass the time
>parents sometimes pressure me to get a job, literally run back upstairs when they do
>eat a diet of instant noodles and soda
>committed to the psych ward 3 different times since dropping out of high school

That's me. Now you try.
>>
I'm worse than you anon. You still have hope. At least you got to highschool.
>>
>had sex with 9/10 coworker after she bought me drinks
>go back to work the next day
>she only wanted a one night stand and I wanted to date her
>still smell the sex in my personal car and it makes me sad so I either have to drive my motorcycle or company car to work
JUST
>>
>>27375437
Tell your story, grand wizard.
>>
how do you guys deal with constant suicidal thoughts? like thinking about jumping in front of cars, or think of hanging yourself every time you see a rope
>>
>>27375489
I'm too lazy to kill myself, and I don't drive or go outside so I don't have the chance to do it. Also I think my parents know because they keep the gun in a lockbox that they haven't given the combo to me for.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>>27375449
>still smell the sex in my personal car
please explain?
>>
>>27375530
Smell of our fluids that soaked into the seats. We had sex in my car for nearly two hours straight raw and this bitch doesn't want to v date
>>
I dont have it THAT bad anon.. maybe you should see a therapist. then get your GED
>>
>>27375579
I don't have the money for a therapist, and I don't know how I'd go about getting my GED when I'm scared to go outside.
>>
File: 1454965402610.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1454965402610.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
>>27375403
How can somebody be so pathetic?God damn.
>be me
>always been fat since 8 years old
>i was a quiet kid even since I can remember
>at school people like me becouse even tho I am quiet I am funny and social when talked to(quite an irony)
>kids from my class like to play with me football and volley with me even if I was dragging them down,etc
>as I grow older and I see all of my collegues get girlfriends i was kinda sad about that
>unlike me,they were "fit" and more "boring" but they still had gfs
>eventually realised that I cant get a gf becouse I was fat
>time flies and i get in shape
>now I get pussy 24/7
Can I still be considered a robot? Or am I Chad?
>>
>>27375568
what do you mean fluids soaking into seat?

like what is the smell?
>>
>>27375613
You're either a cyborg or a failed normie, depending on your level of success in life. If you still browse this board and relate to the feels you probably aren't a Chad.
>>
>>27375613
An ex-robot; current Chad
>>
>>27375625
Have you never smelled pussy my man
>>
>>27375625
vagina fluids and cum
>>
>masturbate to the thought of my oneitis making out with some random dude
>chest acne, back acne, shit haircut, YUGE crooked nose
>only kissed 2girls and never had sex
>>
>>27375662
no.

>>27375663
what does it smell like?
>>
>>27375608
1. stop being scared of going outside
2. go outside
3. get a GED
>>
>>27375403
I'm slightly younger than you and don't drink but you're basically me. I don't know if I should feel comforted about that or not.
>>
File: pepe17.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
pepe17.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>27375672
>only kissed 2girls
>only
>2 girls

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT CHAD
>>
>>27375662
do you know where you are?

original pls
>>
>nineteen--soon to be twenty NEET
>khv
>graduated HS last year at nineteen
>must wait twelve months for Florida residency tuition for community college
>get denied by Target after two interviews
>mfw the job I was applying for was shopping cart attendant
>>
>>27375793
>mfw the job I was applying for was shopping cart attendant

OP here, I know that feel bro. I applied to the Walmart down the street last year and never heard back from them.

>tfw too stupid to work at walmart
>>
>>27375698
You could always feel comforted by the fact that you're not alone, and that someone else understands.
>>
>>27375825
All the best finding a job, anon
>>
>>27376011
Thanks robot, you too. We're all gonna make it someday. Maybe not soon, but eventually.
>>
File: XEA0V.jpg (564 KB, 700x4542) Image search: [Google]
XEA0V.jpg
564 KB, 700x4542
>be me
>21 yo robot
>Depressed, constant suicidal thoughts, uncaring, angry all the time, taking meds and anti-depressants.
>by chance I meet a girl, I really really like her
>we share the same interest, games, anime. Even same kind of humor.
>I really fall in love
>I start to change
>I shave and trim my beard. I start using deodorant regularly, I shower every day and more.
>I confess
>She likes me too
>Happiest I've ever been
>It is just like I imagined. Feeling that someone cares for you is a bliss.
>wake up every morning knowing you have someone that loves you
>My whole family starts telling my I look better, brighter, happy. My mom is really happy I finally got a girlfriend.
>For a few months I was the happiest I have ever been. Sleeping while hugging her, smelling her hair, lose my virginity to her, cook for her (it was always my hobby)
>Feel full of energy, like nothing was impossible.
>She is sweet and caring.
>I always invite her to dinner, I spend my money on her.
> She is the center of my life.
>Then her ex starts talking to her again.
>She becomes cold towards me
>I knew exactly what was happening
> October 5, my birthday.
>We watch anime together, i cook for her.
>She seems distant but still like making an effort to fake it
>The next day, at night she messages me.
>"I no longer feel the same anon"
> Her parents lived in another country so she visit them
> stops talking to me
>she blocks me on whatssap, facebook, skype.
>Eventually a message from hers comes.
>"I will be staying here."

I tear up just by writing this. I hate everything so much. I knew girls were shit, I hated them. And I still fell for it.

"Finally" I thought "Someone that likes me" "Finally someone will love me"

Now I'm alone. Not only that, I betrayed what i was, a robot. I hate me, i hate girls. i became a fucking normie and I got what i deserved

pic related
>>
>>27376062
Sorry to hear that happened to you anon. The best thing to do in your situation is probably to cut her out of your life entirely. Following her on social media or in any other way will only lead to pain.
>>
File: Ron Jeremy.jpg (122 KB, 700x937) Image search: [Google]
Ron Jeremy.jpg
122 KB, 700x937
>be 20yr old HV
>started college
>gettin /fit/ since last year
>only kissed 1 girl at a party years ago
>had some crushes when I was a kid/teen
>5'7'' turbomanlet
>family loves me, and I love them too
>not a poorfag
>no more than 10 friends
>tfw no gf
>didn't party since last year
>at least I have more confidence now

Just fuck my shit up famalams
>>
>>27375684
It smells like ballsack and vinegar, anon.
>>
>>27376062
Man that hits a little close to home for me.

I know this isn't reddit and i hate to be actually nice to someone on here but you will eventually get over it no matter how much it hurts now.
>>
>>27375568

That sucks.....you need revenge. Wait like 1 month, pretend to get flu. Take day off. Two days later drop a hint in the office that you have a doctors appointment you are nervous about. Take day off for "appointment". A few days after, tell her you have AIDS and you think you got it from her.
>>
>>27375449
>Has a company car, a personal car, and a motorbike

fuck off normie
>>
>>27376105
looks more like edgar allen poe. also would make more sense because that tubbies name is po.

i don't know why you named the file ron jeremy?
>>
>Mum used to wipe my bottom until I was 17
>I would call out "finished!" and then waddle out of the toilet with my pants around my ankles
>Lean over a chair and let her wipe me clean
>She always threw the tissue onto a pile in the corner we named "tissue mountain"
>One day dad saw this and put a stop to it
>Was never spoken of ever again

Nobody ever taught me how to wipe my bottom properly and to this day I always feel like I'm not fully clean after doing a poo no matter how much I wipe. I push the tissue up my anus as far as I can but a small circle of poo is always on the tissue when I look
>>
File: +.jpg (52 KB, 530x398) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
52 KB, 530x398
>19 Y-O NEET V
>High-School dropout anxiety
>Only masturbate to 2D
>flagellate myself on a daily basis
>didn't left parent house for over 4Years
>watch anime sometimes
>no friends, nor internet friends
>no driver license
>violent

It's not that bad i guess?
>>
>>27375403
>>use my pair of binoculars to watch cars pass by and children play outside to pass the time

This is pretty funny my man.
>>
>>27376415
They relax me. I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, I just like watching the progress of the world from the safety of my bedroom.
>>
>>27375403
>28 khv
>work part time retail
>can't find good job after getting 2 year degree
>>
>>27375403
Whats your average day like anon? Do you just get drunk and fuck around on the internet? Play any Vidya or read books?
>>
File: pepe10.jpg (53 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
pepe10.jpg
53 KB, 389x366
>>27376511
I'll greentext my average day, just for you anon.

>wake up at noon
>turn on computer and check websites for news
>drink 7-9 shots of vodka
>go downstairs and make a lunch of ramen and bananas
>take food upstairs and avoid talking to family
>spend all afternoon in front of my computer, occasionally piss into bottles to extend room time
>watch anime, shitpost, and play grand strategy games
>eventually leave, empty bottles, and put dishes downstairs
>get dinner while I'm down there, whatever mom made
>take dinner back upstairs and watch anime while I eat
>sit dinner dishes off to the side to be taken downstairs tomorrow
>play vidya until 3am
>go to sleep
>rinse and repeat

I'm currently in the afternoon period just before getting dinner. My life has been like this for years now.
>>
>29
>kv
>dropped out of HS at 16 because I slept through all of my classes. I was a mediocre C student before this. I just gave up completely at some point
>worked bullshit teenager jobs until I was 20
>got sick of the routine and just stopped showing up for work one day, didn't even bother going back for my pay. I remember the day I just decided to quit. too much traffic on the highway. just said fuck this and went home to sleep.
>for the next two years I just stay home and don't do anything. lots of TV, lots of movies, and vidya
>get bored of this
>family member offers me a job, I take it
>he pays me less than half minimum wage and I work 12 hours a day. he basically used me like a cheap illegal immigrant. worse probably.
>do that for a year and a half. was miserable the whole time. tell him to go fuck himself at some point and never show up to work again.
>that was my last job, like 7 years ago
>start falling back into the TV and movie sit at home all day depression
>friends slowly getting into pain killers more and more, so I do too
>eventually get addicted to them
>spend the next 4-5 years addicted to oxycodone and gradually move up to heroin because it's cheaper
>that whole time I was essentially homeless living at my addict friends houses and we spend the whole day trying to get money to get high and stop the withdrawals.
>2 years ago I decide I can't do it anymore and quit heroin using suboxone
>had to get rid of all my friends because they were all addicts
>moved back into my parents house
>basically have spent the past 2 years in my room again, miserable, and alone, but now i just shit post on here instead of consuming media.

there's much more. Ive been a beta orbiter to a heroin junkie girl. was almost murdered by someone who beat me with a pipe.

I'd say I'm in the top 30 for losers that post on here.
>>
File: 1424718304490.jpg (19 KB, 400x369) Image search: [Google]
1424718304490.jpg
19 KB, 400x369
>>27375403
Do you get neetbux for your anxiety?
>>
>>27376576
If someone can beat me I'll be really happy.
>34 y/o khhv
>expelled from high school for masturbating
>never went back
>get $500/mo disability for "mental problem"
>not enough to pay rent on my own
>literally live in a strangers basement i found on craigslist
>after rent i have $150 to keep myself alive
>spend it on instant ramen and gutrot
>bathroom is upstairs so pissbottle.jpg
>yes really
>my laptop is almost 8 years old
>don't have money for a new one
>when it dies i will probably an hero
>>
>>27376703
Damn anon. That's pretty bad. I'll probably be in your position in a couple of years. I don't even have the social connections to score drugs to escape from reality.

>>27376750
I don't know how to go about getting neetbux. All I know is that some people that are diagnosed with shit get checks in the mail. I don't like leaving the house and the whole process sounds exhausting.
>>
>>27375641
>>27375613
he is normie.
cyborg is still virgin and failed normie not must to be virgin but can.
>>
>>27376062
I'm sorry to hear that anon. The same has happened to me around september but I'm a fembot. Hate me all you want. Normies break robot hearts.
>>
>>27376778
go with your parents, I am sure they prefer to get money to support you.
it's can be long process but for you it worth it.
>>
File: pepe8.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe8.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
>>27376836
>but I'm a fembot

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WOMEN LITERALLY CANNOT EXPERIENCE SADNESS YOU'RE LIVING LIFE ON EASY MODE AND YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK IN HERE AND FEEL FEELS WELL GUESS WHAT FUCK YOU
>>
>>27376778
>>>27376703 (You)
>Damn anon. That's pretty bad. I'll probably be in your position in a couple of years. I don't even have the social connections to score drugs to escape from reality.

it's not worth it. it's a waste of time and I'm in the same place I was before I started using.

i overdosed at some point and the emts had to give me narcan to bring me back. I honestly wish they just fucking left me to die. that would have been a painless death, I just blacked out.
>>
>>27376844
I might try that. I've already been diagnosed with the whole fucking book of mental health problems and I'm on six psych meds for them, so getting bux shouldn't be that hard if its as easy as people on here made it sound.

>>27376872
ODing sounds like the holy grail of painless suicide.
>>
>>27376901
for heroin od from what I experienced it was painless. I got high and slowly blacked out. then I woke up in the back of an ambulance.

it's not like how it is in movies.
>>
File: 1450575754400.png (30 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1450575754400.png
30 KB, 700x600
>>27376871
>Been molested my whole life
>have tons of mental illnesses
>single parent who only tolerates me
>muh depression and anxiety leads me to become a hermit
>I've become so pale I'm almost opaque
>The only male that's liked me back left me because I had ptsd
Y-yeah anon, women can't experience sadness!
>>
>>27376955
I have ptsd, want to be my gf and we can be crazy together?
>>
>>27376576
Sounds comfortable desu
>>
File: serge_portrait___chrono_cross.png (570 KB, 800x877) Image search: [Google]
serge_portrait___chrono_cross.png
570 KB, 800x877
As 22 year old khv (except a friend-zone kiss to the cheek during valentines day), I didn't read most of these posts, because it's impossible to be more "pathetic" than another person. All of your dire circumstances are more or less all in your mind, created by an illusion our isotropic society gives you to have control over you and for the harsh conditions laid out by Freudian psychology to enslave you.

However, I'm going to tell you some very good news, you are already at what society likes to call the "bottom of the barrel", although your life is better than those who are in prison for lifetime. You can choose to be above light (love, happiness, joy in the things you do) or below darkness (sadness, depression, suicide). You don't have to feel this way if you don't want to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0uYjNYl8fA
>>
>>27376324
What the fuck??? You don't push the tissue up your anus, just wipe your crack in a backward motion while applying pressure. Please tell me this is a troll. Holy shit.
>>
>>27376973
We can pretend to be war victims together.
>>
>>27377061
does that mean we are officially bf and gf now?
>>
>>27375403
not so much pathetic but pretty shitty
>had an iq of 127 in grade 9 (had a real iq test not a meme internet questionnaire)
>Highschool begins
>drink alcohol for the first time
>get drunk every day when I get home
>get depressed
>drinking gets even worse
>sometimes its a bottle of vodka a night
>start getting high on pain medication every other night
>my life exists to avoid being sober
>now 20
>most recent iq test I had done was a 105
>ruined a gift, the one thing that could have gotten me through life
>>
>>27377005
>All of your dire circumstances are more or less all in your mind, created by an illusion
This is pretty much it. Dont know what the rest of the shit means but you need to understand that your mind does not give you an accurate depiction of what is actually going on.
>>
I have 9000+ images saved of girls I knew in high school that I include in my fapping rotation, along with ~10 celebrities and random jailbait.

About 40-odd thousand pics in total
>>
KHV here, less than a year till wizardry.
we all going to make it, least I am.
>>
>34 year
>virgin
>got to do job at fast restarant for food
>boss say to me he will fire because i am slow
>see a sexy girl give a order
>i walk away from the oven to the counter
>i say hi to the girl and ask her for she phone number
>boss yell at me for leave the oven and some hamburgers do burn
>i get fire
>girl who i say to laugh at me
> i go home to my parents and they are shame to me
>>
>>27377203

I'm amazed some other people here have realized this.

Have you read Kant, anon?
>>
File: goddamnit.png (1 MB, 983x654) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit.png
1 MB, 983x654
>>27376062
Yeah... that is why you never invest whole heartily in one person, let alone a women.

If it's one thing I learned from my psycho deranged mother and beta cuck father, it's to never trust women.
>>
>>27377005
> your dire circumstances are more or less all in your mind

I guarantee my lack of gf is not in my mind, anon.
>>
>>27376105

Is English not your first language or are you retarded?
>>
>>27377491
Even people in relationships can't be truly happy, it's like we weren't meant to be monogamous, which is why so many people cheat.
>>
>>27375437
>At least you got to highschool.
lol u wot
>>
>>27375489
it's an impulse, but it takes a lot of energy to carry out. If it was as easy as pushing a button I would do it
>>
>>27375403
Jesus Christ. Why are you alive?
>>
>>27376576
>straight vodka

You disgust me. At least have the decency to learn how to make a decent cocktail. Google "moscow mule"

Gin is the superior spirit anyway.
>>
>be me
>19 yr/old robot
>Dropped out of HS at 15 for various reasons reasons (muh Anxiety/Depression)
>Start living the NEET life it's great. Never have to do anything i dont want to.
>A year passes and I've become the stereotypical
robot (piss bottles and all)
>Decide to try and kill myself out of boredom
>Use the exit bag method
>Mom walks in and nearly has a stroke
>Stops me and has me committed to a psych ward
>Don't remember much since i was fucked on meds the entire stay
>When i leave some jew doctor diagnoses me with Schizoid personality disorder, Schizotypal personality disorder AND Paranoid personality disorder
>Cool, im literally insane
> They want to commit me for extended care
> Mom wont let them. She takes me home the next day.
> Continue the NEET life after that.
> Mom monitors me constantly so no piss bottles or suicide
> Even with these diagnoses can't apply for NEETbux mom won't let me
> Time passes and life goes back to normal
> i rot in the basement while everyone above lives their normie lives
> Two years pass without me leaving the house
> One day i start to notice my vision is getting waaaayy worst
>Complain to mom
>She makes me go outside to see an eye doctor
>Eye doctor examines me
>Bad news
>Apparently i have some shit where im slowly going blind
>Legally blind by 30
>No vision by 40
>Life isn't fair
>Get new glasses though which was nice
>That was the last time i left my house

A year later im still a Fat KHHV NEET who is going insane and blind

Top that /r9k/
>>
File: img_4989.jpg (2 MB, 2694x3024) Image search: [Google]
img_4989.jpg
2 MB, 2694x3024
>>27375684
>what does it smell like?

Lobster Newburg
>>
>>27375403
OP, please post pics of your living conditions with timestamp
>>
>>27376703
how are your parents?
>>
>>27376769
>expelled from high school for masturbating
That's how they get you, those sneaky bastards.
>>
>>27376134
Ewwwwwww
Don't tarnish my idyllic view of sex, you faggot. Let a robot dream[\spoiler]
>>
>>27378023
Atleast your mother still loves you.
>>
>tfw hold my own hand in bed as if I'm holding hands with a girl
>tfw circle my thumb on the back of the other hand as if it's a girl
>tfw rub my foot up and down my calf as if it's a girl
>tfw run my fingers up and down and through my chest hair as if it's a girl doing it
>tfw whisper to myself in a feminine voice and reply in a deep whisper complaining jokingly to "her" that I'm tired and need to sleep
>tfw lie in bed and pretend a qt girl is lying with her face towards mine and smiling at me
>tfw fold up my bathrobe and place it between legs as if it's a girl's leg
>tfw kiss empty air pretending I'm kissing a girl
>tfw lie on my back and hold my arm out and then folded at a ninety degree angle to pretend I'm holding a girl who's lying against me
>tfw go through each board on 4chan pretending I'm giving a tour to my girlfriend and providing a humorous little summary about each one
>tfw watching home videos on my laptop of my family and me as a kid and pretending a qt girl is sitting beside me saying "awww" and smiling and asking who the different people are
>tfw walking home alone and pretending she's walking beside me and think up lengthy dialogue and occasionally laugh at something she or I said in the imagined dialogue
>tfw imagine meeting her family and having them like me
>tfw imagine her meeting my family for the first time and us sleeping and talking quietly in my room at home
>tfw imagine her and my mom preparing coffee after dinner and watching her laugh at something my mom says
>tfw imagine making her mom laugh and making her father a little annoyed when she and her mother tell him that he's probably boring me and that I probably want to get to bed after the long journey
>tfw developing several lengthy scenarios involving me and my qt crush and replaying them mentally each night while adding minor details and more dialogue and making them a little longer every dy
>>
>>27379645
This is why you won't get gf desu. Unrealistic expectations of a gf and too high of a standard`
>>
>>27377173
hahhahha smartfag absolutely BTFO

You're still 20 points higher than me so stop complaining.
>>
>>27375489
Remind mysel my parents might blame themselves. Oh and meds help.
>>
This probably doesn't count since most of you guys would call me a normie and shit, but ever since I was born, I have been an extremely picky eater.

I only eat a total of 5 foods (not counting junk food) on a daily basis. Every day, I eat cereal for dinner because I get really anxious and throw up when I try to eat "normal" foods. Because of this lack of taste, I'm only 121 pounds (I'm 5'11"). Thanksgiving, christmas, and other Holidays are always nightmares for me b/c I have to eat pizza or cereal and shit and look like a weirdo. Last time I posted about this, everyone called me pathetic.
>>
>>27378023
An hero my friend, its the only way
>>
>>27375403
I've only been working for the past 6 months to afford a helium tank and to leave my family with enough money to pay for my funeral when I kill myself.
The tank should be here tomorrow. This is the end boys, it's been a shit ride.
I have accepted death. I am at peace.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.