[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet Feels Thread - /mnlt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: manlet.jpg (80 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
80 KB, 717x960
How does /r9k/ deal with the manlet curse?
>>
>>27375365
you can kys?

idk i am 6'2 so I've never had a problem
kappa
>>
>tfw 5'8" and 130 lbs
>tfw no one cares

I hide it by dressing fashionable and having a beard. I probably should put on some more muscle though, w/e
>>
>>27375365
shut up op, that manlet gets more pussy than that lanklet irl

and nobody on /r9k/ gets pussy, regardless of their height
>>
>tfw 5'3"
Should I just off myself?
>>
5'8" its working out i guess, still a virgin but atleast i kissed a girl in my life
>>
I don't, I'm 6'3
>>
>>27375522
Muscles are going to make you look shorter, just exercise to be healthy and have a good posture, don't overdo it.
>>
File: 432635473.png (130 KB, 302x264) Image search: [Google]
432635473.png
130 KB, 302x264
>>27375365
What was his problem?
>>
File: hmm.gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
3 KB, 452x523
>>27375522
>>27376109
don't listen to people who tell you not to put on muscle

it's just tallfags who don't want any competition for females
>>
Being a manlet really isn't that bad.

Honestly I do alright for myself with women.

The biggest thing about succeeding when short is simply acknowledging that you're short and moving on.

Women and Chads can sense weakness and will poke and prod at you hoping to break you. You CAN'T let them affect you or look like you're trying not to be affected.

Rolling with the banter is the best way to deal with it, and people respect a decent guy with confidence and self-love.

Shortness was never the issue. Short Man Syndrome was.

Like look at that pathetic faggot in OP pic. Forced smile. Tiptoes.

He isn't pathetic until you see that he's standing like a try hard homo.
>>
>>27376274
Speak up little guy :^)
>>
>>27376295
epic post my friend

sure showed him, through a high level of discourse
>>
Ohhhh, that's fucking rough.

I legit feel sorry for that poor fuck. Even those chubbly little womanlets are taller than him.
>>
>>27376322
If you want a snack from the shelf

just ask (^:
>>
>>27376274
>Shortness was never the issue. Short Man Syndrome was.

This is how I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>27376411
how is he full of shit? hating someone for being a few inches shorter than normal is simply absurd, the only reason someone would hate them is if they're a big pussyass niggabitch about it
>>
>>27376435
>hating someone for being a few inches shorter than normal is simply absurd,
Hating someone for anything out of their control is absurd, but that doesn't stop people from doing it. "The short man syndrome" is retarded because if a tall person would've done the same exact thing, it would not have been regarded as overcompensation, but rather something praiseworthy. So, you're being judged by your height, even by the people who claim they are not(by saying fake advice like "don't overcompensate"). It's literally BEE YOURSELF for short people.
>>
>>27376484

Your fragile ego is literally the problem.

In refusing to be comfortable with yourself you come off as weak and desperate.

I am short and fat, and yet I've made girls panties drop because I am confident, smart, and witty.

You have something good about you, too.

Why do you continue to play a game you can't possibly win? Move on, win the battles you have a chance at.
>>
>>27376570
>Your fragile ego is literally the problem.
You're either a liar and not short, or in severe denial. Like I said, your advice is literally BEE YOURSELF.

>I am short and fat, and yet I've made girls panties drop because I am confident, smart, and witty.
Yes and you're currently banging four supermodels, while the fifth is supporting you financially.
>>
>>27376109
I mainly just want to get back the definition I used to have when I regularly worked out. I've never been more than 135, always looked pretty slender.

Also, I may need to get bulk up so I can pursue my dream of being a professional wrestler. Not even joking
>>
>>27376622
but what about the off chance that he actually is a fat manlet who gets laid regularly?

that would just fucking shatter your entire r9k meme reality you're living in, think about that
>>
>>27375365
A bullet for every manlett

They are the most pitiful of God's creatures

When will they learn?
>>
Why do manlets get so fucking pissed about height? I'm 6'2" and hate being this height becuase of the stupid bullshit I have to do for short pieces of shit

Yeah I work retail and am a 5 out of 10 doesn't mean shit since I literally browse 4chan in my off days
>>
File: 1425253906932.jpg (175 KB, 1651x733) Image search: [Google]
1425253906932.jpg
175 KB, 1651x733
>>27376671
and a bullet for everyone over 5'10"

when the day of the rope comes, i'm aiming high, faggot. better watch your head
>>
>>27376622

Nah, currently in a dry spell. Career focus and shit, ain't as young as I used to be.

That being said, my dicks small, but I know how to make a girl scream with my fingers.

Never had a complaint before, and if they didn't like it, enough still wanted it enough that I never really felt it was that much effort to get laid every few months when I wanted to bother.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.