[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else really want to get into fight? I don't mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
Anyone else really want to get into fight?
I don't mind getting beat up, I just want the thrill of fighting someone hand to hand.
>>
its the best feeling, kek
>>
>Go to ghetto
>call a nigger a nigger

there you go op glhf
>>
>be manlet
>99.9999999999999999% chance I'm going to get killed by getting bea
>>
>get in bar fight
>get stabbed in stomach
>poop into a bag for the rest of your life
>>
Join a boxing gym, learn the basics and start sparring

Then you can get your ass beat in a safe, controlled environment
>>
>>27375331
Just watched fight club?
>>
Theres two things a man can do in life. fuck and fight.
>>
Nope
Sounds like it isn't worth it
If I had something to fight for, maybe
Also I'm a little weakling
>>
>Get into fight
>Punched hard because loldontknowhowtobox and only watched Jackie Chan and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies
>Fall and hit head against concrete
>Niggas friends jump in and kick you in the head
>Permanent brain damage
>Can literally only shitpost unelaborate memes for the of your life

I don't think it's worth it.
>>
I want to fight my dad.
>>
>>27375331
>I don't mind getting beat up
wew that's a new variant of internet tough guy
>>
I wish I could get into a Fight Club situation. That visceral feel of fist on face. I wish I had friends to do that with. All of the people I know do some grappling shit, I don't play that way.
>>
>>27375476
I don't want to deal with a personal trainer. Is there any way to box without having one?

>>27375528
No, but I recently had a dream that I punched the shit out of some guy, and it felt really gratifying. Ever since then, I keep thinking about getting into fights with people. Fighting seems like the ultimate test of a man's worth

>>27375536
damn straight

>>27375574
This is why you don't fight niggers. If it's one on one, the worst you'll get is a concussion.
>>
I've avoided going outside because every time i pass someone i get the sudden urge to fucking beat them.
>>
File: 1458633168923.png (29 KB, 296x246) Image search: [Google]
1458633168923.png
29 KB, 296x246
>>27375396
he would probably just get jumped tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 445x604
I just made friends with this kid.

Gonna end up fighting him eventually.
>>
Fight with honor, no face hits or cheap shots. No sucker punches. First one to the ground or tap out loses. Shake hands to start the fight, let's get a drink after the fight.

That is how every fight should go.
>>
>>27375331

I fantasize about beating people up, sometimes, but in reality I'd probably get destroyed. I've never been in a fight.
>>
Sure, OP. It sounds great in your head.
Until you're actually in a fight.
>>
I imagine you've never had a fight before.
>>
>>27376227
honor and morality is fragile
>>
>>27376227

>no face hits

That's how you end the fight, though. What else do you do? Body shots? Nobody's ending up on the ground that way unless somebody knows muay thai or a ground-based martial art
>>
>>27376227
why no face hits? that seems fair enough
>>
>>27375331
People really don't seem to understand how dangerous fighting is. If Fight Club was realistic it would have ended with project mayhem falling short because they all got severe brain damage
>>
>>27376341
>>27376339
He's retarded. This whole thread is retarded.
>>
>>27376227
The katana is honorable.
>>
>>27375453
This really the only thing that scares me. Im probably gonna buy a full upper body ballistic vest because of this. Plates are a bit too much though, no?
>>
Hopefully you don't fight anyone that is trained. No offense, but my dad had me kickboxing and boxing since I could walk, my dad and half-brother fought in kickboxing, I would probably kill you if we fought, and i'm sure most trained people that aren't manlets would too.
>>
File: 1424136087852.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424136087852.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
why does everyone ignore me
>>
>>27376476
>I've never been in a real fight in my life
>>27376486
You're not worth paying attention to.
>>
>/r9k/ gets in a fight

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2r776e
>>
Ever been punched in the face?
>>
>>27375528
Honestly why haven't we started them? Fight Club was just about robots starting the beta uprising right? I mean I haven't read it yet, but cmon.
>>
>>27376354
How am I retarded for wanting to fight with honor? I'm not looking to fuck you up. I'm getting in a fight. If I damage your face, you aren't going to recover easily. But you can take hits to the chest, ribs, even get choked out a bit and you will come back stronger.
>>
If you've never trained to fight, don't do it. Trained fighters come in all shapes and sizes and could fuck you up real bad without breaking a sweat. Also, fighting is exhausting as fuck and not very flattering if you're untrained. You'd see the video of you getting your ass kicked on both WorldStar and /r/Cringe
>>
>>27376731
You don't know dick about shit, son. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>27375331

lets just hope your your sake you dont end up with brain damage.

People actually die from fist fights. punches or kicks to the head are not very healthy.

Also these days they keep kicking peoples head while someone is already laying on the floor knocked out... so enjoy, caveman.
>>
I have a boxing set for two people and i have only actually boxed two people with it. One was arrested for child molestation and the other was murdered by a homeless man so I am kind of scared to do it again to be quite honest with you my family.
>>
>>27376731
>gets punched in the face
>comes back with wicked chest blow

...no thanks senpai
>>
File: BasRutten.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
BasRutten.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27376731
What about open hand slaps to the face and only fighting people roughly your weight? Sort of like Pancrese. Now that'd be exciting. Also let it go on the ground if both people are still willing.
>>
>>27376987
I meant Pancrase as in the organization, not the misspelling of the organ.
>>
>>27376987
Well whatever the rules dictate. I personally don't believe in taking shots to the face. A broken nose or missing teeth is is not easily replaced.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.