[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 19
Fembots, would you leave a boyfriend if he hit you?
>>
>>27375140
yes I would leave his ass!!!!!!
>>
>>27375140
there is no such thing as a fembot
(original comment)
>>
>>27375140
depends on why
>having a boyfriend
>>
>>27375140
Probably, unless he had a good reason to.
>>
>>27375186
>>27375206
What would be a good reason?
>>
>>27375177
/thread
Original comment my nig
>>
>>27375140
Yes.

Why I accept that kind of treatment?
>>
"fembot"
There is no such thing, only girls who dont want a bf at given time.
>>
>>27375140
I like when my boyfriend is rough with me during sex, but if I'm not in the mood I would definitely leave and file a police report.
>>
>>27375140
No, because I know no other man would want me.
>>
I really want to physically abuse a woman. Not "sexually". I want a girl to be emotionally dependent on me and I whoop her ass and she apologizes to me for it. I'm gonna marry a girl just so I can hurt her
>>
>>27375140

I would cry and say I'm sorry and fuck him hard that night
>>
File: 5151564851611651456.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
5151564851611651456.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
95% of r9k should be purged

> """fembots"""
> people without physical deformaties
> people without actual psychological conditions that hinder their life style in a big way
> le social anxiety xDDD
> depression :(((
> people who had families or still have them now
> people who have ever had an actual childhood
> people who have held hands, talked with or kissed girls
> people who have anything above HS education
> people who have jobs or ever had jobs
> people who are healthy and can function in any way

This is just a short list. If you're any of those people, you do NOT belong here.

Just leave. Please, all of you failed normies just go away somewhere else..
>>
>>27375248
Because you're a dumb useless whore of a cum recepticle Ciara
>>
>>27375382
Nope. I would never accept that. I would rather be alone than with a guy like that.
>>
if you have an abusive boyfriend, contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>27375362
>If you're any of those people, you do NOT belong here
Quote the part in the rules that says that
>>
>>27375140
Depends on the reason why he hit me
>>
>>27375496
I just posted them.
Unless you joined this place post 2012, you would know these rules.
>>
>>27375362
>people who have held hands, talked with or kissed girls

People who have never talked to a girl? Grow up idiot.
>>
I want to keep my dignity and say I'd leave him but in the past I haven't and I'd probably accept any man to abuse me in the future.
>>
>>27375537
>>27375496
You probably also think that "fembots" are an actual thing?
>>
>>27375518
>/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
>A place for hanging out and posting greentext stories.
>Global Rule #3 is in effect - /b/ material belongs on /b/.
>Advice threads belong on /adv/, and "rate me," meetup, and camwhore threads on /soc/.
>Purposefully evading the ROBOT9000 filter is not permitted.
Hmm, strange, there's nothing of what you posted
>>
>>27375140
this is relevant to the topic
>>
>>27375560

No, you dumb faggot, I'm just saying your standards for what constitutes a "robot" are getting more and more fucking retarded and unrealistic. Even Wizchan isn't this stringent for fuck's sake.
>>
>>27375273
What if he hits you by spanking you? Would you still go to the police, go to the hospital and get pictures taken, go to court and have the pictures shown, knowing that no one would ever take your butthurt as seriously as a black eye, knowing that even your friends would just be joking about it behind your back?
>>
>>27375186
>>27375206
>good reason
Like, he's pretending he's one of the terrorists who kidnapped you to save your life in some convoluted way?
Because how can you even imagine a good reason? There isn't a good reason ever.
OP's question presumes it's not a sex play thing.
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>27375273
>its okay if you hit me during these specific times
>I'm a strong independent women who likes to be spit on and called trash during sex
Women are so fucking stupid
>>
>there's women in relationships that are abusive
>women don't leave
Why femanons? What possible reason could there be? Especially early on. Because most of these relationships have clear signs early on.
>>
>>27375140
Depends on the situation. I would first like to know why. Maybe he is extremely stressed, maybe something is bothering him. If it happened again and he wouldn't change, then yes.

Don't like rough sex either. Not sure why would other women want to get hit or abused during sex, but I guess everyone has their own fetishes.
>>
>>27375735
Simple, women are afraid anon. They are afraid to leave, because they keep thinking "one more chance", "he will change", "I really like him". They are also absorbed in other aspects of a person, thinking that looks or money will outweigh abuse.

I've seen actual abuse in my family and friends and I sort of know how it feels and how long it can drag on.
>>
>>27375584
Although I agree with the point you're attempting to make, the way you did it was absolutely cringeworthy.

Did you honestly think anything you said was funny or clever? You type like an idiot. You're the reason people like him will plug their ears and refuse to listen.
>>
>>27375140
Depends, I probably wouldn't if he had good reasons like me talking to other men etc.
>>
>>27375861
I'm sorry, I'll try not to trigger your gentle soul anymore, anon, and follow the unspoken code of posting more closely from here on out
Although you're probably ARE him and are just salty that all your rules of this board are completely made up
>>
Fembots how would I go about saying I want to do this to my gf? She's fairly submissive but this is an act where I won't really be letting her speak. It's also almost entirely for my pleasure I'd imagine.
http://m.xhamster.com/movies/5608554/beautiful_teen_gf_gives_her_mouth_to_be_used_like_a_cunt.html (skip forward a bit)
You can ignore that one slap in there. Note that she's showing very clear signs of avoiding the dick (trying to pull out but getting pushed back on) this is what I think her problem would be with this and I'm not sure she'd like the suggestion. I was planning on suggesting it when she came up with something new but it's been a while and I'm not so sure anymore.
>>
>>27375140
ONLY if he wasn't Chad. But then i'd wonder why i'm dating a non-Chad in the first place
>>
>>27375831
>They are afraid to leave
This is one of the biggest lies I've ever encountered and I hate it every time someone repeats it. Women can go to shelters, police, friends and family. They have ubiquitous options but they're afraid? What a load of shit.

>They are also absorbed ... thinking that looks or money will outweigh abuse.
This is the truth. Women will take abuse or even provoke it if they feel that they can get something out of it.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>implying fembots are not a meme
>implying not all women deserve it
Get out newfag
>>
>>27375140
i'd leave my boyfriend if he didn't hit me
tfw no bf to slap me around
>>
Honestly no, I love him too much.
>>
Fembots. Non troll question.

How good does rape and molestation feel? So many women have these fantasies so I'm sure at least a few have had rape experiences that weren't all bad.
>>
>>27376462
my rape didn't feel all that good, just kinda uncomfortable
oh well maybe i'll enjoy the next sexual assault
>>
>>27376462
Rape was my first sexual experience, it sparked a fetish and now I don't think I could enjoy it if it wasn't rape. So pretty enjoyable in a fucked up way.
>>
>>27376462
I'm too ugly to get raped
>>
>>27376462
Had rape fantasies.
Got raped, hated it.
Still have rape fantasies.
Love brutal rape PLAY.
I actually really like being beaten/cut/etc by someone whom I have asked.

Guess I don't like it truly non-consensually because I hate when other people feel entitled to my body.
>>
>tfw just want an innocent, pure girl who loves me genuinely
>even when i hit her, make her bleed and bruise
>she'll hug me and warm my cold heart.

it hurts knowing no one like this exist.
even if she did I wouldn't deserve her...
>>
>>27376958
>tfw want a gf/fwb that needs some good rough sex with choking

Where do I sign?
>>
>>27375140
I hit her only within sex, she likes it rough I just provide the rope.
>>
It depends on the situation.

If he has a good reason to do so or me being fully consentient I wouldn't but if he's violent in general and can't control his anger then yes i'd leave him
>>
>>27375140
Idk desu fampai. I used to get beat when I was a kid and am dependant so probably not.
>>
>>27376462
You should look up the short story Rape Fantasies. It's a pretty good read.
>>
>>27376462
First dick I took was during rape. Didn't feel like anything. Just movement as I lay there. Was I supposed to like it?
>>
>>27379305
You need to try again until you feel something
>>
>>27376575
>>27376586
>>27376958
How the fuck did you all get raped?
>>
>>27376084
>no answer
I'l take it to adv..
>>
>>27375140
If he hits me once out of anger. That's fine. We all have our bad times, I might hit him one day too.

If he hits me again then I leave. That means he'll hit me a third and fourth. I ain't no fool.
>>
File: 1365890578865s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1365890578865s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>27375186
>>27375206
>>27375299
>>27375355
>>27375517
>>27375541
>>27375767
>>27375893
>>27376270
>>27376296
>>27379163
>>27379443

>mfw realizing women actually don't care about hitting them
>>
>>27375362
There'd be like 10 of us left bro.
>>
>>27375140
I would have to do some fucked up shit to get a guy to hit me so it depends on the reason and how attached/dependant I am of him.
>>
>>27379443
What if he apologizes perfusely right after? Like
>*smack*
>Oh shit I really didn't mean that *cries*
>*smack*
>Oh shit I meant to hit my friend but you were caught in the crossfire
>*cries*
>*smack*
>sorry I was just reaching for the popcorn
>*smack*
>I know you like it bi-. I mean I'm sorry darling didn't see you there
Probably means he's a suppressed dom or something though
>>27379476
Anon, you're a man. How much do you care about someone hitting you? It's physical pain for a little while really. If it's just that once it's no big deal. It's when there's a trend there's a problem.
>>
>>27379476
Only SWJs care, anon.
>>
>>27379476
Depends what kind of hitting. Straight up getting beaten is shitty. So is getting punched in the face because other people will see and you know women care about what people think.
>>
>>27379476
>>mfw realizing women actually don't care about hitting them
It's about giving the person a chance. Would you really want the woman you love to just leave you flat because you punched her in the gut? I mean if I have feelings for the guy and I see he knows the severity of what he did then I'll just let him have his one night of brutality. You don't get many chances in this world and maybe he has had fantasies about kicking my ass and just needs to let hte urge go.
etc

>>27379539
I wouldn't care if he cried or shat his pants. He gets one strike. He could potentially cost me braincells and other damage, as well as bruising and scarring along with pain. That's the main reason why long term abuse cannot be tolerated, second reason is because it mean she has a problem. Third is if he's depraved.

If he asked me at any point in time and said he had a fetish for beating women or wanted to "hit me sexually" I would dump him because that's just sugarcoating abuse. I am not a lesser being, I will not be treated that way.
>>
Guys, it's a guilt-trip. If you hit her, and feel bad about it, she has something to hold over your head, strengthening her position, of course they won't mind.
>>
>>27379647
>that's just sugarcoating abuse
Jesus. That's harsh given there's so much consenting BDSM going on. Sure ok, you don't want to partake but does that really disqualify a dude? Would you dump him even if you loved him? Is it that core to you?
>inb4 BDSM doesn't include harm
Yes it very much does at most stages beyond the babby tiers. Sorry for assuming you'd claim that but you hear it a lot.
>>
>>27375140
Why do people live in this fantasy land where they assume the boyfriend just beats the fucking shit out of his girlfriend for relatively no reason?

The real reason why so many women stay with abusive boyfriends is because they know they are doing something to trigger the violent outburst and they kind of deserve it. They are either saying hurtful things or acting like a piece of shit in general, and that's why they get beat the fuck up. No man just walks in the door and the girlfriend walks up and says "Hey, I bought some bread so we can make a nice dinner tonight!" and the boyfriend goes "That's really nice but first I have to FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I mean, for real? It's more like the boyfriend gets home and the girlfriend starts nagging about pointless shit, calls him trash, says he is worthless and she doesn't know why she stays, tells him that if she was more attractive she would date a man with more money, and then the man snaps and hits her in the fucking face until she shuts the fuck up. That's the realistic scenario. People don't just randomly resort to violence without being pushed to that point.
>>
>>27379694
I know what BDSM is. It's still sugarcoating, and devaluing yourself as a human being. You have to love being in a degrading position and being lesser to enjoy it from the subs side. Don't care how people try to justify it. I don't agree with it.

So if he asks I know that I'm denying him something, I'll just leave him. Any form of violence or pain is intolerable. We aren't meant to be together if he is depraved, not because I don't love him, but because he only has one life and he might not want to make that sacrifice and may even cheat on me.
>>
>>27379769
You can't say you hate it, if you don't try it.
>>
>>27379731
Don't ignore the fact that some people legitimately are abusive no matter how well you treat them or love them.
>>
>>27379810
That's a negligible amount and most are women.
>>
>>27379731
This desu. A man can have a tough day and a woman's constant nagging can really push him over the edge.
>>
>>27379846
I'm quite sure it isn't a negligible amount.
>>
>>27379647
>I am not a lesser being

assuming you're actually a girl and not a shitposter, you literally are a lesser being though
>>
>>27379883
Okay. Plenty of women are abusive no matter what.
>>
>>27375177
>>27375232
I like how you guys make sure to post this in every thread and every single time nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>27379769
>You have to love being in a degrading position and being lesser to enjoy it from the subs side.
Yes but why would that be bad if it's constrained to a situation where pretty much nothing else matters?
>So if he asks I know that I'm denying him something
Maybe he likes you a lot. Maybe he's willing to not act on that fetish at all because he likes you that much.
>We aren't meant to be together if he is depraved
>depraved
Ok we disagree here simply.
>he might not want to make that sacrifice and may even cheat on me
You know what anyone is sacrificing in any monogamous relationship right? Polygamy. In fact every dollar he spends on you that he's not getting back immediately is a sacrifice because he could invest that in some way. I find it pretty crazy to not have people make sacrifices at all in a relationship. Are you saying you expect him to dump you if you disagree on something?
Sounds like you're here for a reason.

>>27379797
Not true.
>>27379846
It's very common. Can't bother looking up what convinced me but here's a first hit on google.
http://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_report2010-a.pdf
Pic related.
>>27379957
My impression is that it ruins a lot of threads.
>>
>>27379989
Wrong picture.
Origionalcommentheretoviolaterobots.
>>
>>27379989
>Yes but why would that be bad if it's constrained to a situation where pretty much nothing else matters?
Because I love myself and respect my own values and principles. At the end of the day we die separately.
>Maybe he likes you a lot. Maybe he's willing to not act on that fetish at all because he likes you that much.
I love him enough that I would guide him to a more fulfilling partner.
>You know what anyone is sacrificing in any monogamous relationship right? Polygamy
That is not true. You need to be engaging in casual sexual relations or have an actual interest in polygamy. Some people live lives where they engage in non-sexual hobbies like mountain climbing or are athletes, maybe they are avid readers. Sex isn't the pinnacle of life or living. Being social however is a different story.
>expect him to dump you if you disagree on something?
It's not just a disagreement, it's something he is alright with and a part of a lifestyle. It's the same as if he asked about having an open relationship. These are just things that can't be ignored, unlike maybe having different political views.

I'm mainly here due to Aspergers and co. (other mental issues)
>>
>>27380201
your entire post is wrong
only a cunt could be this deluded
>>
>>27380230
At least try to point out your autstic delusions before replying.
>>
>>27380062
That's misleading. If a guy slaps his gf once for acting like a cunt he is counted among serial offenders.
>>
File: 1458251405470.jpg (115 KB, 464x416) Image search: [Google]
1458251405470.jpg
115 KB, 464x416
If he did it just because he had a bad day or something, yes.

If I was being mean, or worse hit him, no. I wouldn't do either of these things though.
>>
>>27380201
>unlike maybe having different political views.
Well if you're gonna be like this I don't see how this works.
>or have an actual interest in polygamy
True. But the two of you have made agreements to not deal with it. It's the same as he saying "i'd like casual sex" (because practically everyone do sometimes, even if they don't say it) in a relationship. You give up those things for eachother. Same with spontanious international travel. Just taking the next place to Paris isn't something people tend to put up with.
>Aspergers
Yeah probably the main reason you think like this.
>>27380316
This is male victims. Pic related is same graph for women. Methodology is described at the top and there's consistency in definitions they claim. So that means they're comparable.
>>
>>27380390
It does not say anything about how much violence it takes to register. A slap is counted the same as habitual beatings afaik meaning that those numbers are pretty much useless for determining how abusive people actually are.
>>
>>27380614
Well you'd have to read the study to get that information anon. I can't post all of it here easily.
>>
Yes and I would sue him for every penny.
>>
File: 1357625939577.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1357625939577.png
83 KB, 212x218
>resorting to physical violence in current year of our lord and saviour jesus christ

>>>/upper_paleolithic_period/
>>
Any single fembots in the Netherlands? I have experienced how lonely life can be now that my gf has broken up with me (2 long, long months ago) so my standards are pretty fucking low.
>>
>>27380639
>120~ pages
Fuck that. Most people aren't malicious psychopaths. I don't need a study to tell me that.
>>
yes. because I had to do that one year ago. If a man hits you, it means he's not emotionally intelligent enough to communicate his problems/handle his anger like an adult and he doesn't and will not respect you.
>>
>>27381860
The next man who has the misfortune of putting his hands on me better prepare for that to be the last thing he does.
>>
File: 1431197904171.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1431197904171.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>27375362
>severe depression and anxiety from physically and mentally abusive father
>still a normie by these rules
Nah.
>>
>>27381895
Guys look at this tough female.
>>
>>27375666
>There isn't a good reason ever.
What if she was trying to stab him?
IS IT OKAY FOR A MAN TO DEFEND HIMSELF THEN YOU FUCKING KEK?!
>>
So many females in the post it makes me ill
They are trying so hard to blend in
>>27375537
>idiot
I can almost hear the slags voice
Why don't you slapper go fuck off?
>>
>>27379476
only if you are chad

original fracking comment
>>
>>27375140
no, but ive threatened to call the cops and have messaged his mom before when it's happened.
we're under an agreement now that i'll do anything it takes to get him kicked out of our apartment if it happens again. he complains i'm too masculine because i hit back when he does it.
>>
>>27384655
I hope he fucking muders you roastie whore
get the fuck off my board, you aren't a bot you useless gash
>>
>curious about sexually closed fist hitting my gf sexually
>she's decidedly not okay with that
>not sure if that makes it more tempting or not
>won't do it either way because it would certainly make her sad and distressed
>>
>>27384793
KilI yourself fucking normie scum
>>
File: 85.jpg (40 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
40 KB, 492x492
>all of these fembots are okay with their bfs hitting them
Man, women are trash. And the feminists say you pieces of shit deserve equal rights. Lmao
>>
>>27375140

I've beat my gf for the following things

>not listening to me and stealing my kill in CS:GO
>touching a tv remote with her greasy pizza fingers
>closing my game of The Division and making my lose progress

not even doing anything wrong since I'm not emotionally or financially controlling her or whatever and shes free to leave whenever she likes
>>
>>27375362
If 95% of the board doesn't conform to what you think of the board, maybe it's you who should leave. You clearly don't belong.
>>
No I wouldn't leave.

If he hits me I probably deserve it.

Plus no one will ever love me as much as he does
>>
>>27387453
You sound like complete fucking trash
Kill yourself normie whore
>>
>>27384793
>closed fist hitting my gf sexually
>sexually

how do you find this arousing? genuinely curious
>>
I'd like to say I would, but I'm aware I'd be in a Stockholm syndrome sort of situation. I'd feel that nobody else would want to be with me so I'd make excuses.
>>
File: 1362471867029.jpg (74 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1362471867029.jpg
74 KB, 1024x768
>>27387453

>dem daddy issues
>>
>>27387607
>>27384793
Seconding this question. Explain the scenario
>>
>>27387636
be my gf to love and never lay a hand on :3
>>
Of course I would leave if my boyfriend hit me, why wouldn't I? I'm 5'2 and a little over 100 lbs. I'm not the least bit threatening. I can't find a viable reason why he would physically attack me.

No one deserves to be hit by their partner but holy shit if you rationalize something like that you're insane
>>
>>27375680
its all about communication you dweeb
>>
>>27387718
You sound so tiny and cute :3
You should also fuck off for being a normie slut
>>
>>27387718
I'm the same size as you and not all of us have self respect or ample opportunity to find a mate, Stacey.
>>
>>27387780
But anon you could get an /r9k/ bf easily
>>
>>27387804
I have an /r9k/ bf and if he hit me I wouldn't leave him because I love him and I don't trust any other man not to cheat on me or leave me.
>>
>>27375680
Lol calm down you bitter virgin
>>
>>27387815
>I have an /r9k/ bf
>>>/normieville/
>>
>>27375140
No. We've been married 5 years. I dont deserve any better. And DESU i enjoy it.
>>
>>27387874
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
TAKE IT TO >>>/soc/
>>
>>27387780
Whoa there, no need for name calling.
I get what you're saying, but if someone who claims to care about you hits you, that's a bad sign. Maybe it's a one-time spur of the moment thing, but maybe it isn't.
My first and only serious relationship was with an emotionally abusive guy. I did a looooot of mental gymnastics to convince myself that I deserved it, that I made him do it, that we loved each other, etc. Only after he broke up with me did I realize how unhappy I was. It's a bit different, I know, but similar situation.

What you do in your relationship is purely your choice. All I'm saying is that I'd rather be alone than with someone who hurts me.

(Also don't have a bf, by the way. This was just a hypothetical.)
>>
>>27387910
Get the fuck out normie slut
You had a relationship you fucking normalfag whore
>>
Yes, immediately. I'd also call the cops and get a restraining order and press charges.
>>
>>27387658
I'm not a good person and I would just be a toxic waste of space though
>>
>>27388005
>not a good person and I would just be a toxic waste of space
My favorite type of girl.
>>
>>27388005
l don't mind though
post contact
>>27388009
Fuck off chad
>>
>>27375318
You're some real trash.
>>
>>27388017
>Fuck off chad
How did you know?
>>
>>27387926
Gee, you sound angry. I'm sorry that my mere mention of a shitty relationship I was in years ago seems to have triggered you
>>
File: end-it.jpg (53 KB, 389x366) Image search: [Google]
end-it.jpg
53 KB, 389x366
>>27388112
Fuck off normie whore
You beIong on /soc/
>>
>>27387718
>>27387910
>>27388112
be my pocket gf
>>
>>27388009
>>27388017
If you really want I have a steam or something to message on. I'm terribly boring head's up
>>
>>27388223
Post steam pIs qt
>>
Being hit isn't fun, but you have to consider it in context of the alternatives. Because getting a boyfriend who never gets angry with your bullshit isn't an alternative. He can just leave, stay furious and not answer your messages for a week. He can break up with you, he can cheat on you. Any other girl would seem better than you while he's angry. Meanwhile if he punched you he'd feel bad about it, and he'd have to apologize, and the fight would be over.

You know being punched doesn't hurt that bad. As long as you're not actually worried about him killing you leaving him would just be foolish pride.
>>
I always thought so, but now I'm in a long-term relationship, I realize the answer is that I'd stay with him.
It's a lot more familial and important than I'd anticipated, and going by my relationship with my dad, who's socked me a couple of times, I'd forgive a bf pretty quickly for that shit.

I'm pretty fallible in your stereotypical female aspects, which is gay/retarded, but it's all I have to work with.
>>
>>27388350
The a normal adult talks things out in a reasonable way or breaks up with their partner if they are unhappy.
>>
>>27388350
>manipulation

i hate you whores so much
pro tip: if i hit you, i do it with a reason, the reason you being a dumb bitch and you deserve it, not going to apologize
>>
>>27388385
>but now I'm in a long-term relationship
Get the fuck out you stupid fucking normalfag
>>
>>27385088
People with more power than you are going to abuse it , men are more physically powerful and sometimes take it out on the weak.
You accept these faults and concede, it's part of being realistic.
>>
>>27379476
those are mtfs and there's nothing trannies like more than a good beating. actual women, not so much
>>
>>27388410
r9k died, it's normies all the way down.
There are five of you furious original robots left.
Some of it is initiates, but the rest of it is success stories, most of the normies actually clawed their way out of roboticism.
>>
>>27388454
FUCK OFF
YOU WORTHLESS NORMIE GASH
>>
>>27388459
>implying you won't have a gf and a job withing the next twelve months
>>
>>27388248
I've never actually added someone on steam before. Do you need what it says after id in the URL?
>>
>>27375140
i like spanking and slapping during sex but if he hit me too strong then no thanks
>>
>>27388491
see >>27388459
you dumb sIut
>>
>>27388484
Post http://steamcommunity.com/id/youridhere/
>>
>>27375362
>m- muh schizos think they're special snowflakes because of le voices and pepe
Everyone knows you're making it up anyway. And if they believe you they also think you want to kill them or molest their kids.
>>
>>27388500
Nigger, you're going to wake up to a morning-breath rank kiss on the cheek and then rush out to get to work without eating a healthy breakfast.
You're going to have fights about neither one of you wanting to make the decision one what to do on a weekend.
>>
>>27388500
this is a thread made specifically for fembots
you're the one who should fuck off honestly
also how come you neckbeards never get tired of posting the same "girls cant be robots fuck off roasties reeee etc etc" bullshit over and over every fucking day?
>>
>>27388395

>"Well, I respect your opinion, but the way I see it..."
>"RAAAAAH! Taste my fury, disobedient woman!"

I don't think that's usually how it goes down. Trigger warning for victim blaming here, but I think people who get abused aren't handling the situation perfectly either. Things wouldn't be completely fine as long as the guy didn't resort to violence. Obviously it's better not to fight in the first place, but you can't avoid fights just by picking a good boyfriend.
>>
It's not that weird that women would put up with being hit once or twice

Imagine yourself dating a cute girl you really love and she hits you once in a moment of anger (pretend it's with a weapon so it really hurts and leaves a mark, not a girly slap)

You'd forgive her if she was sorry right? Probably without even thinking about it much
>>
>>27388532
>I-I'm a bot even though I have a bf
Get the fuck out whore
>>
>>27388509
Ah. Mine's viral_hearts warn you I'm not interesting in the slightest
>>
>>27388571
i dont have a boyfriend atm though
also being a robot =\= not being able to have relationships
there are tons of malebots with gfs
>>
>>27388600
>also being a robot =\= not being able to have relationships
Yes it is cunt
>there are tons of malebots with gfs
Those are fucking normies
>>
thats a big IF

my boyfriend is a man child who knows for a fact that if he ever hits me i can beat the shit out of him 10x worse than he can beat me

anyway IF that happened, i would beat the shit out of him THEN leave him
>>
>>27388600
You're wrong, literal outsider.
>>
>>27388600
>also being a robot =\= not being able to have relationships
you fucked up, now watch as hordes of angry nerds reply to your posts, might be what you wanted.
>>
>>27388571
I'm the one with the bf, and I say you're going to get a girl who likes you, and realize the experience is more nuanced than previously expected.
You're going to learn a lot about yourself in the process.
At times you'll miss this, and then feel guilty about it.
You'll keep browsing r9k because it's habitual.
8-16 months you'll be Chad.
>>
>>27388615
Get the fuck out amazon normie whore
You aren't a bot you stupid skank
>>
>>27388630
>Y-You'll be chad
Hope your bf cheats on you and you fucking kill yourself
>>
>>27388586
added you :3c
>>
>>27388615

Lel, women are weak as shit. I weigh 160lbs but I have no doubt I could beat and rape any female boxer or mma bitch with ease.
>>
>>27375362
>Function in any way
Then who would you want to stay in here by these standards? Vegetables?
>>
>>27388644
>it's that anon who finds fembot threads to get mad at and uses the stutter defense once he gets bored of the banter
W-we meet again.
Anyway, the state you're currently in is t-transitive.
N-nobody stays a robot forever.
>>
>>27388683
Fuck off normie
Either you're a bot or you aren't
>>
>>27388666
Cool fantasies there, satan
>>
>>27388683
I have to ask you some questions. What's your Skype?
>>
>>27388683
>N-nobody stays a robot forever.
Nigger we're the first generation to be raised by the internet and live in a country where you can actually survive as a NEET. You have no proof of this whatsoever.
>>
>>27388666
my bf is 200~lb i can lift him and carry him and even carry him on my back

i've given him bruises and busted his lip a few times while play fighting

im not that threatened
>>
>>27388705
Kill yourself disgusting abomination
>>
File: 1449253399961.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1449253399961.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
Fembot = normie prove me wrong
>>
>>27388713
npnp
>>
>>27388719
You're correct anon
They need to go back to lolcow and /cgl/
>>
>>27388719
Im avoidant, autistic as fuck and a neet, this is my home and you cant do anything about it >:3
>>
If I was dating a qt I really liked and she hit me once out of anger and then felt sorry, I'd probably stay with her. It's not that weird that women feel the same way.
>>
>>27388835
Except every time you post you make this board even worse than it is
You don't fit in here and you don't belong
>>
File: Guan_Yu.jpg (254 KB, 580x444) Image search: [Google]
Guan_Yu.jpg
254 KB, 580x444
Women serve men.

That is all.
>>
>>27388872
But i barely post and dont have a trip. Even once i do this was the only time i made my gender relevant. Besides the schadenfreude is too good to pass up.
>>
>>27388917
except i'd be your bf therefore you're a normie
>>
>>27388929
Sry but men are 2 spooky 4 me. I never understood how getting a partner would determine someone's value as a person though, if you are shit you will stay shit even after that, only now you have to deal with a person that is probably shit too. Sucks to have your mentality i suppose
>>
>>27388705

He let's you win. A 200lb man could probably take on 3 world class women's fighters.

Besides that carrying doesn't mean shit. I diddly a bit over lmao3pl8 and squat 50lbs less. I feel it's OK for my weight but I couldn't take on a man that weighs that much in the ring.
>>
>>27388917

>Besides the schadenfreude is too good to pass up.

oh please. everyone says this when they are criticised to make it seem like they come here to laugh rather than to cry

you fool nobody, not least yuorslef.
>>
>>27389015

determining someone's value as a person is a wasted effort. human beings are invaluable, only qualities of humans can be valued.
This is called objectification, by the way - when you break someone down into their marketable assets.
also what i think 'dehumanise yourself and face to bloodshed' means.

with regards to what you are talking about, its important because it demonstrates your worthiness to yourself and to other men. There are probably aspects of your life in which you take pride, but are in reality as insubstantial as having a girlfriend or whatever.
Its all a form of validation to prove you are not shit. I think that the same dungy earth sustains us all.
>>
Any fembots in Europe? You better get ready for the massive surge of rapefugees this summer. Make sure to wear your anti ficki ficki hijab when out in public.
>>
>>27375140
you already know answer.

no if he is chad
>>
>>27387846
>b-b-bitter
yawn
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.