[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Happy-Guy.jpg (490 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Guy.jpg
490 KB, 1000x667
ITT: Happy Feels

Ill start:

>be me
>get bullied by short indian kid from grade 2- 9
>used to call me worthless and an idiot, made me cry a lot
>in grade 10 he moved schools
>found out his mom got into a huge car crash, cant walk anymore
>short kids dad ruptured his eye and is blind in one eye now

feels pretty good
>>
>>27374918
why does it feel good? do you think his parents deserved that just because their kid is an asshole?I mean, it would have been a pretty good feel if the kid got in an accident.Also it's your fault as well for being an idiot and not doing anything for 7 years.
>>
>>27374978
still feels good tho
>>
>bullied by a short indian

you probably deserved it
>>
Sure, I'll tell a bully related happy feels story too:

>Be me in 6th grade
>We have to line up outside classroom before every class
>I get in line and my friend gets in line directly behind me
>Somali kid gets in behind us
>This guy is known for bullying people and generally being an asshole for no reason
>He goes up to my friend and slaps him in the back of the head
>My friend says nothing and just stares at the floor
>I brace for impact
>He does the same to me
>Ask him wtf he's doing
>He says "That's how I greet people"
>He cuts in line
>Think to myself "Better stand up for myself early or I'll get this shit everyday"
>Take deep breath
>Slap him on the back of the head
>He turns around visibly upset
>Almost shouts at me asking why the hell I did that
>"Hello."
>He's stunned
>Get back into my place in the line
>Teacher saw this, takes us to principle's office
>My mom comes to pick me up
>Teacher tells her what happened
>Including what I said
>Drives me home
>Kind of scared, tell her what happened
>She just looks at me and goes "Good job, anon, I'm proud of you."
>Never get bullied
>>
>>27375436
wish I was as smart as this cuz I could've stopped the bullying early on, but he was my only friend and I was scared of being alone. every time he did something he would apologies immediately after and I would think what he was doing was ok. I was also really terrified of fighting so I didn't do anything
>>
>>27374918
>Be me in middle school
>All of the boys would bully me, even though they were shorter and weaker
>Never made any friends

Now I fap to anime and vote Trump
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.