[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /ramones/? I saw a woman at my workplace wearing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: DSCF1992.jpg (48 KB, 321x400) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1992.jpg
48 KB, 321x400
Who here /ramones/?

I saw a woman at my workplace wearing a ramones t-shirt today and it made me feel bad ;_;

do normies actually listen to the ramones?
>>
Only to bait others. No normalfag listens to the Ramones, let alone early punk anymore. Anything other than Blitzkrieg Bop is out of their lexicon.
>>
Ramones are a true robot band. They just become commercialized and hip to like after they broke up
>>
you're a poser ass op
>>
>>27374466
No they don't the shirts get selled in mainstream stores now and normies dont know it's actually a band.
>>
Ramones were never really that good, just HUGELY influential (same thing with the Beatles). Talking Heads were probably the best thing to come out of the late 70's CBGB scene.
>>
https://youtu.be/rUi524XI2u4

>MY FAVORITE RAMONES SONG IS HEY HO LET'S GO
>>
>>27374466

They suck.

If I wanted to listen to 3 power chords played ad nauseum I'd go watch a middle school talent show.
>>
>>27375374
>tfw my friend got insanely popular after playing the ramones in the middle school talent show
kek
>>
I don't know but I do know that the true robot's choice in pop-punk is The Undertones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYeb7OV8EA

>>27375133
My mummy worked at CBGB. I think Television was the best the place produced.
>>
>>27375414
Television is also sick. BTW, true robot pop-punk is Descendents.
>>
>>27374466
>do normies actually listen to pop punk?
yes
>>
Early punk was garbage. Hardcore punk and post-punk are infinitely superior.
>>
>>27375689
>Whores, you can't make me want
>I got all the fish I need on the deck of my boat

True robots indeed
>>
Walk up to them and ask them.

If they say no, they are shitters who only wear it for the symbol.

If they say yes, congrats, you have a foot in the door.
>>
>>27374466
Ramones is mainstream as fuck. I don't even care about punk and I've listened to them.
>>
>>27375753
The only post-punk worth anything is Joy Division and Public Image Limited, anything else is utter trash. Especially faggy "hardcore."

Ramones is the most normie punk band in existence.

>>27375689
Both are trash, and the Ramones aren't pop-punk

kill yourself
>>
>>27376509
Fresh from the oven, it's "Hot Opinions"!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlM59sDJVo

Ramones are great, anon.
>>
She probably knows Blitzkrieg Bop and that's about it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.