[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/smoking/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 0146 - nrDbGK9.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
0146 - nrDbGK9.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
What's the point of smoking? Smoked for the first time last night and only felt kinda dizzy, but I wouldn't say that I felt better and I'd like to keep doing it every day for the rest of my life. Why do people do this? Am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: 1458670467110.png (211 KB, 631x820) Image search: [Google]
1458670467110.png
211 KB, 631x820
I always thought smoking cigarettes was pointless, weed on the other hand presents results and somehow it's cheaper here. I smoke a hookah sometimes for a social event and I just get a brief head high.
>>
You're missing the addiction part.
>>
>>27374458
It kinda takes the edge off. I don't really know at the end of the day. I guess it's the feeling of walking down the street puffing on a cigarette that makes you feel relaxed and more in control.

Don't make it a routine, though. Smoke a cig or 2 every few days. Once you fall into a routine, you get hooked.
>>
>>27374458
>i didn't find Y to have an effect on me, that means it has no effect on anyone.
>>
>>27374542
It was a genuine question you nicotine addicted weak willed faggot.

Eat shit and die.
>>
cuz cigarettes feel good
>>
>He smokes
>He hasn't fallen into the /vape/ "meme" yet
Vaping is healthier and can give you that same "buzz" you're looking for, and you might not have to go outside to do it. (Depends on the location).
>>
>>27374511
This. Go for that light headed feeling enough times and you'll be hooked to the chemicals used to get you there. Honestly anyone who gets addicted to cigarettes nowadays is fucking retarded. 15 years ago and before it was at least kind of understandable. It was cool.

Nowadays? Kys.
>>
if you do it right you'll get a nicotine rush which is just an immense feeling of calm and tranquility and it only lasts around 3 minutes. Feels great though. Try rolling your own cigarettes as the tobacco in pre rolled cigs has a lot of the nicotine removed
>>
Smoke a cig once in a while especially when I'm drinking, see addicts go crazy when they don't smoke one in over 4 hours... It's pretty funny actually
>>
>>27374650
forgot to add, don't do it unless you don't care about your health because mental addiction is super hard to fight
>>
File: 450.jpg (42 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
450.jpg
42 KB, 450x450
i swear to god if lozenges/gum were five bucks a pack like cigs, everyone in the entire world would quit. but if you actually want to quit and not suffer holy hell exerting olympian willpower, you have to shovel out three to four times that amount for some fucking tic tacs. and even then, whenever i do have them, i find myself needing at least two in my mouth to curb cravings and they go out about as quick as a pack of cigarettes does.

what a load of crap.
>>
File: 007 - gXyCMdx.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
007 - gXyCMdx.png
152 KB, 616x725
Also, how do you smoke and not cough? Like, I have to hold the smoke for like 1 second before inhaling it in order to not cough, but everyone I see smoking just seems to inhale the smoke and not cough. Is this something you get better at the more you do it or am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>27374713
You eventually get better at it, but the cough never goes away entirely.
>>
>>27374713
open your mouth when inhaling to take the smoke down with a bit of air
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.