[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY AM I ALWAYS SO SWEATY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
WHY AM I ALWAYS SO SWEATY
>>
>>27374237
Stop masturbating 24/7
>>
You need to cool off anon
Have you tried using air conditioning? Or at least a fan?
>>
could be an adrenal gland dysfunction
>>
bad cardio
>>
>>27374237
If you are overweight that is a huge problem to oversweating

TISSSS IS A ORIGINAL COMMENT TTLTT
>>
Some people do have a sweating problem. I recall Adam Corola talking about his excessive armpit sweat to the point where he had some sort of procedure done. But since the sweat was no longer going through his pits as much it just started coming out of his other pores more. It has been years since I heard this conversation since it was on Loveline but that's pretty much the bulk of it.

But you? You're probably just really fat and or terribly out of shape with a poor diet. You can fix this. You can even start right now. But you're not going to do that are you? Nope not you. You are a quitter. You will never change. And when you get diagnosed with diabetes you'll just make a thread about it without any real intention of changing your ways. Just like now. Just like the vast majority of losers on this board. Lmao
>>
Drink more water famalam
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.