[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hunchback/ here? I'm 20 years old and my back and posture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: kyphosis.jpg (26 KB, 330x280) Image search: [Google]
kyphosis.jpg
26 KB, 330x280
Who /hunchback/ here? I'm 20 years old and my back and posture is completely fucked because i've spent half my life sitting in front of a computer. It's only gotten worse over the years and i've started wearing a hoodie outdoors to try and hide it. Anyone else have this problem? Is there any way to fix it?
>>
bumpign

origin eel
>>
not at this age
just accept it
you might also start balding soon m8
life is great
>>
>>27374230
Yeah start standing up straight
>>
>>27374230
You can always stand against a wall for a while each time or you can man the fuck up and walk straight
>>
Yes. There is. You have to stretch, alot I constantly stretch. Try your best to slowly pull your head and shoulders back into a postion that isn't kyphotic. Do yoga, the down dog positions helps with this. Basically, do your best to work on your posture all day everyday, never let laziness keep you from good posture.
>>
>>27374230
There's no fixing it when the vertebrae have stopped growing, you should have worn braces at 13. Of course no 13 year old want's to wear braces, hence all the hunchbacks (speaking from experience)
>>
>>27374230
>tfw upper back too straight
>constant pain
>>
>>27374230
Weightlifting training and stretching have done wonders for my posture. Go read /fit/'s sticky.
>>
>>27374423
Also I didn't mention but this is what I do everyday, because I became very kyphotic. If you were to see me, you likely see me cracking my back or stretching my arms back.Its nice to have better posture.
>>
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 480x382) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 480x382
> tfw someone thinks people should look like the guy on the left
>>
>>27374230
Lifting weights can help with posture

hit the gym senpai
>>
yea, try lifting like other anons said. it's why my back isn't complete shit. you will feel much better with a good posture - it's worth trying
>>
>>27374230
Swim dude
>>
>>27374230
I fixed mine through lifting weights and some light stretching. After years of being picked on, low self esteem, and staring at my feet while I walked I decided it was time. Do bent over rows, reverse cable flys, and some deadlifts. I wouldn't even think about benching until you've got the muscles in your back up to par, and they'll be weak if you've been moping through life like your pic.
>>
>>27374230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
>>
Working out helped my posture

Lurk /fit for one year, learn about your body and some of your problems will ease
>>
reporting in. life is suffering
>>
If you're posture is outright bad, don't jump start with lifting, take it slow or you'll only hurt yourself.
Stretching can help a bit and also sitting properly when at the PC.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.