[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>like 13 >In maths class sitting near the back in my seat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vPDhnvy.jpg (70 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
vPDhnvy.jpg
70 KB, 600x1066
>like 13
>In maths class sitting near the back in my seat
>sit next to a girl with huge tits
>she was like an E at 14 or something crazy
>I basically spent my time staring at her tits or at this girl with a great arse sat infront of me since the work was easy
>one day had a genius idea
>"dropped" my pen
>lean over to get it and "accidentally" rest my head on her tits for a few seconds whilst I grab it.
>I basically do this every other day for a while
>eventually she catches on
>tells me she knows what im doing and why
>feel like im screwed
>she says I can just feel them if I want, if it makes me stop doing that
>I get to grab some huge tits in the middle of class for a few seconds
>we never spoke about it again
>>
>>27374141
When you have big boobs like you're used to them getting in the way and touching things. Letting a guy touch them for a few seconds is not a big deal.

But she was still flirting with you and you should have pursued it.
>>
>>27374141

are you by chance autistic?
>>
you already posted this. think no one would notice?
>>
>>27374141
My coworker has big ass tits, they're probably at least G I stare at them sometimes when we talk about history and technology

She's 40
>>
>>27374141
That woman in the pic is stunning

>>27374702
Actual autists don't like physical contact
>>
>>27374837
Yeah, she's very attractive.
>>
>>27374837
Not all autists are like that anon.
>>27374368
I wish.
>>
File: skirt.gif (1 MB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
skirt.gif
1 MB, 480x640
>>27374368
fuck off. this topic generated the best thread in months.

>pls more harmless/semi-harmless schools consensual/semi-consensual/semi-non-consensual/non-consensual boob-touching green texts
>>
>>27374368
oops sry bud

this >>27375848 was meant for this >>27374721 ungrateful little faggot
>>
That's some hentai plot
>>
>>27375848
God she's so hot.

Too bad her nudes are literally illegal
>>
>>27374737
does she notice? does she invite touching/brushing/bumping/suckling
>>
Nice copypasta, you fag
>>
>>27376093
Is it copypasta if I change my age every time I post it?
>>
>be 14, 8th grade
>classes are shit because I talked with friends in a lot of them, so they put me in less and less classes with them over the years
>feel like shit
>look up one day and see glorious ass from two girls at a table
>stuck my head as far as possible whenever either of them got up, so not only could I see the ass better, but it would be closer to my face

I really wish I could take creep shots back then, it was great
>>
>>27375848
>>27375872
>>27375900
http://imgur.com/a/BGdss
>>
>>27377835
There goes my dick
>>
>>27374837
>Actual autists don't like physical contact
False.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.