[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I speed up my grandfather's demise? We live in one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1442940976909.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1442940976909.png
48 KB, 500x282
How do I speed up my grandfather's demise? We live in one house but I want to get rid of him. I was thinking of something like the ricin thing from Breaking Bad, but less suspicious. He's around 85 and has no significant illnesses, just sometimes shortage of breath.
>>
You start by not posting on the Internet about your plan to murder him.

Idiot.
>>
>>27373894
Hello there newfag
>>
>>27373874
That's easy OP

Step 1: Kill yourself
>>
>>27373920
That's pretty edgy :)
>>
>>27373874
What about putting ants in his diaper? He will eventually try to scratch under his pants and fall to the floor breaking a bone or two. This method guarantees 50% of letality but he may survive. Then you will have to finish him off by obstructing his narines. To not look like murder you will have to fart on his face repeated times while pressing his abdomen. Tell your parents that you found him dead.
>>
Hit him with an ice bat and melt the evidence
>>
>>27374016
That seems like a foolproof plan but unfortunately he's not wearing diapers.
>>
>>27374059
http://dailyhaze.com/5-suicide-a-look-at-the-deadly-pong-pong-seed/

$5 SUICIDE: A LOOK AT THE DEADLY PONG-PONG SEED
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.