[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just by looking at Stacie's you know they're full of life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15
File: DsjlloZ.jpg (69 KB, 663x663) Image search: [Google]
DsjlloZ.jpg
69 KB, 663x663
Just by looking at Stacie's you know they're full of life
>>
File: fugdis.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
fugdis.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>>27373827
I see people that either don't comprehend or care about the impending doom facing our civilization.
>>
>>27373827
she's too busy enjoying the outdoors and being creative to want to play vidya and watch animes with the robot
>>
Meanwhile you eject life into old socks.
>>
File: getinthefuckingrobot.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
getinthefuckingrobot.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>>27373866
>he isn't prepared for the happening and its aftermath which will purge the world of sin
>>
File: 1457514813447.png (317 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
1457514813447.png
317 KB, 796x712
>>27373895
This hit too hard.

blox
>>
I just realized I look at those kind of beach pics like I'm looking at an alien specie.
>>
>>27373827
Just by looking at Staceys you can tell they're full of Chad cum
>>
>>27374287

They really are. It's not even the fact that they know how society is built around them, it's just how goddamn happy they are. I can't imagine being that content.

https://streamable.com/3s2w
>"Feeling great!" :D
>>
>>27374360
I wish I could just walk past her to lessen her joy with my ugly mug and downcast aura
>>
File: 6e4.png (439 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
6e4.png
439 KB, 600x389
>>27373896
Human Instrumentality Project
when?
>>
>>27374360
>a hot blonde girl with big tits in America

My god, it's like having a cheat code for life
>>
>you will never stone stacies with fellow israelites for being blasphemous whore's
born in le wrong times desu
>>
>tfw these people will never know true pain
>tfw these people will never want to die
>tfw these people will never look in the mirror and feel anything other than pride, confidence, and optimism
>tfw these people will never empathize with us
>tfw these people will get the last laugh in the end
It hurts.
>>
Wait.. is the girl on the left the one on that webm of some guy filming her cute ass at the beach? They both have backpack and blue swimwear
>>
getting a stacey gf is what everyone should be aspiring to
>>
>>27375546
>It hurts.
I know right. It's almost like you should actually tackle your problems and try to fix them, instead of crying like a little bitch on a Norwegian hand basket crafting forum.
>>
Why hate them though? That's how you would live too.
>>
>>27375614
>implying I haven't been going to therapy every week for the past three years to no effect
>implying I haven't tried many different medications to no effect
>implying I don't try just because it makes you feel better about your fucked-up normie Just-World perception
Fuck off.
>>
>>27373827
I believe you misplaced the "F", OP. Stacie are full of lies.
>>
>>27375702
drugs are a meme and most therapists will simply just not understand you. go for a run
>>
>>27375702
>thinks drugs will help
>implying I'm not trying to help you by suggesting you stop making excuses
You need a different outlook on life friend, not more meds.
>>
>>27373827
>they're full of life
More like full of dick.
...which shoots sperm. Which is basically life sauce.

And your original statement is true again.
>>
You can just tell they've had cum in their mouthes before and that they do bareback anal.
>>
>>27375751
>trying to help you
>stop making excuses
normie. out.
>>
File: ahegif.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
ahegif.gif
1 MB, 211x203
She got them cock eyes.
>>
File: Mr Burns Lobster.jpg (10 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
Mr Burns Lobster.jpg
10 KB, 222x225
>>27373827
I had a GF like this for a month when I was 16. Essentially she broke up with me because she realised I was dragging her down. I can only imagine having a life like her's she has so many friends her family like her, in fact she doesn't even go to school or work all she does is sit about smoking weed all day and everything nice in the world comes to her. Ironically she is a feminazi now and thinks women are discriminated against.
>>
>>27376044
>. Ironically she is a feminazi now and thinks women are discriminated against.

........I just......can't.......even......
>>
Good looking people are so happy that if one of them gets depressed it makes the fucking news.
>>
>>27376044
...are you kidding me?

This is a very original joke
>>
>>27376044
Who were the cucks that gave these cunts the right to vote? There was even a fucking ancient greek play about how it was a bad idea. We're supposed to be nu-male "cuck" generation of men, which don't get me wrong we are, but the real faggots are the ones who started the process 100 years ago. They are the generation that doomed the west and all their children.
>>
>>27373827
Stacie's are full of nothing but semen, alcohol and Starbucks coffee. They just pretend to be full of life while on camera because they know it makes them more attractive to Chad.
>>
>>27373895
Fuck you I was going to make this joke.
>>
>>27375516
move to iran if you want that
>>
File: IMG_114232675796988.jpg (34 KB, 406x345) Image search: [Google]
IMG_114232675796988.jpg
34 KB, 406x345
>>27376066
Rational self intrest. Girls particularly attractive ones are very machiavellian, they know that its bullshit they just know they will get privileges over other people. At the end of the day that is essentially all feminism is.
>>27376097
True is also the case for Chads too. In fact when I was in high school one of the Stacies literally shit her pants, in fact nobody laughed and if you did you were told to STFU, it became taboo to mention it. Like imagine somebody on R9K had the same experience.
>>27376165
Nope
>>27376291
Like I said some of them are very machiavellian
>>
>>27376329
They are on camera 24 hours a day though so it's effectively the same thing. You wouldn't be a Stacy if you were ever boring or negative. You'd be a crazy bitch or just invisible to Chad
>>
>>27373827
Who else imagine being stranded on a deserted island with one, putting on a wolf mask (like pic related), and then going wolf-mode: i.e. tracking them down, terrifying them, beating them up, raping them, eating their flesh while they're still conscious, etc. I bet they won't look so funloving, calm, and happy then.
>>
File: main-character-harem-manga.png (363 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
main-character-harem-manga.png
363 KB, 959x1400
>>27374319
which is a form of life

case closed
>>
>>27376561
wut
>>27376590
Could you post more of manga?
>>
>>27376044
>literally have life on easy mode
>cry about being the oppressed sex
>society agrees with you
JUST
fuck this is rage inducing
>>
>>27376433
>Rational self intrest. Girls particularly attractive ones are very machiavellian, they know that its bullshit they just know they will get privileges over other people. At the end of the day that is essentially all feminism is.
Ya actually this. I'm bisexual and attractive enough that I can get away with this shit. Gay guys and girls laugh about how much we can take from less attractive gay guys and straight guys, respectively. We literally talk about it and think it's amusing.
>>
>>27373827
If you were born a pretty girl, you'd be immeasurably happy too. Is anyone surprised?
>>
File: palpatine quote.jpg (23 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
palpatine quote.jpg
23 KB, 600x300
>>27377178
I remember at university meeting a feminazi girl who was reasonably attractive. She would always moan about women being oppressed and objectified and how much pressure she felt. Then she literally complained that she was dating guys she didn't find attractive, guess what she said "I like tall, attractive, muscular guys". Yeah they know what is really happening, I suppose anyone would exploit it for their own end its human nature
>>
File: thefutureyouchose.gif (373 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thefutureyouchose.gif
373 KB, 500x375
>>27377345
>complain about dominant , privileged men
>sexually reward dominant, privileged men

I bet she exclusively fucked white guys and then complained endlessly about how bad "straight white boys" are and got pats on the back for posting screenshots of her being mean to them on tinder.
>>
>>27377345
Ya what women usually mean when they say they feel objectified (and gay guys for that matter, but gay guys aren't as bothered by this and handle it like grown ups, unlike women) is that they're annoyed that men are making it too obvious that they want something.

It honestly does feel a bit condescending to have someone buy you a drink or dinner because they're basically laying bear the exchange that goes on between potential sexual partners (i.e. I give you a drink, you give me a flirt, kinda thing). But it's silly to get offended at that because ... well ffs grow up, people want things from each other and if they didn't there'd be no reason to talk to anyone. Everything is transactional at the end of the day and it's not a big deal.
>>
>>27373827

That's why they're so attractive
>>
>>27377345
>its human nature
If its human nature then why is the vast majority of the male population blind to this? Why would we give them any power in the first place? I'm still trying to get my head around why those progressive fucks did this to us 100 years ago. Wtf were they thinking? Did they really believe what they were doing was right? Wa jewish propaganda already that powerful?
>>
File: Birdies.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Birdies.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
>>27377522
They aren't they just know not to fight against the system. Also the so called "male feminists" are typically either feminine men who are for reversing gender roles, or Chads who know more sexual women means more pussy for them, seems rational to me. This was before rampant leftism, its society in general feminism is only one reaction to it. For example Joan of Arc or elizabeth 1st were powerful women yet they weren't feminazis, sluts, or progressives. They probably did and it hasn't been all bad for example margaret thatcher was pretty cool.
>>
>>27377522
In the long run feminism probably will be good for men tho. You think women will be able to get away with the shit they do once men can't afford to buy them anymore and once bisexuality becomes more popular?

Feminism killed off women's ability to be parasites as well as it did men's ability to dominate society.

...oh and btw the historical equivalent of you didn't benefit that much from male dominance circa 100 years ago either. A robot in 1900 would be waaaaay more fucked than a robot today because the hegemony of the ruling class would keep you from even being able to afford a wife.
>>
File: 1455072669572.png (470 KB, 456x587) Image search: [Google]
1455072669572.png
470 KB, 456x587
>>27377629
How is it though that men have to pretend to go along with this bullshit? Thats the part I really don't understand. Is it not mostly white, straight, christian, men with guns that keep the system running? How can the system function if it runs against the people that keep it from descending into chaos? From my conversation's with normie guys it seems like they seriously believe a lot of the feminist bullshit. How is it that feminism has become a major tenet of western society seemingly even before the granting voting rights to women Was it the enlightenment movement?

Also I'm not saying good women can't exist, but by and large they clearly shouldn't be in positions of societal leadership. Margaret Thatcher was good as far as female leaders go, but still wasn't that great. Its her policies lead to the mass immigration problem Britain has today. The average example of a women in leadership would be Merkel, Rousseff, Clinton, Elizabeth, Ellen Pao, and the current Yahoo CEO. They can't inspire people, are over emotion & often irrational, are internationalist, jewish cocksucking shill, and are in general cunts. They've all negatively impacted society.
>>27377640
>honestly believes the death of traditional gender roles is good for western society.
wut
Also my family is upper middle class. I'd have a pretty decent waifu as long as I follow the rules of courtship, which was a lot less complex back then then it is today.
>>
>>27378273
*Elizabeth Warren
>>
>>27373827
>>27377640

>go on one of my 8 mile runs to the beach.
>pass some Stacies, some Chads, some Stacies with Chads, some Semitic looking types that somehow manage to always be accompanied by hot blondes, some emaciated old blonde women, some older couples, and some other serious runner types.
>pass the apartments next to the golf course
>pass a neatly folded piece of paper on the trail
>pass by the multi-million dollar houses and
>get to the beach and stretch
>notice the same piece of paper on the way back
>pick it up
>it is an ATM receipt
>Has customers first name on it - SIERRA
>Never knew a Sierra over 35. All the Sierras Ive known were ditzy blondes
>Receipt shows deposit for $3,540.00
>Really doubt this was a monthly pay check because it was deposited on the 22nd. It's either weekly, biweekly, commission, or hooker pay.
>It takes me like 2-3 months to earn that much and Im almost 30. I don't like the field I work in, it is not related to my major, and the work is mind numbing. I have a college degree and graduated with honors. I can't find a similar job in a cheaper area, so I'm stuck at home.
>Im a never-had-a-gf KHV too.
>It's like God wants to tease me or something - really dont know why I run in the afternnoon. Probably going to switch back to night running.
>Also reminded how people are out there complaining about how women are being kept down, gender gaps, the War on Women, and other BS when things are completely the other way around.
>If anything there is a War on Men and it is getting bigger everyday..
>>
>>27378273
man, look at the pain in their eyes. it makes me sad to see.

meanwhile women post this shit with the idea the people will think "oh, she's nice, she won't let chad get between her and her best friend" but secretly they'd enjoy the attention from the resulting drama far more than they'd ever enjoy the friendship
>>
>>27373895

>>27374219

so? how is this any different than chad's semen dripping out of a roastie's pussy/mouth, or even better, being cucked by her birth control pills?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.