[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Q: what happens to a Chad once his looks are gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Q: what happens to a Chad once his looks are gone?
>>
File: le hangman xD.png (276 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
le hangman xD.png
276 KB, 640x422
>>27373801
Chads don't survive to the point that their looks are gone. Partying and STDs kill them.
And if they do, they are 50-something, well-provided, in shape, and they got silver hair. If they haven't stolen your girl by then, they will now.
>>
>>27373801
Men look better with age, so this doesn't happen
>>
>>27373801
he is himself
>>
>>27373916
he is replaced with a new Chad
>>
>>27373921
This is a bluepill meme. Women don't actually like older men and men age horribly, just slightly less horribly than women. Balding for one is enough to destroy any chad.
>>
>>27373801
I was friends with a 40 year old Chad for a year. He regularly fucked girls in their 20s.
>>
>>27373973
Nope. Men age better that's a fact
>>
>>27374166
I never denied that? Doesn't change the fact that things like balding are enough to destroy even the greatest of Chads and make them invisible to women? Why are you so insecure?
>>
>>27373801
He'll still have his friends, charisma, contacts, and a lifetime of building bridges with other people. What happens to a robot when his mommy dies?
>>
>>27374210
Ha I'm not insecure. My penis is really big and I'm really really strong and amazing looking. I also have tons of hot sex with Stacey all the time. I'm pretty fucking cool, why would I be insecure?
>>
>>27374166
>men age better
If they were born good looking yes. You aren't going to magically become good looking when you turn 30.
>>
>>27373973
chads don't bald
look at all the bald men and imagine them with hair
every single one is not chad-tier with hair
>>
>>27374225
Your post just destroyed me ;_;

All I wanted was for Chad to feel like us for once
>>
>>27374210
This is wrong. I'd trade my face for Zidane's any day even if it meant losing my hair.
>>
>>27374244

That makes zero sense from a scientific standpoint. You can be the greatest looking male to ever exist and go bald at one point in your life.
>>
>>27373973
>women don't actually like older men

literally false
>>
>>27374244

This is actually not true. The most alpha chad I ever knew, a guy that ended up playing in the NFL and could get any girl he wanted to, started balding at like 22. He can still pull though.
>>
nothing because the Chad archetype isn't based on real people and the people we know as chads end up getting married and having kids like everyone else there's not a lot to it
>>
>>27374210
>Implying a completely bald and fit older chad won't make any girl gush out like the niagara falls
>>
>>27374267
Dumb oldfag detected. They only like old millionaires. Everyone likes youth and youth is highly valued. Old = hideous.

>>27374317
Any young Chad would blow him into the nether realm.
>>
>>27374364
>Any young Chad would blow him into the nether realm.
Not in every case, there are enough girls with daddy issues who'd gladly take an older man.
>>
>>27374364

Banish old Chad into the chadorealm.
>>
>>27373801
He'll probably settle down with a woman much younger than him right before this happens, or he'll be so rich that it won't matter. Or, in the rarest of cases, he might not even lose his looks, and you'll be cucked by an old man.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.