[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I fix my skin /r9k/? I seriously feel like killing myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: 83.jpg (80 KB, 419x754) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
80 KB, 419x754
How can I fix my skin /r9k/? I seriously feel like killing myself when I look in the mirror. I've tried everything, creams and stupid diets and nothing works..seriously about to give up. Help me out.

Pic is me.
>>
you have rosacea, see a doctor
>>
I would kill myself if I were you. You are probably a true 1/10.

Looks are everything in life and you look diseased, like something is really wrong with you deep inside. Like you will infect us all and make us like you. That's what people think when they see you.
>>
>>27373468
If that's you then you need to see a doctor.
>>
wash your face and eat healthy dude
>>
File: 1339708126138.jpg (23 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
1339708126138.jpg
23 KB, 391x366
>>27373468
i'm so sorry
no hope, pham
>>
>>27373468
are those pimples? Or is it some kind of a rash? I used to have pimples like crazy and then I took accutane. I never even get minor pimples anymore but I do feel my skin is dry now.
>>
Talk to a dermatologist you idiot
>>
>>27373468
see a doctor t b h d es u
>>
>>27373468
I feel you m8, won't post my face but I have similar bullshit going on on my face.
See a doctor m8, people like us have shit tier genetics and luckily this isn't the middle ages, we got sweet sweet medicine to figure stetic shit out.
>>
>>27373537
rosacea can cause white bumps like that, the shape tells me it's rosacea.

dry skin does not look like that, I'm sure this guy has put on lotion before idiot.
>>
>>27373468
Buy jojoba oil and put that shit on your face.
>>
>>27373468
I heard of this new medical procedure where you ingest two hydrogen atoms magnetically fused with an oxygen. It's supposed to filter out your body or some shit idk.
>>
op go see a doctor or a dermatologist. they will run blood tests and see if theres anything wrong and decide what it is that th ey need to do further :( i've known people with bad skin like yours who have perfect skin now!

>>27373500
i'm a grill with bad acne and i've learned to look past it because its all i see all day.

so to me he'd be entirely average.

unfortunately non-acnebots are scum wthat judge us. i wish we could gas you all.
>>
>>27373468
How old are you?

Do you have a job?

Are you sure you actually went on a GOOD diet? This is important here. Anons might think they went on a good diet but likely didn't. What you also need to consider is serious detoxing with lots of water, apple cider vinegar, fasting, etc. Going on a good diet isn't as easy as it might sound. There's much more to it then simply eliminating foods or eating certain foods you nigger.
>>
>>27373468
How about taking an appointment with a dermatologist you dumbass. Also you could stop stuffing your face with manufactured food. But if it is seborrheic dermatitis you need specific products to clear it.

Just see a doctor, faggot.
>>
>>27373468
no Idea op. Just roll with it.

Sure it makes you ugly but if you put on msucle and shit you'll look like a badass and nobody will fuck with you. arguably much more fun than being a pretty boy
>>
File: extreme disappointmeme .jpg (22 KB, 311x306) Image search: [Google]
extreme disappointmeme .jpg
22 KB, 311x306
>>27373537
im glad this post was deleted because it was stupid fucking b8.
>>
See a derm and probably get on accutane
>>
>>27373468
Let your facial hair grow in. At least you will be able to cover up the ass face a bit.
>>
>>27373468
Damn edups, what the fuck have you done this time? Are you a fucking faggot?
>>
>>27373468
I'm sure there's some deformed girl out there that would have you as boyfriend OP. There's always hope, but only for those who believe. You have to ask yourself, will killing yourself will really make a difference? Why not try living before deciding whether you got a chance or not. I admit your face looks strange but I bet there's some decease in it and there's cure for almost every decease known by men. Never give up.
>>
My doctor prescribed benzaclin, it seems to be working 1 day in.
>>
Most likely seborrhoeic eczema with super infected spots, you need some desinfecting shower gel for your face and cortisone/prednisolon.
Maybe even mometasonfuroate, judging at how it looks.

Your face is most likely overpopulated by streptococcus aureus and/or malassezia furfur. What I'm trying to say is: Get yourself checked, apart from the stuff your doctor gives you you can try soaking clean(!) cloth in chamomille or black tea and lay it on your face for a few minutes about 4-5 times daily. Do NOT reuse the same piece of cloth.
>>
Try accutane, don't let this pricks get you down OP, I know what it is like to have bad skin, I feel your pain
>>
File: 81Q6BWm1maL._SL1500_.jpg (165 KB, 772x1500) Image search: [Google]
81Q6BWm1maL._SL1500_.jpg
165 KB, 772x1500
>>27373468
Use this, famalam tbqh
>>
>>27373500

Shut up, cunt.

You can get a prescription for rosacea, he doesn't need to kill himself.
>>
salicylic acid products might work topical wise

have you taken any antibiotics? you should get some prescribed.
>>
That isn't acne.

See that pattern from above your nose down to its sides? That is what is known as a butterfly mark, and is a signature of autoimmune disorders.

You've got rosacea, and it is easily treatable.
>>
it gets better after puberty
>>
>>27373468
Pay no attention to these idiots, you're not a 1/10, you're fine but you really need to get that treated/managed. Realistically, it could be a number of things like coeliac disease or seborrheic dermatitis. Talk to your doctor dude.
>>
Oh right, if it's sebhorrea, you can,probably clear it up ASAP with antifungals, but don't self medicate, see a dermatologist.

They can figure out exactly what is wrong, and offer various treatments.

In the meantime, you need to get out more, and get some sun.

You look pale, and many autoimmune skin conditions clear up with intensive sun treatment, because the gentle damage the sun does actually corrects your overactive skin cells.
>>
Damn my man. I am so sorry.

Is this life?
>>
>>27373468
Just wash your face every day, dumb shit
>>
>>27375581
Check rosacea forums and enjoy your happy life
>>
>>27376261

If it's autoimmune, that will probably make it worse.

I have psoriasis, and when I constantly wash affected areas to remove shittons of flakes, my skin gets really sore and red and tender and starts puffing out.
>>
Yeah dude just hit up your dermatologist you look young and it will most likely pass. Sucks in the meantime but better to start rough and get better than be the asshole who peaks in high school. You have a normal face shape as soon as time and sunshine and maybe a little bit of skin medication runs it's course you'll be fine my man. All you can do is realize you owe it to yourself to be patient and not let some short term genetic butt fucking permanently change who you are.
>>
I'd kill myself in your place desu.
It's like having leprosy.
>>
Holy shit man, I have the same!
I advise you to go to a doc as soon as possible and get a special cream for it.
Although I'm not an expert I noticed that mine almost vanishes on the weekend and comes back on monday so I assume that stress plays a major role in this.

Also for the love of god do not scratch it no matter how much it iches.
>>
>>27373468
1. Stop jacking off freaking 6 times a day because you are effecting your hormone levels dangerous and this hormone imbalance is contributing to your severe acne
2. Wash your face with bar shop in the morning and at night

Wait 2 months and half of your acne should be gone assuming you have enough self control to keep your hands off your wee wee
>>
>>27376489
>2. Wash your face with bar shop in the morning and at night

That will strip his horny layer and make the problem worse
>>
>>27373468
Actually pretty attactive looking without the massive blemishes. Its very unfortunate for it to be that severe.

Stop scrubbing the shit out of it and slathering it with lotions. Youre making it worse
>>
>>27373582
Dihydrogen monoxide senpai
>>
Do nothing, let it progress, and apply for deadpool acting job.
>>
At this point what I would do is wear a mask or bandages on my face like the phantom of the opera. When I talk to people I would put on a funny raspy voice like batman and hint at some kind accident which you don't want to talk about.

It will make you seem cool and mysterious.
>>
>>27373468
dude you look fine that shit'll clear up
>>
>>27373468
1. Quit stressing about it. Stress can make it worse.
2. See your doctor and get prescribed something for it.
3. Towel on pillow.
4. Drink more water.
5. Only clean your face with water and dab it try, don't rub and irritate it.

Honestly you need to get your doctor to prescribe something. All the rest is to try and make you feel better about it.
>>
>>27373468
Burn your face off and get a nice, fancy skin graft

>but to be serious, have you had your hormones checked?
>>
>>27373468
haha u r fucked
>>
>>27373468
try rubbing olive oil and coconut oil on. homeopathic wizardry worked for me
>>
>>27373468
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4In8dDOae4
Do it.
>>
>>27379295
she had rosacea until she did it
>>
>>27373468
Lift and become Deadpool.
You will get all them bitches.
>>
try eating paleo for a month to see if things improve. that helps a lot of people with skin issues, such as myself.
>>
>>27373468
you also look like your gonna be bald really early maybe 30's mid 20's or you just have a supper shitty hairline and a huge forehead i would just end it all now
>>
File: just.jpg (440 KB, 1208x1536) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
440 KB, 1208x1536
>tfw you wish to rip your skin off when you look at the mirror
>tfw you will wake up with fresh new pimples every time you shave
>tfw mouth circle pimples hurt when you eat or smile
>tfw they never really go away, they just wait to get infected again

acne is probably worse than balding. 60% chances that I'll leave deep scars, eventually along with permanent red spots.
>>
>>27375581
It isn't curable though, so he probably should kill himself.
>>
Don't have time to read the entire thread but try eliminating different things from your diet and see what works.

Such as start in with all dairy, if that doesn't work try anything with added sugar, then wheat and wheat products and so on.

My friend had fucking atrocious acne for a long time and completely cleaning up his diet and cutting all dairy made it go away. And he tried nearly every medication and cream and wash out there.
Start with what you're putting into your body
>>
>>27380349
literally who gives a fuck about acne/acne scarring with that face
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.