[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 yo, never had a gf brb killing myself, don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1437897626198.jpg (36 KB, 390x388) Image search: [Google]
1437897626198.jpg
36 KB, 390x388
>23 yo, never had a gf
brb killing myself, don't even try to stop me
>>
But you've had a boyfriend, or at least a friend that you've practiced for girls with, right?
>>
File: 1457493031516.png (144 KB, 540x784) Image search: [Google]
1457493031516.png
144 KB, 540x784
>>27373371
Im all for it, there's too many people in the world. How you going to do it?
>>
The world wouldn't care, nobody would. Maybe your parents, if they haven't given up on you.
This should be a good reason to actually not kill yourself, once you realise how insignificant you are and how you can stop being so vain about your importance to the world.
Once you manage to drop the line of thought that states you must have a gf you can put effort into other things that may or may not be better.

If you insist on putting gfs on a pedestal and can't accept that nobody gives a shit about your existence, then go ahead, kill yourself
>>
File: egypt one.jpg (60 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
egypt one.jpg
60 KB, 400x230
Dude the odds are stacked against you
Social norms have gone to shit
Society has gone to shit
Girls and women have gone to shit
If you haven't gotten a girl yet that means you havn't gone to shit, so more power to you.
>>
File: 1438782614323.png (115 KB, 647x514) Image search: [Google]
1438782614323.png
115 KB, 647x514
>>27373391
>>>/lgbt/

>>27373412
by hanging

>>27373462
>implying i give a shit about normans
a century from now everybody on earth will be dead. the only thing holding me back is the fear of oblivion.

>>27373501
>sour grapes: the post
>>
File: 1438307462104.gif (346 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1438307462104.gif
346 KB, 250x200
>>27373637
>a century from now everybody on earth will be dead

Stare at the wall for 50 hours then tell me that death is too close for you to care about anything that happens between now and the end. The years may seem to go by quickly when you're reminiscing but that doesn't mean time actually passed any faster, it's been moving at the same rate since you were born.

Life is longer than you've tricked yourself into believing, giving up now is a fucking stupid decision.
>>
>>27373637
>implying i give a shit about normans
Oh? then what brought you into this situation? If you didn't give a shit you'd be out having the time of your life and savouring any moment because in a century it'll all be gone. Instead, you're here, drowning in stickers society has put on you and over analyse every little thing because you're so arrogant you actually believe other people care about you. People only care about themselves, you're already in oblivion.
>>
>>27373371
Do it fagget. I love the idea of pushing someone to suicide.
>>
>>27373637
not sour grapes at all, just saying that if you don't play that game there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>23-y-o no gf and handhold/kissless
Also have social phobia, severe depression (7 years) and adhd that has kept me behind the curve on many things that are considered important. Like handwriting, reading ability (have trouble unless the text is half-screen on 1920:1080 and 12-14p, meaning I can't read most books at a reasonable phase), memorization of pointless facts etc.

I'll be stuck in depression at least two more years. And the social phobia is making me unable to improve a lot that's wrong. Doesn't help me to know my parents have been lying to me about my dress sense. Doesn't fucking help me. I've been wondering for ages why people look at me like I'm an alien and it has seriously made me feel much worse than I had to.

Also found out they don't have any dress sense but last I went out things were much better when I had fixed a few of the things.

Just fix your damned problems anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.