[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the third wheel while my two friends are making out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 576x954) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 576x954
I'm the third wheel while my two friends are making out and basically about to have sex on a bed a few feet to my right. I'm just sitting on the ground eating sandwiches. Why did I even try and be social?

Pic unrelated
>>
>not staring at them and taking notes on sex techniques and positions
>not attempting to turn it into a threesome
>>
>>27373225

you will get it buddy,in time just keep trying.and dont get into that situation third wheel already has social implications you would do well to avoid.
>>
>>27373225

If you recognize that you're the third wheel, why are you still hanging around eating sandwiches? Go do something that you might enjoy.
>>
>>27373408
Eating sandwiches is something I enjoy. Also, I'm too autistic to leave.
>>
>>27373225
kuk/10, either turn it into a threesome, ruin their experience or get the fuck out and get true friends, cuckfag
>>
>>27373348
>>27373436
They are both guys, so a threesome is out of the question.
>>
>>27373425

Okay, well go eat your sandwiches elsewhere then. Clearly you don't enjoy being a third wheel.
>>
>>27373475
Oh, bless your heart.
>>
>>27373481
I made plans with these guys though. I'm going to do something more pleasant (well, for me, I'm sure they're having a great time) later, and I don't want to abondon that, because it's the only thing I've done with other people in the last few weeks. I'm lonely, and now I'm feeling oddly complacent to hear my friends do this shit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.