[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do when you're bored?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160305_111339.jpg (127 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_111339.jpg
127 KB, 540x723
What do you do when you're bored?
>>
i just lay around, thinking that im gonna do something

but i just lay there
>>
>>27373147
I never get bored because I'm always in the middle of constant existential conflicts. This helped me getting through the unenjoyable and monotonous circunstances of my day-to-day life so far.
>>
>>27373147
Either get high and play EU4 or CK2. or get high and watch some HBO or Netflix.
>>
>>27373199
this exact feel except it's a reclining chair and marijuana is usually involved
>>
Beer or weed.
My budget is shrinking progressively. I'm calculating I'll have two starve the last two weeks of April.
>>
>Usually:
Eat food.
Play video games.
Watch tv shows.
Watch movies.
Fap.
>Failing any of the above i resort to:
Go and talk to my dad about nothing
Aimlessly walk around the house
Walk around the kitchen looking for food but never getting any because too lazy to make and no crap around i can just open and eat
Go outside and pet my pet rabbit that is running around the garden
Open sites i like to visit then close them because i've already seen everything on the site then open it again realize i just looked at this shit and close it again (slow days on 4chan, tumblr, my email inbox, etc.)

Sucks desu.
>>
File: by7BCng.jpg (504 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
by7BCng.jpg
504 KB, 1920x1080
Usually this >>27373199
Or weed, video games, the same old TV shows, food, or sleep
>>
>>27373538
This is spot on for me too, except the rabbit is chickens
>>
I work.
It's not enjoyable in any way, but it keeps me occupied which I need to make it through the day.
The weekends and holidays especially are suffering since I have nothing to do so I end up sleeping most of the time.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.