[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on youtube to watch some new vids >go to some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12
File: hackcouch.gif (673 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
hackcouch.gif
673 KB, 600x800
>go on youtube to watch some new vids
>go to some of the channels im subscribed on
>it's nothing but fucking e-drama
>the people who complained about Pranks, and Reaction videos are starting to become equal as cancerous as the others were

why is youtube getting worse
>>
>>27373105
His vids used to be funny too. >MEAT IN THE BOOT had me doubled over.
>>
>>27373105
>starting
[irony] DUDE ITS A PRANK BRO! xD [/irony]
>>
>>27373105
>tfw you will never experience 2008 youtube again
>>
>>27373114
yeah i agree

i was with him from 15,000 subs

now he's gone full corporate shilling drama queen

his appeal has now worn off now that the 'meme' meta-meme has worn off
>>
>>27373105
This was YT like 100% of the time early on. I rarely see response videos anymore.
>>
>>27373114
It's a real shame, but jews gotta jew. This dude put it better than I ever could.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HopR2OHbREc
>>
Waiting for them links to start
>>
>Leafy, pyro, and h3h3 go to war
>Keemstar wins

I'm surprised he hasn't been taking more advantage of this, he could be raking in the views right now.

Also it seems like now that this kind of new family of YouTubers have gotten a taste of drama they are starving for it. Ethan's "The Leafy Rant" was so poorly constructed and tactless, especially compared to his usual material, that it almost seems like an intentional ploy to start drama. I don't know if that's better or even fucking worse.
>>
what's the current drama about?
i heard papa franku himself was involved.
>>
>>27373179
honestly, Ethan has been getting into some much e drama with shitty people that he probably got carried away and did this on purpose
>>
File: ohfuck.png (259 KB, 540x356) Image search: [Google]
ohfuck.png
259 KB, 540x356
>>27373177
>Leafy does his usual thing and insult people
>Leafys toxic fanbase attacks a guy he made fun of in his last vid
>H3H3 calls him out because his last vid was about insulting an autistic kid
>Leafy gets bombarded
>Leafy makes an apology stating he didn't know the guy he made fun of was autistic
>Pyro also gets bombarded because H3H3 said that Leafy/Pyro formatic videos are awful
>Pyro tries to calm everything down
>Pyro also mentions that H3H3 called his channel cancer
>H3H3 loses tons of subscribers
>H3H3 says that part was just from some irrelevant shit back in Feb
>either way doesn't matter because Keemstar is laughing his way to the bank
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
LETS GET ROOOIGHT TO THE NEWS
>>
>>27373321
i guess this is what you get when your entire gimmick is pandering to outraged autists and manchildren.
>>
>>27373407
Oh yeah, and PewDiePew came out and called the community out for constantly starting e-drama for a quick buck
>>
>Try to watch h3h3
>It's all about drama
>Try to watch retsupurae or other SA let's playing channels
>It's about drama again
>Try to watch critikal, frank etc
>It's about drama FUCKING AGAIN

FUCK'S SAKE CAN YOU STOP WITH THIS MEANINGLESS INCONSEQUENTIAL SHIT ALREADY? YOURE JUST FLINGING SHIT OVER A TINY COMMUNITY NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT, GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND GO BACK TO DOING YOUR THING FUCK
>>
File: 677486.jpg (105 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
677486.jpg
105 KB, 1024x696
>>27373105
I'm not really sure how I feel about this whole drama.

On one hand, it's kinda shitty for Leafy to send an army of 12 year olds to harass youtubers who make cringy videos. Pyro is right about him needing to TELL his viewers not to be such pieces of shit.

On the other hand, these guys who were mocked DID post something to the internet, if they can't take the heat then they can leave. At the same time that ALSO has a very serious consequence. If anyone can be harassed and we accept that as a community, then you're going to see a lot of channels disappear, some of them might even be niche content that you don't enjoy but others do. Some kid makes silly claymation videos in his garage? Let's call him a cringe faggot until his channel is deleted. HE COULDN'T TAKE THE CRITICISM LOL THIS IS THE INTERNET I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. Yeah you can do whatever you want, including ruining the community.

Me personally? I'd say just grow a thicker skin. When I first got called a nigger on 4chan I was fucking furious, but after a few weeks I learned how to take banter without being a little bitch. To be honest it actually made me a more fun person since I learned how to not take things to seriously.
>>
>>27373601
>When I first got called a nigger on 4chan I was fucking furious

holy kek that was good
>>
>>27373601
You would have a fair point, but it seems the more subscribers you have the more invulnerable you are to criticism and shit talking, unless you really, really fuck up. Otherwise you're basically untouched, protected by your retard mongoloid hivemind of fans.
>>
File: CryingNewman.png (138 KB, 617x351) Image search: [Google]
CryingNewman.png
138 KB, 617x351
>>27373352
IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME! HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
>>
I'm ashamed to know everything mentioned in this thread desu.
>>
>>27373601
>On one hand, it's kinda shitty for Leafy to send an army of 12 year olds to harass youtubers who make cringy videos

This is just a case of rabid fans going to channels that Leafy makes fun of and then proceeding to shit on them

Most of the time, Channels have no control over what their fans do.

Although this doesn't excuse Leafy from making click-baity as fuck videos
>>
>cry at people not to make fun of disabled people or children
>made fun of the dorito bandit and Matty B
okay buddy
>>
>>27373477
Why is it that as time goes on I'm starting to find fucking Pewdiepie of all people to be the most mature person on that stupid website?

Did CERN fucking inverse the quantum rules of the world or something? What the hell?
>>
>>27373533
Just go watch Nintendocaprisun, he's the chillest guy on the fucking website.
>>
>>27373105
Because leafy has always been a little edgy pussy bitch and h3h3 is a power hungry dumbfuck
>>
To be honest I think you're a bunch of 18 year old soft cunts who think a guy who randomly coughs is hilarious

I highly suggest you rereevaluate your lives
>>
>>27373933
cuz the PewDiePew that we always see is just a personality for the internet

I feel like the gaming community on youtube is one of the few communities on the internet where people don't actively start shit for attention
>>
File: GIVE ME A SIGN.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
GIVE ME A SIGN.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27373995
>rereevaluate your lives

where do you think you are.jpg
>>
>>27374020
THIS
cr1t1kal, dunkey, even idubbbz who does do other shit and participate in a bit of drama once in a while are untouched by the cancer
>>
>>27374039
>idubbbz
Him, FilthyFrank, and Maxmoefoe actually avoid stupid shit like this.

They're alright in my book.
>>
>>27374118
I hate youtubers so much, even more than bronies.
The concept of a grown ass man fighting with another grown man over some internet stuff is ridiculous.
>>
>>27373878
The whole click-bait thing is a meme. It started out kinda funny at first but now it has become cancerous and overused, like h3h3 said.

I still watch Leafy, but in like the last week he has become too desperate and cringy, with all his exageration and calling everyone a man-child like some tumblr whore. The video before the autism kid was actually kinda funny and Leafy is so retarded that he doesn't even get that the guy is just taking the piss. And I wonder how he didn't see it coming with the autism kid, he of course had autism. Not only the way that he interacted with the girl, but he was completely clueless in there, not even getting that the girl was weirded out (neither did leafy tho, kek) and that he was being inappropriate. Almost funny how they spout "autistic" everytime and when they have an actual autist in front of their eyes they can't even see it. It's also cringy how calling people autistic thanks also probably to these faggots is becoming mainstream. The real appeal of it is using it while anonymous to over-exagerate, not being an edgy meme spouting faggot IRL
>>
File: 1458766177258.jpg (25 KB, 479x400) Image search: [Google]
1458766177258.jpg
25 KB, 479x400
I can't imagine being in my 30s making a living making videos about videogames, youtube drama, or anything like that.

That stuff is so meaningless. Maybe I just have autism tho :^0
>>
>>27374190
Or maybe you don't :^)
>>
Anyone else fucking hate leafy for a reason they're not sure of? It must be something about his voice or the way he speaks but I couldn't stand watching more than one of his videos. Not a big fan of h3h3 either but at least he doesn't make me cringe just by hearing his voice.
>>
>>27374190
if you seen how much they're making you might change your mind. i do agree it's a very novel millennial-esque profession but it can be very lucrative if you gain a following.

which is kinda why the drama thing is going on youtube (i don't watch youtube personalities) their content is heavily geared towards a) their audience and what their videos are about but also b) what type of content within that is garnishing views. if that so happens to be youtube drama, calling out other youtubers, exposing shady youtube things - that's what they're going to do.

theoretically speaking if you get say 100,000 views on a video in a week you make 1k off that video but if you get only 10,000 views on a video in a week you only make 300 the monetary difference is quite a bit. so they'll essentially sell out at teh end of the day.
>>
File: 1458163733282.jpg (153 KB, 565x755) Image search: [Google]
1458163733282.jpg
153 KB, 565x755
>>27374301
Is there some verified 100% legit source for how much money jewtubers pull in? Like for every 1 million how much they make etc.
>>
>>27374290
I agree leafy pisses me off too, I enjoy people that I learn new things from and can appreciate other aspects of life with. If leafy simply mirrored the content he made fun of, it'd be more enjoyable.
>>
I've been an h3h3 fan before he had even 10,000 subscribers, but I'm thinking of just abandoning him.
He gets into internet drama all the time. This is not new. It started with Sam Hyde, and it's happened with, like, 10-15 other people since then. He loves drama, and he literally cannot avoid it. I'm positive at this point it's just to cause controversy and get views.
It's all so awful. I can only enjoy watching The Sw1tcher now, because they don't get involved in this shit.
>>27373533
I haven't seen Cr1final in months but I have been a fan for years. How the fuck has he gotten into drama? He's one fucking person.
>>
>>27374290

Well maybe because it's a little unfunny unlikable kid who watches video on YouTube and then uploads the process?

DUH
>>
>>27374414
idk why did you use that picture? really grosses me out hard to think.

for some reason it's all very secretive on how much they make which has lead me to think two things -

>they're extremely underpaid and don't want to share
>they're contracted to not discuss how much they're making

i think the latter is probably the most probable. i would say they make 25% of a penny for every viewer that views an ad. so for every 100,000 views they make $400. i don't think it counts for users that have on adblock. this doesn't include money they get for subscribers or like any sort of contract they have with youtube or twitch.

there is one pewdewpie who is supposedly a multi millionaire from youtube so but he's the 1% of the 1% an extreme outlier of what is possible.
>>
>>27374118
there was that fight he almost had with the dumbass reaction video nigger that he called out but the nig backed out and looked like a giant pussy, and dubbbz was treating the whole "drama" like a joke anyway so yeah
>>
>>27374523
>>27374414
Every YouTuber makes a different amount because many do sponsorships (Audible, Crunchy Roll, etc.) which bring in a good amount. However, Every time I have heard a youtuber talk about how much they actually make from views, it has consistently been $2 per 1,000. That seems to be the baseline, at least according to Jontron, h3h3, Best Friends Play, and a few others.
>>
>>27374487
>I can only enjoy watching The Sw1tcher
hey senpai
>>
>Autistic faggot has a "mental breakdown" and quits youtube
>Resumes making videos a few hours later

What a fucking faggot. I love how this situation turned everyone into a white knight
>>
File: 1458105984465.png (244 KB, 397x490) Image search: [Google]
1458105984465.png
244 KB, 397x490
>>27374523
kek my bad bby. I bet people that make money solely off of ads make nothing. who doesn't use adblock?

>>27374640
oh right I forgot about those other sponsors.
>>
>>27374627
Yeah, I feel like he was mostly just shit talking the nigger.

Edupz seems like a guy I could chill with, he's just someone who gives zero shits.

Plus, he's the only youtubefaggot I can think of who's not afraid to say nigger on video.
>>
>>27374640
I wonder how much Audible spend on their marketing budget. They sponsor a good chunk of the YT channels and podcasts I subscribe to, can't fuckin get away from them
>>
>>27374658
Hey my family friend.
I like that they all have an obvious passion for video games and other shit I like. Also even teamed up with their "rivals" Game Trumps to make some videos. Also they're good friends with Jontron.
They seem to be the only youtubers that other youtubers consistently like, and they avoid all drama.
>>
File: chrome_2016-03-24_19-26-15.png (38 KB, 624x288) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-03-24_19-26-15.png
38 KB, 624x288
The realest shit
>>
>>27374778
I would have followed them for longer if they didn't fucking talk about fighting games all the fucking time jesus fuck how much discussion can you possibly get out of fucking street fighter
>>
>>27374784
And now that ali guys gets 1 million hit videos a day and worth more than 5 milliion. World is not fair
>>
>>27374810
what i don't understand is if they're teamed up on profit. like business partners. why else would they start drama with other youtubers and give them free publicity which could essentially be hurting their profits by bleeding views over to them?

if they're partnered up they create this fake drama and garnish more views/profit among them.
>>
>>27374718
>Plus, he's the only youtubefaggot I can think of who's not afraid to say nigger on video.

So he panders to edgelords?
>>
File: 1417100650213.jpg (30 KB, 299x301) Image search: [Google]
1417100650213.jpg
30 KB, 299x301
And in the end Boogie still wins even though he's a fat fuck and cuckold.
>>
>>27374869
I don't know how Boogie hides his hardcore right wing opinions so well, or that he's a brony. Look up AvantGuardPony, it's him.
>>
File: ethanKlein.png (52 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
ethanKlein.png
52 KB, 500x632
>>27373105
>That blatant ego stroking from Ethan
Should have known it would come to this
I just wanted some goofs and gaffs...I guess in the end, we were the ones that were truly goofed
>>
Just watch Chris Smoove he never gets involved in drama he just makes smoove moves.

His lets plays are godtier. His Witcher 3 one was GOAT.
>>
Jerma and ricesnot on the only godtier youtubers left
>>
>>27374869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGrgynAwF30
>>
>>27374487
He went on multiple rants about how sad his life is, and made a couple of videos reacting to youtube drama, like the Finebros and Keemstar
>>
>>27375227
I saw the sad life ones, but it's a shame about the others.

As long as he isn't getting into one on one arguments, I guess that's good.

I hear he has been playing games with other people now though, so I've lost all interest. I miss when he was the mysterious one man deadpan show as opposed to now it's all about the whacky things he does in games.
Still seems to be a good guy at least.
>>
>>27374414
>jewtubers
Kek
>>
>>27375028
>jerma and
>somebody other than star_
It's like you hate brotherhood
>>
>>27373105

h3h3 lost my sub when he decided that starting shit with other channels was more important than creating good content. I don't give a fuck about people stealing videos, making fake pranks, or some fucking 20 year old making fun of kids and mental cases. Pandering to the lowest common denominator(redditors mostly) is a surefire way to get popularity, I guess. Idiots love drama, and there are a lot of idiots out there.
>>
>>27373956
His ocarina of time playthrough was so chill. It's hilarious how much he sucks at video games some times.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI

This just in: Dunkey is still funny.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.