[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to live alone? Houses and condos are expensive as fuck, lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wake me up.png (444 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
444 KB, 1024x576
How to live alone?
Houses and condos are expensive as fuck, lifetime debt or lifetime money savings are required to acquire one.
But I don't want to live with my shit parents and their shit life style anymore but I have no friends, no gf and no one trust worthy to rent a place. I can't deal with economy.
>>
>>27373076
just rent a one room place for 400 to 500 and thats a very large price, spend 200 or 300 on food, 100 on other stuffs and you live easily on it

It is possible to live on minimum wage largely if you dont waste money
>>
I live in a house with 3 roommates
I pay 440 a month for rent all inclusive.

I legit just hide in my room and never speak to my housemates except for the random hello or whatever.
>>
>>27373109
Yeah I had 4 house mates and I lived off min wage for 3 years easy. That was Canada though
>>
My parents were paying $400 a month rent once for a double wide trailer. It was pretty nice on the inside, looked no different from a normal house besides the layout. Marble counters, fireplace, nice hardwood floors and tile. I wish I could find a deal like that. All the apartments I've seen are $400+ a month just for a grungy one bedroom shithole.
>>
>>27373197
>parents are trailer trash
Lel
>>
>>27373216
Things could have been worse my main man.
>>
>400-500

Some people actually live in areas where a one bedroom place is $900-1500 USD. And that's for the worst neighborhoods where all your neighbors will be hispanic/black.

>Source: my life.
>>
>>27373325
How the fuck does anyone survive in a place like that? Come to Georgia, just not to Atlanta.
>>
>>27373325
Live in the SF bay area and don't understand how any of the lower classes get by over here.
>>
Start eating cheap foods, helps a lot. Ramen has helped me quite a bit.
>>
>>27373325
>>27373354
I work in uptown Charlotte and if I want to drive less than 45 minutes to work, I'm either gonna pay 900-1100 for a single room or have roommates.
>>
>>27373395
By selling drugs to rich people
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.