[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at work >notice co-worker sitting with legs crossed, hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1301737281473.png (284 KB, 600x558) Image search: [Google]
1301737281473.png
284 KB, 600x558
>at work
>notice co-worker sitting with legs crossed, hand on his shoe
>like his palm is literally touching the underside
>goes on to touch his face, use the same hand to hold a pen that he chews the end of

How do these people not catch plague and die? Why is everyone so filthy?
>>
>>27372939
Nice thread you fucking idiot, I hope your parents die in a fire
>>
>>27372939
Maybe he didn't wash his hands after going to the rest room and he touched your keyboard, your mouseband all your pens.

You can't get married anymore opie. You're filthy too now. You impure whore.
>>
>notice boy with his hand in pants
>he takes it out and smells it
>>
>>27373294
*your mouse and all your pens
Kek, I have no idea what a mouseband is and why it is in my autocorrect dictionary.
>>
>>27373332
Funny I still read that post as "mouse and"
Until you pointed it out I didn't notice the b
>>
>>27372939
You know we've only been able to wipe and clean our ass properly for a very short period of time in our history?
>>
It's an alpha thing, you wouldn't understand.
We actively try to spread our germs, to dominate on a microscopic level.
Washing your hands is literally an omegamale trait pushed by feminists and jews to kill the white man.
>>
>>27373364

Yes, that is why we used to die at 30 though.
>>
>>27373324
Yes, I'll take "shit every man does" for 500$, Jerry.
>>
>>27373383
What are you talking about dude? People lived a lot longer than 30 without wiping/cleaning and almost nobody has ever died because they didn't clean their ass properly.

Also my point was not that it's healthy, but that we evolved being filthy for much of our history. So >why is everyone so filthy? that's why.
>Maybe people live longer because of modern medicine and not hygiene
>>
>>27372939

Oh. That's easy.

I wasn't raised in a bubble. My parents didn't have time for it.

We used to swim in dirty ponds, play in dirt, and just generally do dirty things.

I don't believe in neglecting hygiene, but at the same time I have a personal philosophy that it's good to keep your body in touch with germs, dirt, and microscopic organisms. It keeps you in the 'loop'

I'm not sure if it works, but at the same time, if someone catches something and spreads it to me, my body usually fights it off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.