[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people try to guilt you into doing things you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458793463797.jpg (297 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
1458793463797.jpg
297 KB, 800x1160
Why do people try to guilt you into doing things you don't want to do? Why can't people just leave me alone once and for all?
>>
>>27372887
i've seen this face abunch, what's this about?
>>
File: 1458538599409.png (86 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458538599409.png
86 KB, 200x200
>>27372887
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Wyte mails literally fucked up everything and now you want to be left alone, you probably vote for Adolf Trump.

Caitlyn Jenner is braver than all of you combined
>>
I get this shit all the time when it comes to attending family dinners such as Easter - "Oh it'll be so much nicer if you're there" even though nobody talks to me, nor do I have anything to say. If I say "I don't even like the family" I will be looked at with wide eyes - as if not being attached to the grandmother I have nothing in common with and nothing to say to is sacrilege.
>>
>>27372900
It's from a video of people protesting a Trump rally and making themselves look dumb by not providing explanations and a white people accusing other whites of being white

The part the memes come from happen around 9:00
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
>>27372955
Exactly. Family things are a little more understandable I guess, but I hate when acquaintances try to push you into things when it should be pretty clear from my tone and body language that I don't really want to. I guess they're just trying to be nice but it's annoying

>>27372921
Get cucked Carl
>>
>>27372887
Because peer pressure and personal agenda.
>>
>>27372956
Superior version here: https://youtu.be/YfYlTTC-csk

I can't get over Aids Skrillex because there is a lesbian at my uni who looks almost exactly like him, same hair, same facial features, even same facial expressions.
>>
>>27373163
These two are my favorite cuckstep songs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tvfhmhITkYY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q
>>
>>27372921
Are you kidding me, you Nazi I have a 38 GPO in Womens Studies at the University of Missouri, have been involved in several protests of Trump rallies, and have over 300 confirmed yardsigns stolen. I cannot believe you are kidding me Are you kidding me You are nothing a white male I will check your privilege the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth Do you think you can express opinions disagreeable to me in public and get away with it? Think again, Nazi. As we speak I am preparing a post. Anonymous hate Trump now as well so we will trace your IP. Are you kidding me You have to be kidding me. Not only am I able to attend lots of Bernie rallies and Trump protest I also have over 500 twitter followers If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little opinion was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have been kidding me. But you couldnt you didnt, and now youre paying the price you Nazi Youre kidding me
>>
Guilt has literally never had an affect on me.

No matter the situation, unless I initially feel an action is justified or I am interested guilt will not impact me.
>>
File: 1458683527262.jpg (73 KB, 316x455) Image search: [Google]
1458683527262.jpg
73 KB, 316x455
>>27373437
Bravo.

Just... bravo. Saved.
>>
>>27372887
Because they want you to do those things, obviously
>>
>>27372921
i don't know what is in the water in chicago. all these people look really fucking weird i don't know if thye're like more evolved, or mutated, or like genetically fucked up.

i can't discern yet.
>>
>want to play vidya
>only gaem around is called "Call to Duty"
>start cold sweating under all pressure
I just wanted to relax a couple of hours
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.