[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met qt grill at uni >we hang out, seems like she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 123761278931.png (2 MB, 1751x852) Image search: [Google]
123761278931.png
2 MB, 1751x852
>met qt grill at uni
>we hang out, seems like she's interested
>"haha anon, me and my boyfriend..."

Dropped. Why girls do that?
>>
>>27372881
They're under the illusion that men and women can be friends and are completely oblivious that the only reason a member of the opposite sex would approach them is for pussy.
>>
>>27372881
That's why you have initiate physical contact as soon as possible. If she's resistant you get the fuck out.
>>
>>27372881
trying to pull you into their orbit
>>
>>27372917
Truer words never written on this shitty board.
>>
>>27372881
women get off to mindgames because they're all insane from having a vagina
>>
>>27372917

I did. That's why I said that she was interested, but nope.

The worst part is now that I need to ignore her until she stops talking to me.
>>
>>27372881
>greet her
>she greets back
>omg she is interested

stop being a beta and ask a girl out if you like her. You are in an uni menas you r like 20 dude, stop being a fucking beta
>>
You see when you grown up it's really hard to be friends of other males unless there are reciprocal interests inbetween, friendship is a by product.
Now, what interest you could have in a female? it could be a) anything else than b) sex.
If the female is remotely good looking, even if your first interest or intention was a), b) sex will replace it as soon as you see her as something to fuck (as its also a more effective way to bond with someone)

Basically this >>27372912
My whole post is about this thinking or expectation women have when we cannot even form bonds with other males.
It's crazy
>>
> having a male friend when you have a boyfriend

For what purpose honestly? Unless that male friend also has a girlfriend and all 4 of you hang out from time to time, it's pointless for both parties involved then.
>>
What would you prefer women to do if you approached them and they weren't single? Have them outright say, "No thanks, taken."?
>>
Why are you people so fucking dumb?
>>
It's a test. You have to ignore she ever said that and just keep talking about whatever you were talking about. Women get off to that shit, don't ask me why.
>>
>>27372881
HAHaha implying its going to be this easy
you still can stole her from him
>>
>>27372881

So that you don't keep pursuing them if you're interested in a relationship. They do that specifically so that you can drop her if that's all you were interested in. She might've waited a little too long but at least it got out there.
>>
>>27372881
lets she told you.
>>27372917
some what related op.
>>
>have a conversation with someone
>they bring up a prominent aspect of their personal life, i.e. their romantic relationship
>"o-omg t-triggered!" q_q

Truly pathetic
>>
>>27373079
*least
orignallooocomento
>>
Because women automatically presume that any guy they talk to is interested in them sexually or romantically, so they say that to put them off.

It's because women have huge egos.
>>
>>27372881
>meet girl at uni
>ask her out for coffee
>talk for about half an hour or so
>meet up with her again for dinner
>at the end of the meal, she brings up how much her boyfriend loves this place
>bill comes
>"oh anon, I left my wallet at home, can you pay for me? haha"
>bill is 60 bucks because she had a bunch of frilly mixed drinks from the bar, 15-20 is from me

fucking excuse me?
you had me pay for 2 explicit DATES that I made it blatantly obvious it was a DATE without telling me you're already in a relationship?
>>
they do it because they can see that youre showing interest in them and they want you to know theyre not available without being a bitch about it, she was just looking for a friend you should probably stop hanging out with her if you have no intention of being just a friend
>>
>>27373140
>Because women automatically presume that any guy they talk to is interested in them sexually or romantically, so they say that to put them off
Women really believe that they can be friends with non-sexual guys therefore they get shocked when these "asexuals" reveals their sexual level. That's fucking why you talk with girls like you'd like to fuck here right here right now aka with sexual undertone. If you're failing this step, you'll be wasting your time with her just to get blue balls.
>>
>>27373146
I would rage so hard if this happened to me
>>
>>27373146

You really should've shat on her in person. You really, really should've.

Actually, if it was recent it's not too late, message her in some way and tell her you know exactly what she did and it was sleazy as fuck.
>>
>>27373140
>Because women automatically presume that any guy they talk to is interested in them sexually or romantically
I didn't use to assume that, but I found out unfortunately that it's the reality, so now I do.
>>
>>27373146
you NEED to strangle her
>>
>>27373146
>meet girl at uni
>get her number and start texting/snapchatting
>ask her on a date eventually, she says she's busy that day which I take as a rejection
>few days later she asks me on a date
>class ends at 1 and date is at 3 so I just chill on campus
>3 rolls around I text her where she is
>says "Oh I didn't think we were actually meeting" for reasons I still don't understand
>go off on her and ask why would she think that I've been waiting for 2 hours etc
>she's "so sorry" but doesn't reschedule
>find out a few days later she's in a new relationship
>got cucked before I even began
>>
>>27373303
You should be saying hallelujah to be honest friendo
>>
>>27372881
Why? They thrive on attention and retards like you are dumb enough to give it to them. The only time you should be talking to chicks at uni is if it's school related.
>>
Women mistake almost any type of friendly behavior they receive from a guy as being of a flirtatious or sexually/romantically suggestive nature. The will 'casually' mention a boyfriend when they feel like they've got you interested enough to not walk away when they mention him. Its basically how they can absolve responsibility if the friendship/ initial meeting goes sour.
They get to maintain the idea that they are attractive even if that wasn't the intention or motive of the guy they're talking to. It's mental gymnastics to feed their egos.

When I was at Uni I had a girl sit next to me on one of the library tables, We said our hellos and traded names, I then said "Oh do you watch Anime?" (She had an FMA bag) she just went "Oh my boyfriend loves it and I bought this because I do as well". We carried on talking and she became a regular in my life. Eventually she became single and started making hints that we should get together, the look on her face when I told her that we were strictly friends was classic, I could masturbate to that look.

She couldn't fathom that I didn't find her attractive.
>>
>>27373146
>unironically getting cucked irl
>>
>>27372881
Some slut I had class with asked me out for coffee. I found out from another guy I have class with that she was already dating someone, so I naturally stood her up.

She confronted me about it and was all pissed, asking why I stood her up. I told her I thought we were going on a date and said she was just being nice and wanted to be friends. lel, bitch, I don't want friends - I just wanna smash your pussy.

Women are fucking brainless.
>>
>>27373146
>Not taking her on a third date at an even more expensive restaurant and ditching. Thus leaving her a huge bill.
>>
File: E2SktrJ.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
E2SktrJ.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
Fuk brah im so tired...like fuck man these sluts...brb gonna go visit my beautiful org wife in WoW
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.