[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country is most accommodating for a white male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (457 KB, 604x601) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 604x601
What country is most accommodating for a white male?
>>
america

deal with it
>>
Is that Martina?? The one that fucked the GameStop nigger.
I don't have the image
>>
Probably Japan
Chinks are so beta that a strong 5'10"+ make is basically a deity to them. Expect sake sake and sucky sucky
>>
>>27372808
None of them, white men go places and make them accommodate us
>>
>>27372862
I'm 6' 2" and hate Asians.
t. OP
>>
>>27372899
Asian women? You are fucking insane. Plus when I say that you would do well I mean
>much higher chances of employment
>women will fall for you with a simple hello
>men will fear you and you will always be the most alpha in the room
>>
All the west hates white guys. You need to go to the Slav countries.
If you're a /pol/fag and think Slavs aren't white, then I recommend Estonia. They have a lot of Nazis/ white supremacists there and are heavily in denial about being Slav. Plus quality of life is good there.
>>
File: emily.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
obligatory emily pic
>>
>>27372808
tfw you will never have your dick sucked by all 3 of them at once
>>
Switzerland (when you have money)
Luxemburg (when you have money)
Liechtenstein (when you have money)
Monaco (when you have money)
Estonia (like mentioned earlier)
South Korea
Japan (If you can stand the chinks silent and pathetic superiority complex)
Australia
New Zealand
Argentina (when you have money)
Finland
Russia and other Slav countries (But only if, and only then, you have money AND connections)
>>
>>27372808
>>27373175
Emily barry for anyone wondering. She shoops her already huge tits even bigger.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.