[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sensitive >tfw you become the subject of scrutiny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1457909535360.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1457909535360.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>tfw sensitive
>tfw you become the subject of scrutiny
>tfw no one's listening to you
Going home now
>>
>>27372686
>sensitive
meme.
I'll tell you that you are weak and can't defend yourself.

Don't blame society for your failures. Blame your parents.
>>
>>27372686
That's when you pull out your cigarette, light it, and stare blankly through them.
Then whenever they stop talking for more than 5 seconds, just ask them, "Are you done?".
>yeah
Then ask them, "Are you ready to listen?"

Then proceed to make your statement
>>
>>27372831
>"it's not that serious"
>"you just can't take a joke"
>>
>>27372686
>tfw highly sensitive person
>inb4 meme (although it's becoming one or maybe it already is)
>>
File: youknowitstrue.jpg (31 KB, 640x363) Image search: [Google]
youknowitstrue.jpg
31 KB, 640x363
>>27372725
That's just the insensitive individual's way of looking at it
You're just on the other side of the spectrum
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.