[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pretty certain I got ripped off a few weeks ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I'm pretty certain I got ripped off a few weeks ago, and I'd be a lot more pissed off if I spent more money.

Look at this flaky shit. Does this look like ten bucks of weed to any weed veteran here? Enlighten a newbie, I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>27372308
put something next to it for reference like a bic lighter

if it's half a gram to a gram it's worth 10

if you're only buying 10 bucks worht of weed, you're going to be given the smallest popcorn nugs
>>
>>27372308
lmao get your own scale
>>
>>27372308
probably need some pocket change as a size comparison

other than that, yeah, it looks like an excellent source of daily fiber
>>
>>27372308
looks reasonable for 10 bucks
>>
>>27372321
>>27372329
Sorry, it's an older pic... use your imagination.
>>
>>27372308
Of course10 bucks of weed gets you nothing you cunt.
>>
The quality is so so
>>
>>27372351
Mind you that's how it came in the bag. I didn't break anything up.
>>
>>27372308
That shit is obviously broccoli you fool.
>>
>>27372308
i don't understand how "real" robots can go out and buy weed
don't they get nervous?
>>
>>27372308
looks standard friendo
>>
>>27372308
it's about 10 but it looks like the shake(broken up buds) of some higher end mids. better dealers usually will give you all buds to break up yourself. you'll be high though unless you smoke way better on a regular basis and im guessing not since you're asking on here
>>
no you didn't get ripped off
>>
>>27372417
easy. weed dealers like money so they know how to talk to people non-threateningly when it matters.
>>
Freeze dried broccoli lel
>>
>>27372308

>10 bucks of weed
>>
>>27372417
My dealer is a really nice guy and he drives so he can pick me up and shit, but I usually bike to his house since he lives like 20 minutes away in bike.
I met him because my one friend smokes weed every day and he has some weed connections. If I wasn't so lucky I would just buy some seeds and plant my own shit.
>>
>>27372417
I just treat it like going to the store or something, but obviously more discrete
>>
File: bluedreamHD.jpg (875 KB, 1400x800) Image search: [Google]
bluedreamHD.jpg
875 KB, 1400x800
>>27372308
Flaky. Big stems. No hairs. Don't see any crystals.
Your weed doesn't look bad. It's not brown or anything like that. But it doesn't look like high quality either. Slightly higher quality than Mexican brick weed lol.
This is the strain I'm smoking. I pay $10 for a nug, usually slightly bigger than your picture.

So I think maybe you got a little ripped off.
>>
>>27372542
I've always wondered, how do people who buy from dealers know what weed strain they're getting? Are all dealers aware of the strain? Sorry for the possibly dumb questions, I'm a bit inexperienced...
>>
File: lsd__primary_c1ac.jpg (297 KB, 1280x951) Image search: [Google]
lsd__primary_c1ac.jpg
297 KB, 1280x951
>>27372542

Best strain I ever smoked was this leafy stuff. Strain called LSD. It's powerful shit, the kind of face-melting stuff that you thought was a lie. Intense visuals and extreme body buzz. If you can get your hands on some of this, get it.
>>
>>27372417
>>27372462
> they know how to talk to people non-threateningly when it matters

This.

Also, my friend is pretty robot and sells weed, so I just get it from him on the cheap.

Most of the time he just leaves it outside his house and I just drive by and scoop it up after work
>>
>>27372610
>Are all dealers aware of the strain?

Depends how close to the source they are. Guys who are copping (purchasing) pounds of weed and then distributing it to other dealers usually know what they are paying thousands of dollars for.

The high school kids who are selling 20 and 10 dollar bags however often dont know what it is or make false claims, sometimes making names up completely
>>
Do you guys smoke everyday? I've used pretty much all of the "escape from pitiful existence" drugs, and weed is just the best and absolutely the least harmful, short-term and long-term.

Post pics of your weed stash too, I'm interested in seeing pics.
>>
>>27372610
The dealer, if they're good, will usually look through pictures and reviews of the strain they were told they bought. Otherwise, they smoke it and try to approximate what it might be. Like if you saw the pictured strain, Blue Dream, and you knew it was mostly green with orange hairs and a good amount of crystals, you'd have to smoke a bit. Got that blueberry aftertaste? Then it's safe to bet it's Blue Dream, or a very similar strain.

You can tell how good weed is usually just by looking at it, though.
>>
>not going to a dispensary and just buying top-shelf there

fucking WHY
>>
>meanwhile I pay ten R$ (brfag) for a dice of brick weed
you guys should be happy t b h
>>
>>27372690
Obviously because it's not legal everywhere you unaware, witless little shitbag.
>>
>>27372701
triggered

original desu
>>
File: 1452512414973.jpg (13 KB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
1452512414973.jpg
13 KB, 264x242
>>27372690
>why doesn't everyone live in one of the 3 legal states or have a medical card

if you told me, right here, step by step, how to get a medical card at 19 years old, i would do it

in true stoner fashion, i'm too lazy to figure it out myself and will probably just continue to buy it off the street because there is no real risk in buying chump change like a quarter oz here, half there
>>
>>27372610
Most of the time, strains are just cool name for meaningless shit. If you look at weed and smell it you can tell if it's good or not. Obviously it's hard at first, it's something you learn from experience. If you're a newfag, don't bother with strains or whatever.
>>
>>27372671

Im taking a break for a while.

If I smoke back to back day after day I start to burn myself out and feel like a zombie.

Its kind of a fun way to live, waking up fried, smoking a joint before breakfast and downing a monster energy drink before work. Its like I just have to 'get through' my day to the next joint. Everything is an obstacle to that.

The plus is that I dont really have to think about anything other than the logistics of the next time I smoke. Life feels simpler, literally like a zombie just shambling around looking for brains. The downside is that it gets boring after a while and soon I become too disinterested to do anything while im high.

Ive come to realize that sobriety is its own kind of high, actually being focused and interested in things rather than trying to detach and dissociate.
>>
File: jelly-bean--sativa-1359l.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
jelly-bean--sativa-1359l.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>27372614

Jelly bean is a goddamn tasty strain.
>>
Lmao stoners are retarded, nice going sperglord
>>
>>27372753
Stoners are definitely dumb. People who smoke weed however, aren't. At least not inherently.
>>
>>27372517
>friend
why are normies so retarded?
>>
>>27372782
I take it you aren't a normie?
>>
>>27372795
Why did you reply to post about real robots when you have a friend? Why do you want to call yourself a loser when you aren't? Are you really that desperate to fit in?
>>
>>27372827
I'm not even him, I'm just an observer. Now answer my question.
>>
>>27372845
I'm mentally ill. Does that answer your question?
>>
>>27372517
He's asking about robots, not failed normalfags like yourself. If you have a friend you are not a robot. If you enjoy socializing with others you are not a robot.
>>
>>27372933
Just met him out of luck, tho. He's a failed normalfag and he relates to me cause we're both virgins and hangs out with me to smoke weed. That probably makes me a cyborg, but just out of plain luck. If he stopped calling me we'd never see each other again.
>>
$20 = 1.5 grams for me. Is that good?
>>
>>27373084
no way
well depends on the strain
>>
>>27372308
Drugheads deserve to be ripped off. You are the lowest forms of human scum for supporting organized crime / i.e. drug dealing niggers.

Burn coal, pay toll.
>>
File: 1363400364090.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
1363400364090.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>Finally have a job again.
>Get a fat paycheck.
>Spend 80 plus on videogames and food.
>Take out 60 for weed alone.
>Text weed guy.
Hey, can i get $60 worth before 5pm?
>"Yeah sure dude."
>This was like around 12.
>Gets to be 3:30.
Hey, so when and where you wanna do this?
>"Okay hold on, i'm busy."
Alright then.
>It's now 5.
>No reply.
>Fuck it, i'll ask someone else i know.
>Ask him.
>"Sorry senpai, got none on me, ask this guy."
>Gives me number.
>Ask dude.
>"No weed, lmao."
>Ask some dude i haven't seen in forever.
>"Sorry mayne."
>With all my options wasted, i just buy boose.

This is seriously the worst fucking feeling. I don't wanna be drunk. Drunk does nothing for me unless i'm with friends. I wanna get high so i can think about shit, and draw.

How can i go through 4 fucking people, and they all let me down. The thing that makes me mad the most is that the first guy i texted is usually really good about this kind of shit, and texts me back. Why would you not wanna keep someone updated when you're about to sell them something? Jesus.

Bad weed stories?
>>
>>27373134
what should i be getting for 20$?

>>27373169
Weed is being legalized in state after state, what is your arguement going to be once that happens?
>>
>>27373169
Rifk..drugheads.

Anyway, Nah OP you going kinda ripped. Depends where you are / how good a connection you have. But that's iffy.
>>
>>27373169
>organized crime
Yeah my weed dealer who sits around all day playing the new naruto game on his Xbox one is a real threat to society
>>
>>27373218
Why do you think I need to have a counterargument no matter what? Once its legal you can buy it on regular markets without supporting niggers, I don't see a problem with that.
>>
>>27373285
Your weed dealer is a fucking criminal who doesn't pay taxes and supports even more criminal distributors.
>>
>>27373218
20$ 1,5g would be a prime strain like kush, skunk, white rhino idk
>>
>>27373330
Then i am getting what i'm paying for. What's white rhino?
>>
>>27372722

if youre from cali google it ...i heard it should be easy and i live on the other side of this planet.
just go see a doctor and tell him u have [some disease which you could google right noiw that is hard to test for and qualifies you as medical marijuana patient]
>>
>>27373346
a cool strain
>>
>>27373319

Well I don't see how you can pay marijuana taxes (which are a thing) in states where it's not legal without drawing suspicion to yourself.

In Massachusetts weed is only legal medically and black market sellers have to buy stamps and stamp their product with it or they can be prosecuted for both tax evasion and drug dealing.

But nobody buys the stamps because it draws suspicion.
>>
>>27373009
if its just him whos picking up the phone to call you...you should also call him cuz else is how you lose friends and in this case a dealer too
>>
you might have gotten ripped off if you live in California, Washington, Oregon or Colorado

otherwise that seems right for ten bucks
>>
>>27372308
Pretty stemmy. At least it's weed. It's fine. Not great, but fine.
>>
>>27372722
Are you from California?

I know for a fact you can get one for less than 100 dollars in about 10 minuets with zero medical ailments.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 2048x1367
I live with my parents and my mother was crying when I got caught with weed and my dad made a huge scene about it. I only do edibles because I can conceal them. Bhang bars are my favorite because they get you way too smacked off just a little bit.
>>
>>27372308
10$ for sticks and a bit of weed? Nah man, not a good deal.

But if you live in a non-legal state, people will usually try to charge more for the "troubles" of getting it to you or whatever.
>>
>>27373184

Just buy it online you retard.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.