[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm trying to get out of cyborghood, make myself sociable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pope.jpg (30 KB, 320x418) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
30 KB, 320x418
I'm trying to get out of cyborghood, make myself sociable and shit. But I got all these nerds fucking chasing on me only because I'm lonely too. I don't even share interests with none of them, I don't give no fucks about no Deadpool movie, anime or vidya, but they so dumb they think I will want to hang or talk with them just because I'm far from prolix when it comes to normie socialization. Fuck that shit.
>>
Also, out of their dumb interests, they're exactly what I'm trying to get away from: introversion, escapism, manchildness and shit.
>>
>>27372288
Just disregard those foolish folk or maybe you should tell them that you do not want to be an incast anymore? Maybe they wil join you on your way out of the loneliness.
>>
>doing the exact same thing as OP described

>can't bring myself to clear the gundam models off my battlestation
>>
>>27372436
Fuck, one of them, I didn't see him for one year and he suddenly texts me to hang. He did that shit before tho.
Another one goes to my uni class and dude sticked to me from the first day since we had some common friends, but dude is lame as fuck; he bitchs about friendzone and shit but I never seen him try to talk with a single girl of our class. Another dude who is more in the normie side (not even a cyborg) engaged with us, but all we share is dumb jokes about parties and uni stuff. Everytime we hang around the campus I ask myself why in the hell do I spend my time with these two dudes. I ain't got shit against them, but they're fucking dull. I'm kinda friends with other people in the class, so I may try to engage with them by my own even if I don't give a fuck about them as individuals at first.
>>
>>27372572

>I may try to engage with them by my own even if I don't give a fuck about them as individuals at first

You sound like a massive twat, work on that first before worrying about what kind of friends youre making
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.