[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chads/Normies help robots here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: r9k.jpg (59 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
59 KB, 427x640
Whats up guys, normie here (or chad by your standards)

Any questions you have or advice you want on something then ask away.

Pic related is myself. Don't get salty, I genuinely want to help some of you lost souls out.
>>
>>27372125
>neckbeard
>normie
>>
>>27372138
life doesn't work in memes senpai, stop hiding behind your greentext
>>
File: 1458691220550.jpg (31 KB, 460x516) Image search: [Google]
1458691220550.jpg
31 KB, 460x516
>>27372125
When are you going to accept that the only solution to true happiness is to fucking kill yourself? If you are coming to a mongolian pictogram board to brag about your life it is probably shit in the first place. Enjoy your stay, checkout time: NEVER
>>
>>27372125
Post your uncensored face, because I sure won't take advice from someone so insecure about his looks too seriously.
>>
File: download.jpg (60 KB, 438x470) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
60 KB, 438x470
>>27372125

>Pic related is myself

Of course it is faggot.
>>
>>27372177
I'm actually only doing this because i'm procrastinating and have an assignment due in a few hours. Why are you so angry friend?
>>
>>27372125
Doesn't look like chad
>>
>>27372125
how can anyone be comfortable around people.
>>
>>27372203
Did/Do you leave an easy life?
>>
>>27372125
are there any girls out there who are marriage material or has feminism ruined them all?
I dont even make an effort to meet women anymore because I can't stand listening to muh oppresshun and other such nonsense.
>>
>>27372203
Nah son, you are doing this because you want to feel superior to people and debate with a bunch of hopeless people to try and make yourself feel better. I'm not salty but I came to this board the same way you did several years ago, but in a less faggoty way. Safe travels anon
>>
>>27372125
>chad
You're barely presentable and you think you're chad?

Also chad and normidom isn't judged by looks, post yourself with 1 chick and you're a normie 4+ chicks and you're blurry enough to be chad.

I ain't taking advice from a pleb.
>>
File: 2.jpg (56 KB, 428x640) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
56 KB, 428x640
>>27372179
>>27372202
>>27372204
I actually think my eyes are my best feature. Just being paranoid about my anonymity is all.

Sorry this pics a little gay but I dont have that many on my pc.

>>27372223
What do you mean?

>>27372253
Everyone has their problems. But yeah i'm not gonna sit here and shitpost about how my life is so tough. I have a good family, good friends and am in college so yeah i suppose i do.

>>27372275
I live in Ireland so it may be different to where you're from but most of the women here are pretty normal. I mean there are some lesbo tumblrites in my area but they're sort of laughed at. Plenty of women here that would make great life-partners.

>>27372290
Nah not really. I come to this board when i'm feeling a bit of a victim complex, and it I get pretty pissed at the amount of people that are so close to being normie tier if they cleaned up their act a little. Do I feel a little superior? Of course, hard not to. But i've tried to do this thread before to help brothers out without pics of myself but everyone just thought I was a robot roleplaying. Why are you still here friend?
>>
>>27372125

Your not a Chad, just a fairly average looking beta

-Chad
>>
>>27372373
>answering all these questions like a self-appointed guru

Go back to /soc/ you fucking conker.
>>
>>27372373
Everyone has their problems but some problems are bigger than others. Yours are probably how to get stacy to sleep with you.
>>
>>27372373
what i mean is how can people be comfortable around people. sitting in a classroom with other people, going to the grocery store, driving a car, going to a party...

all those things make me nauseous.
>>
>>27372125
will you touch my roastie? :3
>>
>>27372373
You're literally a 4.5/10 just stop senpai
>>
>>27372423
He is a normie. A normie would never face problems such as that so why even ask him lol.
>>
>>27372447
im interested in the normie view on this matter
>>
>>27372125
>I genuinely want to help some of you lost souls out.

tx for your kind interest in my well being Chad.
but I'm happy the way things are, give my regards to Stacy, oh and don't stretch her out to much some robot will have to settle and take one for the team one day.
>>
>>27372125
My life isn't inherently bad or anything so I don't need help. If I'm a misanthrope and happy to be my own man then why change?
>>
File: c.jpg (117 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
117 KB, 720x960
>>27372357
>>27372395
>>27372439
Said I was a chad by r9k standards fellas. I mean I sleep with a decent amount of women and have a large group of friends that would be considered 'popular' or 'well-known' but outside r9k memes i'm pretty much a normal guy.
>>
>>27372125
No one needs help from your self-indulging ego, you fuck.
>>
>>27372125
Hahaha you're ugly as fuck mate
>>
>>27372498
is that contraption some kind of fleshlight for people with extremely small penises?
>>
>>27372397
Do you realize what the point of this thread is dude?

>>27372423
>>27372447
>>27372460
You're probably going to hate this answer but that's pretty much because just insecurity. You automatically feel like people are going to hate you as much as you hate yourself. Again i'm not going to pretend I know the solution to your problem because I don't have an issue with it but that's my thought.

>>27372473
if you're happy thats cool dude

>>27372489
same as above mate.

>>27372518
again a lot of anger. is there a way I could have offered help without coming across as an arrogant dick? i tried last time without the pics but no one believed me.

>>27372522
your opinion friend
>>
>>27372562
it's actually a megaphone for people with extremely small penises
>>
>>27372125
What do you do? Also what exactly is this victim complex you are talking about? Because, you sound like you could have or at the very least develop problems like low self esteem. Do you have diagnosed depression? What is your diet? Also, any pics of girlfriend?
>>
>>27372583

>You're probably going to hate this answer but that's pretty much because just insecurity. You automatically feel like people are going to hate you as much as you hate yourself. Again i'm not going to pretend I know the solution to your problem because I don't have an issue with it but that's my thought.

kinda figured that would be the response. just seems really alien to me to not be insecure and anxious around people
>>
>>27372667
I'm a student and dj/producer. :)
Sometimes when im feeling down I get a weird sort of gratification from stories on r9k about people getting socially shat on and pretend it's happening to me, it's weird. I go through bouts of self esteem issues that come from somewhere but they come and go. I try to eat as little fats as possible. ( chicken/turkey breast and rice ) stuff like that. Don't have a girlfriend atm senpai

>>27372708
I mean, i'm a pretty confident guy and even I get self-conscious and anxious in certain situations but most times i'm fine. Everyone feels insecure in certain situations but most people are able to brush it off or hide it.

Quick question, how often do you go outside? My brother had similar problems and it all stemmed from his lack of time spent outside. When you are pent inside long enough something as small as a trip to the shop can feel like a huge task.
>>
>>27372275
I assume you are in the states? Only a handful of women I have met here are like that at all. Most are pretty normal and don't talk about that sort of stuff at all.
>>
>>27372762
Interesting details, thank you. Sounds you had serious problems in the past but is managing to overcome them surely but slowly. Good for you.
>>
>>27372762
yeah i dont go out much. like at all really. there just isnt anything out there for me.

anyway nice thread but you should probably do your assignment
>>
>>27372125
>chad
>has babby facial hair
wew lad
>>
>>27372863
Thank you man, I appreciate it. I hope you have a happy life.

>>27372884
There you go. The more you go to parties/class whatever the more comfortable and natural those situations will feel. The world's a big place dude. I hope you find something out there for yourself.

Yeah I only have to do 1000 words so it shouldn't take long, but yeah I really should.

Nice talking to you and good luck

>>27372913
hey it works for me
>>
What are you supposed to do in this situation?
>at bar trivia with friends
>invite girl I've been flirting with
>she's kinda flirty the whole night but might have just been the alcohol
>every time there's a lull she's texting her friends
>read some of the messages, she's talking about some guy who isn't me to her friends
>talking about how she likes him but not sure if he's a "fuckboy" cause he flaked on plans or something
>see this and realize I'm at best a toy for her to flirt with
>stayed friendly but stopped flirting that night

Is this the right response? Shit pissed me off, here we are at a bar with you flirting with me and meanwhile you're talking about Chad and wondering if you'll be able to suck him off. Shit was weird and I won't lie that I got jealous from it.
>>
>>27373024
Yeah man i'm not gonna lie I have been with a good amount of women and to this day the way they work is somewhat alien to me. They have and always will be confusing as fuck.

As for your situation yeah good shout. I mean if she wasn't interested in you at all she wouldn't have flirted regardless of the alcohol but whoever she was texting about is clearly someone she wants pretty badly. If you hadn't cut it off you probably could have fucked her but women like that don't do anything else. Depends what you're after I suppose senpai.
>>
Just bee confident , right op?
>>
There's no helping them OP, they've decided this is their lot in life. This place is little more than a disparity zoo, where normies come to throw peanuts at the sad faggots and watch them writhe and howl
>>
>>27373102
not a game-changer but it does help

the cliche started somewhere

>>27373132
What annoys me is that some people here are so close to a happy life, a normal one even.

But they'll never know.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.