[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/, I think I just lost a gf of 4 years. My fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1458271962352.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458271962352.png
89 KB, 500x500
Well, /r9k/, I think I just lost a gf of 4 years.

My fucking fingers are shaking typing this.
Last night she came home from work and we had sex for probably the last time ever and afterward she thought it would be good to discuss marraige as pillowtalk.

She wants chidlren and it was fucking stupid that we never discussed this before and i told her that I didn't want children because it would encroach on gaming time. I play RPGs 3 times a week, including GMing quite a bit. I WOULD NOT have time for all this if we got married and produced small children. I have a friend who had a kid last year and he ended up quitting our group and now every time I see him HE IS FUCKING DEAD IN THE EYES. I talk to him and his voice is different. I swear to god, the look in his eyes is begging me to kill him and release him from torment. I don't want to end up like that /tg/

My parents are going to be really pissed when they find out, this is the only girl they ever approved of and now they are going to find out I won't be giving them grandchildren and they will probably cut me out of their will and not invite me to thanksgiving dinner anymore.

I can't even type out all the fucking consequences this is going to have. We had a 3 hour argument about this and she told me I'm a fucking Manchild. Well you know what bitch? I AM A MANCHILD AND I AM PROUD OF IT SO YOU CAN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
I hope she's out fucking one of her work friends right now. I hope I am legitimately beign cucked right now. I fucking hate cuck fetish but I want it now so I have an excuse for HER to be the bad guy because SHE si the one trying to ruin my life. FUCK women and their need to squirt spawn from their holes.

I am really scared right now. Is every woman going to be like this? I am 25 so it is getting to be too late, all my friends are married or in long-term relationships. Am I better off alone?
>>
File: 1458116895324.jpg (32 KB, 358x511) Image search: [Google]
1458116895324.jpg
32 KB, 358x511
You don't deserve her. You're a little baby boy and have no business being a father. Do not reproduce, you will never man up. I hope she finds a different shut in guy who is smart and introverted like you, but more mature and masculine.

I was going to say man up but you're too far gone.
>>
>>27371846
I hate women too, but you're getting mad at her for her natural genetic desire for babies.
>>
>>27372261
Stop with that genetic shit, tubby
>>
This is a copy paste from /tg/ that came earlier in the week.

Shit bait.
>>
>>27371846
You're suppose to just fuck her without a condom and get he preggo. A kid is the only motivation youre going to have to not play video games and work raise a family.
>>
just break up?
eyo why u ragin so hard?
smells falseflaggy desu
>>
>>27371846
Cool. Just calmly split up. She can have children before her thirties and you can be happy with yourself.
Don't fall for this retarded meme of maturing = giving up practical enjoyment
>>
File: 1429870871634.jpg (61 KB, 496x514) Image search: [Google]
1429870871634.jpg
61 KB, 496x514
>>27371846
>not wanting to reproduce
Literal cuck.
Now that I think about it, don't. It's probably for the better.
>>
>25 late

what the fuck you on about? 35 is the bare minimun to have children and maintain a decent standard of living.

She can fuck off
>>
>>27372683
>35 is the bare minimun to have children and maintain a decent standard of living.

not so for women as their biological clock is ticking and they quickly need to reproduce.

op is a selfish faggot
>>
>>27372683
Maybe if you're trying for a retard baby
>>
>>27371846
You're letting a stupid game get in between you and your gf. Think about how autistic that sounds. A GAME. You're also basing your entire schema of marriage on one situation where your friend looks like he's dead inside. Think about all the happy parents out there.
>>
>>27372585
being a cuck is raising a child
>>
>>27371846
>I am really scared right now. Is every woman going to be like this?
You're 25, so yes. From now on every girl will settle with you only from resource side.
>>
>>27372731
>>27372764
Well then they should compromise to have them when she has 29-30.
I'm all up for having babies but when you are set to have them, and the means to have healthy and well adjusted children, clothes, education, stable job, done with some goals

I guess she could find someone else, OP has all his rights to do the fuck he wants with his time.
>>
>>27371846
I hope this is a shitpost. Gamers are degenerates.
>>
hahahahaha how did you ever even get a girlfriend if you're this fucking autistic
fucking aspies man
>>
>>27373078
What about when games eventually merge with virtual reality? He can then play Sims and have as many wives and children as he wants.
>>
>>27371846
>Well, /r9k/, I think I just lost a gf of 4 years.
im glad now fuck of failed normie REEEEEEE
>>
>>27373323
Now that's just fucking sad
>>
>>27373659
Don't let your draems be memes
>>
File: 1441043068428.jpg (39 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1441043068428.jpg
39 KB, 640x636
>>27371846
Seriously, what's the point on having a gf if you are not planning to reproduce.
You literally fail at life if you don't leave any offpsring because of muh vidya.
>>
>>27373659
Why?
Original comment do not steal or download.
>>
That's what you get, normalfag
>>
File: 1458745068358.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458745068358.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>27371846
I'm pretty sure that there were around a hundred other ways too phrase that OP. I'm somewhat on your side for this, since you seem like a young guy who shouldn't be having kids at that age. Why didn't you just tell her that the question was really sudden if she asked it for the first time? You could've also just somewhat lied and said that you'll think about it.
btw, shouldn't you guys be married before having kids or something.? No offense, but you wouldn't want your kid to count as a bastard would you?
>>
File: HamanKarnUC0087.jpg (99 KB, 400x555) Image search: [Google]
HamanKarnUC0087.jpg
99 KB, 400x555
>>27373939
Not OP,but I approve of what you have to say.I also approve of you spreading Hamanposting outside of /m/.
>>
File: 1458524242075.jpg (146 KB, 783x650) Image search: [Google]
1458524242075.jpg
146 KB, 783x650
>>27371846
OP,you can`t have a gf and be a normie,and also have hobbies like that.Choose you fucking faggot.Like seriously,you don`t DESERVE to have access to this community if you`re a fucking normie like that.You`re right to not want children.Now I reccommend for you to get some Gunpla and forget about women for good.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.