[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets change things up...GREEN FLAGS about girls! >very good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1454252845652.jpg (317 KB, 1024x1538) Image search: [Google]
1454252845652.jpg
317 KB, 1024x1538
Lets change things up...GREEN FLAGS about girls!

>very good relationship with her father (polar opposite of daddy issues which means very low amount of mental instability for a woman...her dad might have even fucked her but in a loving way and she enjoyed it, so it wasn't abuse)
>parents are not divorced
>she has a college degree and actually got a decent job with it
>90-100% of her friends are girls
>she can watch a movie without talking once and without pulling out and checking her cellphone once
>she doesn't use facebook, twitter, instagram, or tumblr
>she's not a vegan, and she craves giant burgers and stuff like that yet she is still thin/fit
>no tattoos, no dyed hair
>she believes in God

What are other GREEN flags anons?
>>
>very good relationship with her father (polar opposite of daddy issues which means very low amount of mental instability for a woman...her dad might have even fucked her but in a loving way and she enjoyed it, so it wasn't abuse)

you could have saved that one for last cause after that I assumed it was all bait
>>
>She is 2D
Only green flag desu
>>
>polar opposite of daddy issues
>her dad might have even fucked her

topkek, stopped reading
>>
>>27371848
Can you explain whats wrong with the part of my post you are quoting? I'd feel pretty comforted knowing my gf's dad fucked her before rather than fucking 100 guys.
>>
>>27371834
dressed modestly
>>
green flags

she is a vegan and loves animals
she is health conscious
she is feminine and not a bitchy feminist
she has big tits
she is white
>>
>doesn't talk all the fucking time
>isn't sarcastic or condescending all the fucking time
>>
>>27371834
>wants incestual women
>wants religious women
>wants women without tattoos or dyed hair
>wants women without male friends
>wants women without internet access

Why don't you just move to Saudi Arabia m8
>>
File: 1411195895755.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411195895755.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>27371834
green flags
>she has a cock
>her cock is similar to mine
>>
>>27371903
>>wants women without tattoos or dyed hair
>Why don't you just move to Saudi Arabia m8

anon you know perfectly well that's actually a legit complaint
>>
Has a proper voice with meanings behind the tone. Not monotone or vocal fry
>>
>>27371890
>vegan
>not a raging feminist

I have never encountered this combination.
>>
>>27371935
yeh its rare but im hoping to find one
>>
>>27371924
Not really m8.

Dyed hair I semi-understand, but only if you're referring to sO CrAzY colours like green/blue/pink etc. Even then it sometimes looks nice, even if the girl bearing it is sometimes mad.

But tattoos are worn by many different kinds of people. Many are quite aesthetically pleasing.

To be honest I think a lot of /r9k/ is quite conservative, and I've never understood it. A woman who not only never dyes her hair and has no tattoos, but also uses NO social media and is religious is likely to be a boring, plain jane type.
>>
>>27371890
>vegan
That's actually quite the red flag considering she's probably going to buy lots of animals and they eventually become your responsibility.
>>
>>27371982
>if you're referring to sO CrAzY colours like green/blue/pink etc.

I think that's what the OP was talking about my man.
>>
>>27371890
i will add she is anti immigration and an atheist
>>
>She doesn't freak out and get bitchy when things don't go her way.

I still adhere to the restaurant date dynamic, because I feel that most restaurants don't give perfect service, and seeing how a girl reacts to a fuckup is really important to know. I don't deal with selfish or angry women.

>She has a (good) job.

I don't date NEET women, and college students need to be serious if I'm going to give them a chance. She doesn't need to make a lot of money, but I am nobody's meal ticket. A relationship with a woman should not involve taking on a dependent. That's a reward for children after marriage, and I would prefer a partner who wants to work instead of being a housewife.
>>
>doesn't dress like a slut
>knows how to play chess
>not afraid to be a contrarion
>doesn't listen to mainstream-pop music
>she reads books esp. classical literature [note: reading popular books like harry potter, game of thrones or hunger games is a read flag].
>has a cock
>>
>>27372143
>can't spell contrarian
>thinks mainstream pop music is bad

Are you 16?
>>
OP's points I'll second:
>no daddy issues
>parents are not divorced
>she has a college degree and actually got a decent job with it
>90-100% of her friends are girls
>she can watch a movie without talking once and without pulling out and checking her cellphone once
>she's not a vegan, and she craves giant burgers and stuff like that yet she is still thin/fit

Mine:
>Atheist (hates Islam in particular).
>Died hair fine, but non-natural colours.
>No tattoos and piercings and such (ear piercings are fine though).
>Not a femminist.
>Down to earth, knows when she's wrong / honest when it comes to taboo subjects like immigration.
>Not been a mudshark once.
>Has siblings.
>>
>is a virgin
>spends all day on the internet
>plays video games, but not shooters
>>
>>27371890
hello i tick all of those boxes

date me ty
>>
File: goingthedistance.jpg (131 KB, 624x4976) Image search: [Google]
goingthedistance.jpg
131 KB, 624x4976
textless posts are not allowed by order of somebody stupid
>>
>>27372175
>dissects a post trying to find flaws while contributing nothing of value to the thread

Are you a KHV?
>>
>>27372254
wanna be my bf? pls
>>
>she is autistic
>she doesn't like crowded places
>loves being spanked
>>
>>27372383
I will date you if you're a real girl. Im a big Autist tho
>>
>wants to stay home and raise our children
>religious
>doesn't play video games
>>
File: 1427680514477.jpg (49 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
1427680514477.jpg
49 KB, 350x339
>>27371834

>Completed university/trade school/ college with a degree that actually takes some critical thinking and technical competence
>Tries to keep a lid on her own intellectual knee-jerk reactions
>Is perceptive when it comes to people (Important for me, because the first impression that I give is often misleading)
>Compassionate
>Courageous (not the 'le single mother' kind)
>Good with animals and kids.
>Believes in traditional gender roles
>>
>>27371834
>shy
>insecure
>no friends
>little retarded
>clingy

im fine with pretty much any girl, my only requirement is don't be a single mother
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.