[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not fair, attractive people get to play life on easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: asdf.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
It's not fair, attractive people get to play life on easy mode, it's not FUCKING FAIR

>tfw messed up teeth
>tfw one side of my jaw is bigger than the other which offsets my entire face
>small upper body
>large lower body(I look like fucking roger smith the alien from American dad)
>all of the above causes a lack of confidence
>which causes a lack of social skills
>which causes a lack of life experience
>which causes depression
>which causes loss of motivation and interest in anything

I should just kill myself, it makes no difference, I'm practically dead already
>>
>>27371801

If you want to kill yourself, kill yourself, but at least accomplish something before you go out.

Hike Mt. Everest or something, be the first person to shoot themselves at the top of the world's highest mountain. Do a flip or something.

At worst, you'll be getting what you want anyways. At best, the experience of the journey may change your mind about the final destination you're seeking.
>>
>>27371801
How originally tall are you?
>>
>>27371934
I don't know, but I'm taller than most people in my country(scotland) so I'm guessing above 6 feet

I'd actually rather be smaller I hate towering over everyone and my movement is awkward
>>
Life isn't necessarily easy mode for attractive people.
It is if all you want in life is to have superficial admiration, worthless women and want to live the Scarface world is yours meme.
If your aspirations go beyond that, let's say art, intellectual growth or simply a calm, relaxed, hedonistic life perhaps is better for you to be average-looking.
>>
>>27372146
No look at movies, the main character is always attractive, why? Cause people HATE looking at ugly people, and people want to be the main character

That's why we have all this self improvement shit, cause people think you can work to be attractive, that's only true for a small percentage of people though
>>
>>27372205
>lele look at movies :D:D:D:D

are you aware that movies represent almost everything wrong about real life?
>>
>>27371801
I can almost guarantee you are fucking fine looking and this board has deluded you into thinking that minor physical abnormalities are the reason your life sucks. I feel dead inside too my brother but sometimes you have to put on the happy suit and walk around in it for a bit
>>
>>27372058
>above 6 feet
>complains about attractive people having it easy
Reminder that if your height starts with a 6 you also have it on easy mode no matter how ugly you are. Now kindly get the fuck out mr normie
>>
>>27372433
It's not all sunshine and rainbows up here m8

I look like I'm on stilts, I wish I was the average height, not too short and not too tall
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.