[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former CBC employee Jian Ghomeshi (I know - who?) was acquitted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jian-ghomeshi-arrives.jpg (128 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
jian-ghomeshi-arrives.jpg
128 KB, 620x349
Former CBC employee Jian Ghomeshi (I know - who?) was acquitted on all rape charges today. One of his "victims" was Lucy from Trailer Park Boys. The evidence proving his innocence was pretty obvious, yet the Twitter feminists are fuming that he wasn't punished. Of course they didn't even look into the case, it's just "rape" + "innocent" = RAGE. If you're on Twitter, look at the #Ghomeshi hashtag and look at all the annoying tweets.
>>
Lol@ women if they regret sex with a sub 8 man they just claim rape. That guys career is ruined
>>
I dont think he was ever accused of rape.
>>
>>27371766
I think it was sexual assault + choking, though as far as Twitter is concerned, it all means the same thing.
>>
hello, i'm the original pepe frog. If you see any normies, come to me.
>>
>>27371803
It's basically another hit on the BDSM lifestyle, fucking people who aren't a part of it really need to either inform themselves or stay the fuck away. God Damn.
>>
A brief summary:

Jian Ghomeshi was fucking Lucy from trailer park boys. He fucked her hard and choked/slapped her during sex. He lost interest and she was spamming him with emails and letters (lol) trying to get him to like her again.

When it was clear he was done with her, she cried to her friend from the show (Sarah) who is a huge fucking feminist and they corroborated some story that was way over the top and got caught lying in the courtroom.
>>
I watched the entire trial. Very sad the way Lucy from trailor park boys kept sending messages about his strong hands and how much she liked it, yet still thought she could charge the guy. Very strange.
>>
The best part of this is how it seems Lucy and Sarah are actually the trashy scummy manipulative hoes they play on TV.
>>
>>27372026
I wonder how Ricky feels about that.
>>
>>27373441
Big surprise there, right
>>
I went full retard and commented about it on Jew book.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x495
>>27374789

Nigga you brave af

What did you say ?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.