[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any schizophrenics robot here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: JustShotMe.jpg (42 KB, 470x478) Image search: [Google]
JustShotMe.jpg
42 KB, 470x478
Hi bots,
Following the advice of my pychologist saying that she probably not qualified in dealing alone with me, I had an appointment with the psychiatrist.
She said that I'm probably schizophrenic and that I should take medication.
Can the symptoms of schizophrenia be attributed to another illness?
In the enventuality that I really am shizophrenic, should I take the pills that I will get prescribed or are those a form of medicamental lobotomia?
Does any of you have any stories, feelings or general advice about this?
Thanks
>>
File: Me No Share With You.jpg (35 KB, 534x347) Image search: [Google]
Me No Share With You.jpg
35 KB, 534x347
Hey didn't that guy commit suicide according to Fox News?
>>
I am diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. The meds didn't really work on me. I don't think they lobotomize you. When I was in mental hospital a lot of people were talking meds for schizo and they seemed normal.
>>
I took invega sustenna and ssris because i was diagnosed schizophrenic and they made me feel terrible and suicidal when I hadn't been before. I would advise against it unless you get put in the ward in which case you'll get out a lot quicker if you don't "refuse medication"
>>
>>27371715
Are you still taking those?
Any improvement on life in general caused by the usage?
>>27371800
Good advice about the ward, I'll keep that in mind for this eventuality. What does it take to be put here?

Thank for the feedback guys
>>
>>27371859
you can be put in there for almost anything these days, a lot of people in there were normal, it helps to stay on the good side of people you know
>>
>>27371700
I think CNN touched up on it too.
>>
>>27371933
Shit, glad that I never leave home
>>
>>27371859
I am not taking them anymore, because they didn't help. As soon as I went back to school I thought everyone was watching me.

No improvements really. In mental ward they helped me reduce the amount of guilt I feel towards my own existence, but I am still fucked up.
>>
>>27371952
I was implying it wasn't suicide. 10 minutes of looking into it would clear it up for most people, but they can't be bothered.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.