[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of being a beta orbiter trying to get nudes or sneak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 20
File: happy-girl-wallpaper.jpg (589 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
happy-girl-wallpaper.jpg
589 KB, 2560x1440
Instead of being a beta orbiter trying to get nudes or sneak your way into her pants or a chad trying to neg your way into her heart has anyone ever just tried being a genuine friend with a woman?

Because it's kind of nice. Girls are really sweet sometimes. And sometimes they fall in love with you if you're, like, genuinely nice instead of "nice guy" nice. Or at least introduce you to their hot friends.

I like this. I like friendship. I like women. I don't want to be a cynical robot anymore. This is a woman appreciation thread. Post only positive and friendly interactions with women here.
>>
File: Screenshot (242).png (857 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (242).png
857 KB, 1366x768
>>27371532
>has anyone ever just tried being a genuine friend with a woman?

it's called being a beta emotional tampon, you are used and they complain to you about how bad they get treated, it's just a stupid thing to be friends with a woman, goes against your instincts.

>Because it's kind of nice
no

>Girls are really sweet sometimes
Keyword, sometimes and very rarely and not to their friends because things can be misinterpreted

>And sometimes they fall in love with you if you're, like, genuinely nice instead of "nice guy" nice. Or at least introduce you to their hot friends.

you live on another planet my naive friend, that's not how womans work at all, google dark triad and wake up to reality.

>I like this. I like friendship. I like women.

yeah ofcourse you do

>I don't want to be a cynical robot anymore.

topkekkaroos, sad beta male desperate for fembot attention, kys m8

>This is a woman appreciation thread. Post only positive and friendly interactions with women here.

there are none.
>>
File: Screenshot (221).png (227 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (221).png
227 KB, 1366x768
now we wait patiently for the whiteknights and the roleplaying faggots, and the occasional fembot for some reason
>>
The female friends that you like, you usually end up falling for.
>>
>>27371532
there is no such thing as being friends with a woman if you aren't a woman yourself.
>>
>>27371532
I'm giving this idea a go.
>>27371724
I guess friendship is the first step to getting a qt.
>>
>>27371532
>And sometimes they fall in love with you if you're, like, genuinely nice instead of "nice guy" nice.

kek

do you live in a movie fantasy land? do you know how actually rare this is? that's why they put that shit in movies... it's a fantasy

it almost never happens

you can have a girl as a friend but if you think one day she will magically fall in love with you and profess her undying love, you're delusional
>>
>>27371532
You won't have much luck here, friend. Even though I too used to be really bad with girls like some many people on here, I never understood how people could start hating an entire gender. I've since figured out how to be successful with women, but I also have a number of female platonic friends. It's really refreshing if you've only been used to talk to guys.
>>
>>27371670
>you are used and they complain to you about how bad they get treated,
Sometimes they complain, sometimes I complain. We're friends, and sometimes we talk about what's bugging us. It's nice.

>sometimes and very rarely and not to their friends because things can be misinterpreted
That hasn't been my experience, even with the very obviously capable of being misinterpreted compliments. I just don't misinterpret them.

>you live on another planet my naive friend, that's not how womans work at all,
I don't know, it seems to be happening so far.

>sad beta male desperate for fembot attention
In my experience, a lot of fembots are just as cynical as the robots. They don't make good friends, unfortunately.
>>
>>27371769
>In my experience, a lot of fembots are just as cynical as the robots. They don't make good friends, unfortunately.

i like reading all the horror stories guys post about talking to fembots

90% of them seem like failed stacies and are extremely bitter cunts
>>
>>27371746
>but if you think one day she will magically fall in love with you and profess her undying love

I don't think that, and that's why it actually ends up happening. Because I'm not acting like I'm trying to get out of the friendzone or something, I'm just being genuinely friendly, and then they start to like me.
>>
>be friends with girl
>time passes blah blah end up being best friends
>at this time meet her bf
>our relationship develops, he becomes my best friend
>she gets jealous
>ends up telling me she loves me
>me being a khv I have no idea what to do
>more time passes
>she takes my virginity
>tells her bf it's over she wants to be with me
>I lose my best friend
>6 months pass and she's done with me
>left without a gf and without a best friend
This is why I avoid women.
>>
>>27371532
You're preaching to wrong people. Guys here are bitter and angry at everyone, and I guess most of them are too deep in their own shit to change their point of view.

My advice is, hang around nice, decent people, and avoid this shithole. They don't want you here, and at some point you'll figure out you don't want to be here either, since their bullshit might start affecting you.
>>
File: 1458664853808.jpg (12 KB, 275x272) Image search: [Google]
1458664853808.jpg
12 KB, 275x272
>>27371532
6 words for you OP
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
>>27371532
I'm genuinely autistic.
>>
File: Screenshot (237).png (973 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (237).png
973 KB, 1366x768
>>27371769
>we talk about what's bugging us. It's nice.
Women are literally the most boring conversationalists ever to walk this earth
"oh anon i saw such a qt guy today oh god, but i was on my period so i couldn't approach him"

"ugh i hate my sociology teacher, but he is so handsome"

"ohh look how cute this is ohhh"

"ohhh i want a hug"

>I just don't misinterpret them.
Good for you fammm

>I don't know, it seems to be happening so far.

what? happening what?, you think she will fall in love with you?
>In my experience, a lot of fembots are just as cynical as the robots. They don't make good friends, unfortunately.

then what the fuck are you doing here? you need some (you's) for your ego? are you discussing this thread with your girl-----platonic friends?

I don't see the point, women are nothing but wet holes, and you are asking male's to be just friends with them, when you know damn well it's not possible.

Do me a favor and tell me honestly if you have never had any thoughts about one of your platonic girlfriends, you found her smile cute your found her laugh cute, you think she is gorgeous etc, if you say YES BUT then you can't be friends, if you say no then you are just lying to yourself.

You cannot be friends with girls you find attractive, and that's just a fact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

Women know this aswell, but play along because there's much to be gained from stupid beta males
>>
File: 1452539783079.png (256 KB, 273x354) Image search: [Google]
1452539783079.png
256 KB, 273x354
>>27371789
that is fucking hilarious, oh my god
>>
>>27371532
That's a healthy way of thinking, OP.

The thing most of you guys don't get is that you can be a girls friend and also express romantic intent. If you're friends with a girl for 2 years and haven't said anything, it's not really fair to get mad at the friendzone when it doesn't work out. Imagine how confusing it must be for one of her best friends to suddenly confess and then get mad when the answer is no. To the girl it must seem like the entire friendship was a lie to get in her pants.

The best way to do it is build up a nice friendship, identify that you get along, and then one time when you're talking like natural ask if they want to hang out sometime (go to a movie, etc.). It's not too hard, guys. And then after that, if she says no, keep being her friend! Don't go whine to an anime forum about it, smile and say oh well and maybe she'll set you up with a friend.

Women are people! That's it.
>>
>>27371819
>>27371819
>This is why I avoid women.

Because you're a spineless faggot? You made your bed, now lie in it. If he truly was a friend, you shouldn't have fucked his gf. Stop shifting all blame on her.
>>
Yeah I am friends with any girl I meet that I don't find attractive

It's the only healthy kind of relationship to have but you need to make sure it stays platonic. If she suddenly decided she liked me I'd drop her

Human beings are the same on both genders, you people should stop getting so butthurt
>>
File: 1458600393245.png (266 KB, 308x364) Image search: [Google]
1458600393245.png
266 KB, 308x364
>>27371875
>Women are people!
top fucking kek
no, the best way to do this is NOT befriending women you want to have as gf
ask them out straight away instead
>>
>>27371532
>just tried being a genuine friend with a woman?

Yeah. It was awful.

You cant treat women like human beings because they refuse to reciprocate and treat you like one.
>>
File: Screenshot (247).png (909 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (247).png
909 KB, 1366x768
>>27371875
>women are people
top keks, what am i reading.
this shit is comedy gold

Honest question how hard did you laugh while typing that?
>>
>>27371819
>I fucked my best friends girlfriend
>This is why I avoid women

You fucking loser, you are the one at fault here. Have a little self control next time and maybe you won't fuck everything up for the people who trust you.
>>
File: 1239767.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1239767.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>27371875
>And then after that, if she says no, keep being her friend! Don't go whine to an anime forum about it, smile and say oh well and maybe she'll set you up with a friend.

holy shit my sides

literally proof women are not people
>>
>>27371532
Yes and after a while they start wondering what's wrong with you.
>>
>>27371847

Most guys just want to talk about cars, sports and boats. Everybody is boring. Except me.
>>
An exgf you stayed close with is the best though. Need $300 wired immediately at 3 in the morning. Need to get bailed out of jail? There for me. Loan me money? There for me. Need a place to crash for a couple days with 4 hours notice? There for me.

Never thought about how lucky I am. I do appreciate it.
>>
>>27371532
Like anons already said. There's no such thing as friendship between the two genders. Put a man with another man inside an isolated house for a year, they may fiight at first but they will end up becoming friends. Same with women. And while some awkward stuff will definitely happen it's nothing that will get in the way of their friendly relationshipm Now put a man and a woman for just a couple of months inside a house, and they will end up having sex many times and think about marriage and being a couple. Because that's how it works.
>>
File: Screenshot (216).png (443 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (216).png
443 KB, 1366x768
>>27371977

>Most guys just want to talk about cars, sports and boats

woow the stereotypes.

What about racism, what about cultural dogmas? what about the rapidly developing AI's ??

What about this bullshit thread and how much of a faggot OP is?

what about the fact that our atoms are the same atoms that you find in stars and galaxies?

What about the recent bombings?

>Everybody is boring. Except me.

I'm far from entertaining but women are just boring and that's just the reality of it.
>>
>>27371977
>cars sports and boats

what the fuck? stop hanging around with chads then....
>>
File: id1601698_1456916450090s.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
id1601698_1456916450090s.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>27371532
The idea that being a "genuine" friend of hers in the misguided hope that it will lead to sex, is literally beta male orbiting.

If you truely a friend of hers, after awhile the idea of fucking her will become gross to you. She'll be like a member of your family.

If you want a fuck buddy, establish that from the beginning and just be cool.
Goto the movies, have an interesting conversation and fuck her occasionally.
>>
>>27371964

it must be nice to have so many orbiters you can ask favors to, you don't even need a car, you just make cute eyes to a faggot and he can give you a lift.

Amazing
>>
>>27371847
>if you say YES BUT then you can't be friends

butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.jpeg
>>
>>27372045
that's literally what I'm saying tho

Fuck buddy's are nice too. but sometimes that gets complicated.
>>
>>27371847
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

this is fucked

i can't tell if these women are just simply stupid, delusional, or enjoy the power trip they have over their guy friends

none of those are good....

women are so fucked in the head it's really astounding
>>
>>27372041

Sadly, you're right. I'm in Florida. This place is nothing but degenerate chads. There's a reason this state has the highest proportion of rehab clinics.
>>
>implying a man can't be platonic friends with a woman he doesn't find attractive
>implying a man can't still be just friends with someone he's previously had sex with
>implying friends with benefits isn't a real thing that happens all of the time
>implying there's anything wrong or abnormal about friendship between the genders
>>
>>27372132
>There's a reason this state has the highest proportion of rehab clinics.

that's because florida was ground zero for the recent pain killer epidemic. doesn't really have anything to do with chads
>>
>>27372135
>implying a man can't be platonic friends with a woman he doesn't find attractive
no one is saying that, everyone agrees on this

>implying a man can't still be just friends with someone he's previously had sex with
so basically they got sex out of the way and now can relax around one another and there's no sexual tension, because they already did it

>implying friends with benefits isn't a real thing that happens all of the time
new age bullshit that almost always ends in a disaster

>implying there's anything wrong or abnormal about friendship between the genders
it's about power imbalances, and the women usually have the power.
>>
>>27372045
That's true except people like OP can't control themselves and are more likely beta orbiters. There's plenty of them in normie sites like twitter, tumbler and normiebook: improper men drooling over a female, trying to appear friendly, in hope of someday getting into her panties. These men have no shame.
>>
>>27371532
Not at all obvious that you're a girl.
>>
File: Screenshot (211).png (299 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (211).png
299 KB, 1366x768
>>27372051

>butthatswrongyoufuckingretard.jpeg

nothing you are just lying to yourself m80

I would love to stay and kill time discussing how much op is a massive beta fag but i unfortunately have to leave my cave, matters i need to attend to, so any other reply i get i won't be here to argue it
>>27372121
they enjoy it and they know it
Hopefully the thread will still be up when i come back

I hate you all
>>
>>27371532
Sex or at the very least making out first, then there may be friendship.
>>
>>27372286
>nothing you are just lying to yourself m80

You don't have to want to date or fuck every single girl you're attracted to. There's other attractive women. Some of them you can just decide to be friends with.
>>
>>27371532
>Bait
This is obviously a women tired of all the (deserved) women hate on here. Get out
reeeeeee
>>
File: ocdnspls.png (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ocdnspls.png
4 KB, 400x400
>This is a woman appreciation thread

>on /r9k/
>>
>>27371532
Yes I tried but I can't be friends with a woman. It's impossible. I'm a man and every time I try to be friends with a woman I fall in love with her. It's biological and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>27372538
All you've got to do is sleep with/date other women.
>>
>>27372558
Well shit, but doesn't that contradict the point of this thread?

I'm not a Chad ffs, remember that.
>>
>>27372538
i'm 100% certain women know this is what happens and they just get off on the thought of cucking their guy friends

find a girl who complains about their guy friends falling in love with them, and you'll find a girl who secretly loves playing with guys emotions
>>
>>27372579
I don't know. I'm just proposing a solution for your problem. Even when I was a virgin, I didn't want to fuck my platonic female friends (well, at least most of them). Now that I regularly have sex with women, I still don't want to sleep with my friends.
>>
File: 1456425924962.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
1456425924962.png
87 KB, 390x352
>>27372366
I want to punch your face so fucking hard I'm not even in that thread I'm posting from the board
>>
>>27372619
Different people are different I guess.
>>
>>27372619
Contrary to what robots think, it is entirely possible for guys and girls to be just friends. There are several girls who are my friends who most likely would fuck me if asked. It just somehow doesn't feel right which is why I haven't gone through with it.
>>
>>27372660
so basically you're a chad to those girls and they're uglier than you
>>
Women are almost always awful friends. Have nothing interesting to say, always drop you to go somewhere else. Barely reply to shit you say. Always looking to meet guys.

They're only "nice" emotionally. They might say something nice every once in a while but never actually help you. They are worse than male beta orbiters.

I almost guarantee the guy thinks about the girl than she thinks about him in any friendship. Unless you're Chad.
>>
>>27372681
Not him, but I could have slept with a platonic friend before, when we both were single. She is into casual sex and made a move on me. The reason why I turned her down wasn't because she was ugly but because, before that, I'd never even thought about the possibility of hooking up with her. It just felt wrong. Also, I know that having sex can lead to problems in your social circle later on, when one of you gets into a serious relationship and the new partner isn't cool with the past.
>>
>>27372681
One of them is quite attractive. It's just that we have known each other a long time. The idea just doesn't seem right to me, it would change our friendship dynamic. If I didn't know her, you bet I'd jump at the chance of fucking her.
>>
>>27371532
That's the only way I try and get girls. I just become genuine friends with them. Mere exposure to a person makes you more likely to prone attracted to them. Hasn't worked yet, but that's probably because I'm fugly.
>>
>>27372769
This. Women are terrible friends. A dog is a better friend than a woman. There's literally zero reason to be friends with women. They don't have any interesting hobbies or anything, they never try to carry the conversation, they just never really bother to do anything. They're so fucking passive in life that it's impossible to be just friends with them.
>>
>>27371746
Being genuinely nice is my whole game, it definitely works.

A lot of people here seem to think that to be nice you have to be a pushover pussy faggot. It's not true at all. Be reasonably respectful but also a fucking man who knows what he wants
>>
>>27372837
I get girls attracted to me by being nice. Actually and genuinely nice, not the fake bitter "nice guy" robots try to be. Being both nice and confident is a powerful combination.
>>
It's impossible to be friends with a girl unless she's ugly desu
>>
>>27372949
she doesn't really have to be ugly, but you just can't be attracted to her

i've had some legit 7-8/10 girl friends that i just really wasn't attracted to and didn't want to fuck

if you want to fuck a girl, don't be her friend. shit is a recipe for misery
>>
>>27372949
Boys can be friends with hideous girls but boy and girl will never be friends if they have the same SMV.
>>
File: 1272413597773.jpg (95 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1272413597773.jpg
95 KB, 750x600
>>27371532
Judging by the "cutesy" sentence structure, this must have been written by a female or a colossal faggot.
>>
>>27372996
That pic is horrible
>>
>>27372866
Explain how you're nice and how bitter robots are "nice"

Are women nice back? Explain that too.
>>
>>27372866
You're absolutely right my friend. The confidence is what women are attracted to deep down in a way they can't really help, and a dude having a genuine big heart is what they wish they could be attracted to.

So fucking many men only have one or the other, so when they meet someone with both, they go nuts. A lot of times girls give me their number before I even ask for it
>>
>>27373038
>i did you a favor
>now that means you owe me sex
>no? bitch whore cunt you led me on!

The "nice" guys are like that. Actual nice guys help people without expecting anything in return.
>>
>>27373038
Robots think a bunch of compliments and doing everything you can to make her happy are "nice". They're afraid to say anything that might upset her. It's very transparent and a turnoff for women

Genuinely nice is more about the confidence. You tease her when she does something stupid or has a bad hair day or whatever, and you say she looks good when she she put effort into her looks. If she needs something from you, do it within reason, but only within reason. If you're really going out of your way, it's not worth it.

Most importantly, you say things that really show your sensitive side in a way that doesn't even seem like you're sensitive. Talk lovingly about your animals, something cute they did. Shit like that. But most of the time, you're manly and confident.

Really, it's all about having a big heart, and the confidence to not be afraid to say something that might offend or push her away.
>>
>And sometimes they fall in love with you if you're, like, genuinely hot

fixed that for you, dipshit
>>
>>27373644
Why is this so fucking rare? Only met one person who treated me like that and he became regular "nice guy" the second I showed some interest.
>>
>>27373644
Yeah I totally get that. My thing is that, and I'm not a saint, but I'm pretty genuinely nice to everyone I know; my acquittances, my friends male and female, my co-workers, etc. I genuinely like making people feel less like shit and helping them. Because I've been to depths of feeling like shit, or being stuck in weird situations. And I do it without asking for rewards or reciprocation, just don't wrong me.

But I wonder if that makes me come off as weak or beta or "being nice for pussy."

Honestly lately I've just faked being a bully and mean and it's gotten me way more action than anything else. And I hate how society rewards that.
>>
>>27373413
no one sticks up for those types here, they are weak pushover faggots that deserve nothing but misery for putting pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>27371532
>being a genuine friend with a woman?
I entertained the idea once and tried it.

In every case, it's a one-sided relationship. Like others have said, they just burden you with their emotional issues and drama baggage. There interests are usually boring.

They are always quick to ask you do do stuff for them in the form of "favors."

They are nosey.

The only thing a use a female friend can be to a male is if they have your best interests in mind and try to set you up with their quality female friends. If not, they have nothing to offer you.
>>
>>27373762
My theory is that dudes hear women say "all guys are dicks, I want someone nice blah blah blah" so they try to become that nice guy. They overdo it, become creepy men with no balls, and then obviously fail because women can see right through their bullshit. This makes them angry, so they become an asshole to women. Shallow women will then respond positively, which enforces the idea that women like assholes. The more women show interest, the more confidence they gain, the more ingrained the idea becomes in their mind.
>>
I have one female friend.Yes OP,having female friends has its` benefits.But finding decent enough women to be friends with is very hard.Women tend to be very bitchy and needy.It`s usually me comforting her after she had trouble getting Chad.It is very rarely that she lets me confide in her.It`s ok,seeing as at least she understands my way of life and why I follow it.It`s a plus she offers me superficial affection as well.Feels good.
>>
>>27372366
You cannot be friends with women you find attractive you dense turd, that's the point.

Women have no value as friends, except "friends with benefits"

Men are far better, a man can help you move furniture a man can come at 3 in the morning to pick you up from a car accident, man cannot rely on women simply because they are useless when it comes to real life situations and use.

Friendship with a woman is time spent in the worst way possible, you are better of alone
>>
>>27373790
Yep, all the weirdos acting nice for pussy has ruined it for people like you.

However, I'm getting the vibe that you're lacking some confidence just from what you wrote. If I can sense it through the Internet, women probably can sense it in real life. Ya gotta bully in a friendly way. It might take a bit to find that line between flirty, fun teasing and straight up being an asshole (because that is a very fine line).

Honestly, keep up being more of a dick. The female attention will give you loads of confidence, and you'll learn that fine line. Or you could become an asshole and fuck shallow bitches you whole life
>>
File: Screenshot (99).png (657 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (99).png
657 KB, 1366x768
>>27374372
>women

why even bother, you gotta be nice but not really nice you gotta tease me but not to the point where i get mad you gotta be funny but if i show interest don't automatically assume i'm into you ,you gotta show confidence and disregard me so i can search for your validation.

Women are like cats, you have to make them curious that's it, and just like cats, they will eat your corpse "metaphorically"
>>
>>27371532
Remember boys, there are no rules if you're good looking. You can do what the fuck you want.
>>
>>27374451

exactly, there was a dude tinder baiting and talked about rape, and the girl giggled it off, hilarious.
When you are chad you can say what ever you want
>>
>>27374443
sounds like you might have the autisms
>>
File: Screenshot (240).png (983 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (240).png
983 KB, 1366x768
Men and women friends, you gotta be insane op

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/

http://mic.com/articles/109480/science-shows-why-it-seems-impossible-for-men-and-women-to-just-be-friends#.ChcUECiHP
>>
>>27374372
OK thanks, that's pretty congruent with how I feel about the whole thing lately. Makes sense and it's clicking more and more everyday.
>>
File: Screenshot (249).png (867 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (249).png
867 KB, 1366x768
>>27374524

Nope that's what women truly are, they like to be intrigued and it has been showed psychologically that women seek approval of men they like, neging them and making negative remarks makes them want approval even more.

women are simply useless because even women don't know what they want.

Women are in a friendship with a male are simply a burden, a friendship between the opposite sex will never be the same as a friendship between man and man, the same is true for women, because only women understand women, people like to say man and women can be friends, but it's just bullshit, people say it to show some sort of higher presence above the people that say it's not possible, deep down every male knows that's never the case, you simply cannot be friends with a female you find slightly attractive, you can be friends with a fat and unattractive cunt yeah but it will be that friendship of, "if i tell her to fuck off she will think i'm an asshole"

Same is true for women, they are "nice" and usually don't tell fat guys to fuck off if the guy has done some favor to them because that would be shitty behavior.

Men and women cannot be genuine friends
>>
>Girls are really sweet sometimes. And sometimes they fall in love with you if you're, like, genuinely nice instead of "nice guy" nice.

t. orbiter in denial
>>
>>27371789
>Its not like i"m doing this
>Talks about doing that

Cummonfam
>>
File: Screenshot (153).png (581 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (153).png
581 KB, 1366x768
>>27374656
>>27374662

ikr it's like reading some sort of bad stinky b8

I cannot possible understand how can he believe that garbage, i think he just watched a lot of romantic comedies on netflix
>>
>>27371847
That one handsome dude said he would hook up with her and she cringed.

This is weird.
>>
>>27374655
Men and women aren't some deep, magical creatures. You might be just really, really shit at social cues.

I agree, you cannot be truly just friends with an attractive female. But why is being friends with an ugly chick/fat guy a burden, exactly?
>>
>>27374602
Keep it up man. You'll get their attention as long you keep trying. You're already waaaaay ahead of all the lonely, sadistic virgins on this site that expect results with no effort
>>
>>27371875
>ask friend to hang out
>she refuses
>it's ok, you can keep being just friends
fucking retard, friends are SUPPOSED to hang out from time to time. talking to a female once every couple of weeks isn't friendship.
>>
File: nu male.png (28 KB, 824x219) Image search: [Google]
nu male.png
28 KB, 824x219
>>27371847
These fucking people are like caricatures at this point. Just look at him. You'll never see an actual Chad saying shit like this (unless he tries to be equivocal to avoid petty arguments).
>>
Do people count as being my friends if we get along well during college classes and stuff, but we don't really talk outside of that?
>>
>>27374443
I'm not "bothering" with anything. This isn't a game, a sport. I don't disrespect a chick because they have a pussy, like I don't disrespect men because they have a dick.

I get to spend time and have sex with someone whom I respect. I can give and receive love with a person while not pretending to be someone. Go ahead and tell a girl you care about (if you can still care about them in that way) about how you view her and all women as cats. I'm sure she'll love your true self
>>
>>27374919
that's called an acquaintence
>>
>>27371532
>it has been showed psychologically that women seek approval of men they like, neging them and making negative remarks makes them want approval even more.

This is true for men too.
>>
>>27374662
>>27374722
They never profess their love to you directly, but I've had mutual friends tell me that they talk about how much they like me
>>
>>27371532
I'm not even reading the thread up to this point because I know it's a bunch of sad lonely faggots spouting memes.
I was really good friends with a girl at one time. And no she didn't complain about Chad all the time, or get me to buy her stuff or any of that shit. She worked her own job, paved her own way, etc. She did have a boyfriend but it was whatever. Of course I liked her but she wasn't using me.
Anyway. She eventually broke it off with her boyfriend to be with me. We were together for over a year until we realized we just weren't compatible. She was religious and I was into drugs and shit at the time.
Basically what I'm trying to say is, not all women are horrible awful Stacy's.
I was good friends with another girl at one point too. She had orbiters though but I wasn't one of them. She would have her orbiter drop her off at my house and we'd smoke weed and chill. She would pay half for it even. Good times were had. I never got to fuck her, she was actually in a monogamous relationship.
>inb4 no way that's not a real thing she was with 20 Chads and Tyrones
>>
OP, as a cyborg, and someone who's spent a fair amount of time with women, I can guarantee that these are not people you want to be friends with. They're not smart, they're not interesting, they're not funny. They're just stupid, annoying, dramatic, and very often surprisingly combative. Do yourself a favor and smell the coffee.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.