[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>deathly afraid of toxoplasmosis >mom's cat jumps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: heated.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
heated.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>deathly afraid of toxoplasmosis
>mom's cat jumps on her shoulder while she was cooking
>punched my mom's cat
>she's angry at me
>I'll kill bury the cat alive in the backyard soon
>>
Could I interest you in some Daraprim?
>>
File: 1458330596997.jpg (44 KB, 282x332) Image search: [Google]
1458330596997.jpg
44 KB, 282x332
>>27371312
>a group of 4 cats constantly shit all over my lawn
>see their disgusting pock marked turds forming a bunch of spots and fungus webs on it
>they don't fucking go away and take ~3 weeks to finally erode or whatever
>considering on just loading my 9mm and shooting those pussies for every fucking life they have

Fuck these disgusting toxoplasmosis vectors, fuck them to hell
>>
>>27371312
Can't you kill the cat before you bury it? It's less cruel.
>>
>>27371349
If you're american, can you shoot vermin for pest control reasons?
>>
Is there a test for toxoplasmosis in humans?
>>
>deathly afraid of toxoplasmosis
kek, do you have aids? otherwise it's not dangerous at all
>>
>>27371312
How about you kill yourself and leave the cat alone you pathetic fuck
>>
>>27371312
If your mom's cat does not go outside it's extremely unlikely to get toxoplasmosis btw.

It's like being paranoid a virgin will give you aids.
>>
>>27371312
my sister once had a cat she didnt give a fuck about, it used to shit in the showers and shit all the time making me have to use the upstairs tub with a retarded showerhead. I was dead set on choping its head off on our chopping block for tinder. I never had the balls and regret it to this day. Sure my parents would think i was damaged, but now 5 years later it would have been forgotten or seen as a funny moment as everyone in the family fucking hated that cat.

Atleast I can take solace in that i tortured the fuck out of that fucking cat. Even killed one of her kittens (by mistake, i just wanted to hurt it). Pisses me off that they sold the cat to some wierd fuck who actually buys adult cats. Shit should be dead.

tl;dr kill the cat or you'll regret it
>>
>>27371312
>Grew up with several cats
>still live with a cat

Would suprise me if i didn't have that shit.
>>
I've boiled a dead cat once in a nice mixture that let me strip the meat from its bones
>>
Do you have AIDS OP? You can't get toxo with a CD4 count over 100 normally. You can eat cat shit all day and still be perfectly safe unless your immune system is shot.
>>
>>27371410
But muh meme illness
>>
>>27371312

>"the personality of infected men showed lower superego strength and higher vigilance . Thus, the men were more likely to disregard rules and were more expedient, suspicious, jealous, and dogmatic."
>"The personality of infected women, by contrast, showed higher warmth and higher superego strength, suggesting that they were more warm hearted, outgoing, conscientious, persistent, and moralistic. "

>"Toxoplasmosis is usually spread... and from a mother to a child during pregnancy if the mother becomes infected."

Wooo! Symbiosis! Watch out uninfected guys, I'll come and cuck you because I like to disregard rules and be expedient, and you won't even see it coming because you're not suspicious and jealous enough.
If your wife actually has the moral decency to refuse cucking her husband, well that just means she's already infected!

No uninfected children born by 2100! Wooo!
>>
>>27371312
>>27373290

Oh and do you realize the implications of this on your paranoia and cat murder scheme? The parasite already got you, and it got you hard.
It got your mother too, that's why she thinks it's "wrong" to kill the cat. I know I don't have to tell you not to listen to anything infected women say, they're simply used by the parasite to keep uninfected males from breeding. Warm-hearted and moralistic is usually a fancy way of saying liberal hippy feminist. We're the dogmatic ones, we won't let their "arguments" sway our resolve.

Still not convinced? Good. Only trust your own mind, that's where the parasite lives.
>>
>>27371312
>tfw probably have toxoplasmosis by now
fucking brain hijackers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.