[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on a mission to become normal >get facebook >look through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1455730737221.jpg (63 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1455730737221.jpg
63 KB, 500x495
>on a mission to become normal
>get facebook
>look through friends feeds
>full of fun parties and happy photos
>slipped back into depression

Why can't I be normal?
>>
Talk to friends then, faggot.
>>
Because you slip into depression after running into a hurdle instead of learning from it and using that knowledge to jump over the next.
>>
File: 1453213548602.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453213548602.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27370844
But they all know I'm an autist, and they all have their own groups of friends who they go to parties with.
>>
>>27370828
People will only put the highlights of their life on facebook. Their lives are just as riddled with inanity and mundane everyday living as your life is.

Also, Facebook / social media has been linked to depression. Fuck facebook, you don't need it to be normal.
>>
>>27370883
>le highlight reel xD

I have none.
>>
>>27370828
Facebook is shit for this reason. Im nostalgic for 2006-2007 when I first got it in highschool, and it was basically MySpace 2.0. People just posted dumb shit. Nowadays it's just people bragging and trying too hard to look like they have it together.

> don't compare your bloopers to someone else's highlight reel
This is what youre doing by going on Facebook, and this is why you're sad because of it.
>>
>>27370879

Go to 4chan meetups and talk them to start a clean slate. Hang out with them regularly and they'll introduce you to their friends and you go from there.
>>
>>27370902
>4chan meetups
I don't want to eat cum brownies, thanks
>>
Being normal is easy. I have a mental disorder and even i can be normal. Youre probably just dumb.
>>
If you already had friends to add on Facebook you are normal.
>>
>>27370914

Anon, you're not giving me much room to work with. Make a tinder profile from your facebook and talk to girls there. Make sure you realize what mistakes you make.
>>
>>27371135
There's a difference between actually being normal and mimicking it.
>>
>>27371158
He's not OP, I am
>>
>>27371203
Whats the difference between the two i dont really see it in this situation
>>
>>27370828
I was in the same place as you, lad. We're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
>>27371416
Acting like a normal person takes effort and saps energy.

Being normal comes natural to normal people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.