[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sleep on the train with your legs up and panties exposed,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
>Sleep on the train with your legs up and panties exposed, someone takes a photo of it
>Send him to jail
>The next day voluntarily upload lingerie pics
>This is fine
>>
Is this serious? Fem-celebs are the most whorish hypocritical scum I've ever seen
>>
>>27370748
One was voluntary the other wasn't. I don't know why I'd try arguing about the importance of this distinction here though. It's not like you actually care.
>>
>>27370822
Voluntary or not, this isn't about the bullshit logic you have in "law", this is just plain retarded.
>>
>>27370748
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*pfeee*
xcz
>>
>>27370868
Hypocritical sure, but people are hypocrites all the time. If you obsess over people being dumb it's only gonna make you more miserable.
>>
>>27370923
>Being a hypocrite is okay no matter what cause everyone does it, I think you obsess over people being dumb and I think that you are gonna make yourself miserable over it
>>
>get raped on the train
>guy goes to jail
>have sex with husband
>This is fine
WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>27370985
False equivalence.
Stop that.
>>
>Sex without consent
>Guy goes to jail

>Sex with consent
>This is fine

What the fuck?!?!??!
>>
retards it's not about the law it is about how retarded this society currently is in 2016.
>mfw women literally run the world just like that song
>>
>>27371354
The OP is. There is a difference between posting a picture of yourself in granny panties and having some random dude take upskirt shots while you're asleep, probably crotch/thigh shots from the video.
>>
>>27370748

Any more pics of her?

ORGINALCOMMENT
>>
>>27370748
I don't get it, is taking pictures of things in full public view illegal in whatever country this cunt is from? If something is clearly visible and in public, you can take pictures of it in the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (223 KB, 794x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223 KB, 794x1104
>give away money to charity
>upset when some stranger steals your money

Voluntarily giving something is way different than some asshole taking it. But it's pretty useless to explain social dynamics and human emotions to you I guess.
>>
>>27371377
Roastie detected
Detected roastie
>>
post the funkken photo then
>>
>>27370748
Is this in reference to the Australian incident?
>>
>>27370748
100% this, if you wear a skirt in public, you should expect these kinds of things to happen, it is not rape, there is no touching involved

Let's just say you put a guy in the same scenario

because a bunch of guys walk with their pants down and people take pictures of that shit all the time, what happens to them? Nothing.

That's how its supposed to be, if you wanna fucking show off you're shit then let people do whatever they want with what you're showing off, you're in public for fucks sake

Now touching is a different story, that's actually rape, but you should expect to at least get looked at or get your picture taken for whatever reason in PUBLIC

If you try to argue this point you're fucking retarded, feminist always contradict themselves anyway "We can walk around with our boobs hanging out because 'Muh freedom' but you can't take pictures because you don't deserve freedom!"
>>
File: 1451678320333.jpg (63 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1451678320333.jpg
63 KB, 292x355
>>27370748
I almost had a stroke from seeing this.
Oh man I want to kiss a girls body so bad I'm gonna fucking cry
>>
>>27372712
You're actually retarded.
>>
>>27372712
if anything women who wear skirts and let everything show when they're sitting down should be arrested for public indecency. men certainly would be if they tried it. these double standards have got to go
>>
>>27372485
Except the guy didn't steal anything nor was any damage done to the girl.

This is like a game developer prosecuting a guy for piracy and then releasing the game + bonus content for free the next day.
>>
>>27370748
How would they get caught? Sleeping subject is easy mode.
>>
>>27370748
Why didn't she go to jail, it's indecency, she's a fucking exhibitionist
>>
>>27371426
Fuck off roastie. You lost all credit with your first over exaggeration.
>>
File: 1442541367618.png (206 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
1442541367618.png
206 KB, 304x304
So does that mean I could go to jail for secretly filming topless chicks at the beach?

>WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>27370748
>sleep on the train with your legs up and panties exposed, someone fucks you silly
>Send him to jail
>The next day voluntarily get fucked silly
>This is fine

Crazy hypocritical world amirite
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.