[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually sit like this while shitting? you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Do people actually sit like this while shitting?
you're supposed to face the tank
>>
I'm on the shitter right now gunna try this the other way alright moving now

Moving. Alright. Wow this is awesome! I just got that last bit out gunna spread the cheeks feels good man hnnnnng there's a little bit that doesn't to go. I'm just gunna wipe and call it a day. Nope here we go. Feels so good. This is a nice perspective too. Alright gotta wipe

Thank you OP I will try this more often
>>
>>27370477
You're not supposed to do either. You're supposed to squat in the street.
>>
Anyone else spread their cheeks really tightly and sit on the bowl so your cheeks are basically held open when you shit?
>>
I knew a guy in high school who squats like a gargoyle with his feet on the toilet bowl.
>>
>>27370524
I've never done it this way, but might as well give it a try.
>>
>>27370527
Smart guy. Was he chink?
>>
>>27370477
I prefer to stand, then when the poop start turtling out, I quickly sit down and the velocity and gravity help pull the poop out of my butt quicker.
>>
>>27370523
found the indian
>>
>>27370527
That's what I do as well. Slides out like you wouldn't believe. It's how our ancestors would have shit.
>>
>>27370477
so you've room for your comic book and chocolate milk, right?
>>
>being cucked by toilets
>not just laying in bed like you would any other time, watching your favorite comfy shows on Netflix, and just letting the turd come out of your ass when it needs to and filling your jammies or squeezing it out and sitting in it while at the computer or playing a game
>letting a poop interrupt your time
>ever

Sorry guys, didn't know it was fucking normie hour here on /r9k/
>>
>>27370477
thats gay
are you gay?
>>
File: pajeet.png (181 KB, 259x340) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
181 KB, 259x340
>>27370527
was his name pajeet?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 241x209
This thread

Original documentary
>>
You're actually supposed to squat. Sitting makes your asshole tight and poop harder to come out. Get a squatting stool and use that. Do not squat on the toilet or else it will break and you will cut off your legs. If you do not have a squatting stool, lift up the toilet seat and squat over the toilet. Make sure to not poop or pee on places you don't want poop and pee on.
>>
>>27370527
I once tried to do that when I was drunk but I just ended up with a shit-smeared ass and slipped off and hurt my buttbone
>>
File: Sketch-TacticalDump.jpg (34 KB, 360x334) Image search: [Google]
Sketch-TacticalDump.jpg
34 KB, 360x334
>>27370477
>He doesn't take tactical dumps
Do you even OPERATOR shits?
>>27370523
Are you French/Indian?
>>
sometimes i just take off my pants and put down some toilet paper on the bathroom floor and hunker down and doo doo like a dirty injun on main street lmao but sometimes i forget and pretend im a slavic retard shitting all over the place
>>
>>27370509
Shut up op
><>><>><>>>>>>7
9.64% content reeeeeeee
>>
>>27371226
pls take your cancerous """operator""" memes back to /k/
>>
>>27371234

I learned that you have do this with plastic lining or tons of newspaper. Poop is moist and will seep through paper towel/toilet paper
>>
>>27371234
I've done a lot of weird shit but for some reason I have never thought of doing this. You have unearthed the memory that my little brother shat in the backyard for no reason when he was like 6 or 7 and we all just acted like it was normal and moved on like nothing happened. Who the fuck just shits on the ground? Why?
>>
You're supposed to hold your shits in for a few days then let it all out at once. Feels better and less water is used
>>
File: 1427810359499.jpg (101 KB, 762x766) Image search: [Google]
1427810359499.jpg
101 KB, 762x766
>>27371335
Enjoy your bowel cancer, Anon
>>
>>27371226
TFW that's actually your shitting technique
>>
>>27371267
>cancerous
>Implying this board is anything but cancer
Yeah, and you can go back to /lgbt/ while you're at it, faggot.
>>
>>27371127
I kek'd. But only because I do the same
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.