[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i dodged a bullet yesterday >in some gay class >professors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1456344901623.png (219 KB, 370x480) Image search: [Google]
1456344901623.png
219 KB, 370x480
>mfw i dodged a bullet yesterday
>in some gay class
>professors asks us to join hands with a person
>everyone paired up except me and this girl sitting next to me
>she's glancing around nervously
>"anon, you still don't have a partner?"
>"uh...yeah" i respond without thinking
>girl next to me CLEARLY doesn't have a partner
>"who will be anon's partner?"
>nothing, save for deafening silence
>"ok..let's begin"

Didn't even notice that I would have touched a girl's hand until a bit after the fact.

Handholdless and 23, can't ruin my streak succubi (though it seemed like she REALLY, REALLY didn't want to hold my hand).
>>
>>27370282
Nice one anon you showed those normalfags I bet they were like "what a fucking weirdo"
>>
These activities are fucking stupid. "Join hands with a person", really? You know it was either for some icebreaker or stupid point only barely related to the course material. Fucking hate normie professors who try and get creative with these class "activities" that are basically grade-A robot torture. Last week a professor made us stare into the eyes of the person next to us for a timed amount of time for some point barely related to eye contact in interviewing, fucking pointless waste of space time filler for the thousands I'm spending on this shit
>>
>>27370282

>professors asks us to join hands with a person

What educational purpose would this serve? Good thing I'm dropout.
>>
Icebreakers are pointless and asinine. People will get to know each other as the course goes on. And they'll get to do it at their own pace.
An icebreaker only serves to create an immediate hierarchy. The popular normies get to make their big fancy debut that sets them up as the most popular while the autists get to do a big sperg out that humiliates them permanently for the rest of the year.
>>
>>27370445
Well to be fair eye contact is extermly important if you expect to get the job.
>>
>>27370484
>An icebreaker only serves to create an immediate hierarchy.

This x1000. Problem is that teachers (especially in lower education) are the worst kinds of vapid personalities and love that shit.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.