[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is one requirement to get a gf in this world. No it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
There is one requirement to get a gf in this world.

No it's not to be rich
No it's not to be Chad
No it's not have a big dick of muscles

It's to have a group friends.
All you need is a group of friends.

And that's where I'm shit out of luck
>>
>>27370236

Almost every woman I've gotten in the past 13 months was from cold approach pick-up .
>>
>>27370236
I've had a solid group of friends for years and I'm still a kissless virgin.

I'm not even hideous. I've been told by girls that I'm attractive. I just can't do anything with them.

Might as well end it.
>>
>>27370236
I'm a 20 year old kissless virgin.

I have a big group of 15 friends and another group of 5 friends. I'm pretty popular within those.

So even if you had a group of friends, it wouldn't help at all because we're all ugly anyway or our personalities suck.
>>
File: ezgf.jpg (57 KB, 352x501) Image search: [Google]
ezgf.jpg
57 KB, 352x501
I don't know why you guys think getting a gf is hard it seems easy to me.
>>
>>27370512

t. Chad with friends
>>
>>27370602
Omegle chat?

You think this is a serious thing? You're actually autistic
>>
>>27370672

Lol you remind me of Elliot Rodger
>>
>>27370236
Nope, not true. I have a few close friends but they're only male and every single time we hang out it's a sausage party.
>>
>>27370698
Babbys first troll post
>>
>>27370236
Let me fix that for you ---
*Two requirements:
>group of friends
>the ability to maintain a conversation
>>
>>27370236
While not 100% true having friends can help a lot, especially if you don't have the look/ game to do cold approaches or tinder

Also, RIP based Ford
>>
>>27370236
You have to be taller than her, anon.
>>
>>27370236
my friends are even more hopeless than I am, anon
>>
>>27370236
Are you saying that you're rich, a Chad, and have a big dick of muscles and you still can't get a gf?
>>
>>27370236
I have seen some dumbass OP in my time and this is literally the dumbest
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.